Sign in to follow this  
granQ

Swedish Forces Pack

easy...

normal swedish squad consists of.

Squad Leader (Sergeant)

Team Leader (Corpral)

2x Rifleman (AT, Marksman, Radio, depends a bit on if they have vehicles and the mission)

AR soldier (Light Machinegun)

Rifleman (can be a medic)

so normaly 6 man squads.

MG squad have a MG and a assistant MG instead of the AR and a rifleman

AT replaces the 2 riflemen with AT and assistant AT

a fire support squad can have both MG and AT and is a 8 or 10 man squad

and so on.

Sweden does have 81mm mortars (and 120mm mortars) but no 105mm guns.

the saab 105 is irl only a trainer and weather observation plane so it´s some artistic freedom in this addon pack ;)

arkengel, sadly that few hardpoints is the normal yes. However the "next generation" gripen will be covered in next patch when we fix the internal of the gripen.

William, oh you asking the wrong guy :) Maybe theShadow can help with that but I have no clue... thanks for taking the time for the mission generator. Its a great tool, i am very impressed.

Thats good news, cant wait.

Is it standard to have multiple weapons on a single hardpoint like so ?

http://www.defencetalk.com/pictures/data/3344/medium/JAS-39-Gripen-10.jpg

Thats good news, cant wait.

Is it standard to have multiple weapons on a single hardpoint like so ?

http://www.defencetalk.com/pictures/data/3344/medium/JAS-39-Gripen-10.jpg

no but the configurations we have in SFP is the most common, afaik, however next generation (which we hope will be in air soon) will be a monster..

htt200605GripenDK_artist_impression.jpg

Äntligen...

Inte riktigt i hamn men nästan..

@Q: Like your little hint, "ACE/Config person wanted"

That made my day..Hope you make it, but if you dont

im just as happy..

;1708351']Inte riktigt i hamn men nästan..

@Q: Like your little hint' date=' "ACE/Config person wanted"

That made my day..Hope you make it, but if you dont

im just as happy..[/quote']

well, that i can tell you already, I won't. No offense to the ACE team, but I never play with it. Thats why I am looking for someone who cares.

I hope that one day that SFP will be what FDF was for Operation Flashpoint. If you want swedish stuff for ace there is two options.

A) Join SFP and start working on a seperate config

b) Wait for SAM to release their stuff.

Hi, in theese days i was looking for a model of the s-tank.

Does your project include that model too?

our 1981, cold war scenario is about to start. So its early to say anything really

however i can show you this little youtube..

but officially 1981 work haven't started yet :)

our 1981, cold war scenario is about to start. So its early to say anything really

One helluva sexy S-tank! :bounce3:

we will start add the scripts, the code, tweaks and the nice goodies and release in patches.. probably starting next week.

I interpret this as if the upcomming patches will be (fairly) backwards compatible with this BETA-version, right?

EDIT: I'm planning to make a few simple mission templates, that can easily be incorporated into full blown missions a bit later.

I interpret this as if the upcomming patches will be (fairly) backwards compatible with this BETA-version, right?

yeah, 99.99% unless we see something missing a tag or any other "serious" bug.

But number of seats in vehicles, speed, behaviour and name should be done, which means it should be safe making scripts, missions and so on.

EDIT. For swedish players, a few missions..

http://anrop.se/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=658

nomine, count on it.

SFP has always worked that way..

thats why configs and so are in separate files.

Hurray!!!

Need to blow some enemy tank sneaking behind a drywall or so.

Don't know if is a playable tactic in game but the model is very cool.

I have a doubt: I play ArmAII stand alone. Will You relese the mod for that?

If a vehicle or unit is made for OA can i play it with ArmAII whitout some features or it crashes or is not loaded?

number of seats in vehicles, speed, behaviour and name should be done, which means it should be safe making scripts, missions and so on.

99.9% sounds good enough to me. I would have been satisfied with 75%.

nomine, count on it.

SFP has always worked that way..

thats why configs and so are in separate files.

Glad to hear that hasn't changed either. I'll be pappaledig in september. As soon as the little ones go to sleep I'll be off on a scripting spree :bounce3:

well, that i can tell you already, I won't. No offense to the ACE team, but I never play with it. Thats why I am looking for someone who cares.

I hope that one day that SFP will be what FDF was for Operation Flashpoint. If you want swedish stuff for ace there is two options.

A) Join SFP and start working on a seperate config

b) Wait for SAM to release their stuff.

I know...But you did open up for the possibillty...

BTW: Why drive Volvo when you get a Porshe for free...:yay:

Excellent stuff! Thanks a lot for your hard work!

Tack gubbar, nu blir det till att hoppa in i editorn och leka med mina landsmän :D

/ ]NTRUDER

Been playing around with this for a few hours now. Apart from the unfinished rough spots on several models (that I'm sure you are already aware of) it worked flawlessly. The planes felt extremely smooth in the air, and the missile targeting option for the Rb15 on the Visby was a nice touch. Love to see that smoke trail as the missile head for it's target. Did you do something fancy to increase the maneuverability on the Gripen planes? Or is it just a regular plane config? Gripen felt... lighter and more responsive than the default ArmA2 planes.

Been playing around with this for a few hours now. Apart from the unfinished rough spots on several models (that I'm sure you are already aware of) it worked flawlessly. The planes felt extremely smooth in the air, and the missile targeting option for the Rb15 on the Visby was a nice touch. Love to see that smoke trail as the missile head for it's target. Did you do something fancy to increase the maneuverability on the Gripen planes? Or is it just a regular plane config? Gripen felt... lighter and more responsive than the default ArmA2 planes.

the rbs15 on visby is working? :) more then i knew.

If you got time, please use your scripting skills and help us out with more functionality. :)

the rbs15 on visby is working? :) more then i knew.

If you got time, please use your scripting skills and help us out with more functionality. :)

Well, at least it allowed me to target positions on the map and seems to send the missiles off in the right direction. But I never checked to see if I actually hit anything.

Well, at least it allowed me to target positions on the map and seems to send the missiles off in the right direction. But I never checked to see if I actually hit anything.

I can confirm that the RB15 hits exactly where I aim, but it seems that it cannot gain any altitude.

So firing at targets on the same altitude or slightly below results in a hit. Very fun toy and great for beach assaults! :)

Just check this out :)

arma2oa2010080708332154.th.jpg arma2oa2010080708332976.th.jpg arma2oa2010080708335081.th.jpg

(the target, a Ural truck, was pre-marked on the map)

well, for next update it should be able to navigate over land and perform a "top down" attack. Lets say its in sea skimming mode currently :p