What are the most important sounds for you while using JSRS?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. What are the most important sounds for you while using JSRS?

• The weapon sounds!
    • The vehicle sounds!
    • Environmental sounds!
    • Explosions, Soniccracks, Bullethits, the sound of danger!
    • The script features like the "distance sounds"!
    • Everything combined! The whole Mod itself is important.

Im sorry, I dont understand. There are stock M4A3 sounds in 1.54 patch. They changed config again in 72967 compared to 1.54?

Im sorry, I dont understand. There are stock M4A3 sounds in 1.54 patch. They changed config again in 72967 compared to 1.54?

You using the latest Beta patch? Or the 1.54 Full Patch?

If you using the 1.54 Full patch like me, than it cant be. My M4A3 has the new SM Sounds.

Maybe they changed something in the M4A3 config for perfomance tweaking or so. I don't know. Or maybe they put M4A1 and M4A3 together. I really don't know, but it works fine on my side.

Jarhead

Im using 1.54 full patch like you. You released an update I dont know of? I have v. 0.9.

hmm... strange... works fine, test it with beta patch too. Maybe an other error. CBA and so is all installed? And you have OA Addon of course? ^^

I really have no idea, someone else an problem with m4a3 sounds?

Jarhead

Yeah, M4A3 sounds were stock when using the 1.54 patch. I'm using the beta patch now, still stock, but like you said they change the config with every patch I guess.

confirm stock sound (M4A3) with 1.54 Patch (official patch, not the last beta patch)

CBA is needed if i run only your mod?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Required Addons

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

CBA: Community Base Addons

First post :)

holy... my bad sry :o

thx cash ;)

I try now with CBA...

edit:

still stock sound

Edited by bensdale

I also hear stock M4 sounds with only this mod running w/cba.

And LJ, I also want to give a shout out to your 0.7 sounds as well. I know others have mentioned them on this forum and I must say those sounds grabbed me in a different way from the recent 0.9 version.

0.7 with volume tweaks, your awesome new sonic cracks, and the other "minor" additions like gear/ruck sounds, footsteps, etc would be a very nice option to have =)

I hope you're feeling better, thanks again for all your hard work and for being so involved in the feedback process!

Feel kind of ashamed by asking this question as I'm more than sure that it has already been asked many times, but I'd dare to do it... (eww):

Do you envisage to carry out some sounds for the BAF expansion ?

Thank you a bunch in advance,

Regards,

TB

Feel kind of ashamed by asking this question as I'm more than sure that it has already been asked many times, but I'd dare to do it... (eww):

Do you envisage to carry out some sounds for the BAF expansion ?

Thank you a bunch in advance,

Regards,

TB

Your forgiven TB :p

Here

Ok, after all the long time i can move my arm much better now. Now daily new bandage the wound, thats it. So i can slowly work on again.

I have to say, i nearly lost my inspiration for this. So i have to find it back to work like i did it before.

All the questions and criticisms and difference views about 0.7 and 0.9 making totally confusing. So, more of you want the old sound style back like 0.7. I can do this. So, you can get back the Sounds with new Configs, new Soniccrakcs, new Movement and Bullethits, and new Environment sounds. New Explosions too.

For those who want something else, i would say, i still working on the 0.9 Version again. But i will completely rework this. I played some sounds in the player just for fun. I have to rework them to get my own motivation for editing back. So, i played a bit with the Editor today and i have already some new sounds. There most the old ones with some extra stuff, a new Blast on the beginning or an new Echo after the blast and so on.

There will be a bunch of new sounds up in the end. So it will be more like an new mod. This will cause much problems. First: You may don't like this. You may like the mod like it is and i should just fix the problems. Yah, I understand this. So as already said, two version will be released than.

The 0.7 Version with much fixes and the new JSRS-E addons. (I maybe call it... J.S.R.S.-Se7enR00ts or so^^ Yah, i like that^^)

And a "complete" overhaul as the new RC version than. How i call this than? Ähh... J.S.R.S.-FurtheR~AdvancE

Se7en will be an RC too of course.

So what you like or not you can mix it up in the end. The changes are not so big and it should fit like you want it. (So when using the M4A1 from SR in the FA Version, it should be no problem and fit really good.)

So, i should now find the way back into the Editing quickly.

Thanks to you, it should be really fast! Thank you all so much for the nice support these Days.

Thanks so far.

Jarhead

PS: I find a way to fix that missing M4A3 sound and bring you the config so you can play until next update.

Why not just do a version that you are happy with mate, it's your mod!

Before you know it there will be three versions, because someone doesn't like this or that..

Why not just do a version that you are happy with mate, it's your mod!

Before you know it there will be three versions, because someone doesn't like this or that..

Yah i know what you mean, i hear this really often and i really thought about that. And i don't make an third version. Thats it. The old and my own personal style as the FA version. Thats it. I just want to give you or the community the SR version as a gift for those of you who liked the old style.

Thats it than. I promise^^

Jarhead

LJH it's your mod mate. Do what YOU want. You will never please everyone.

LJH it's your mod mate. Do what YOU want. You will never please everyone.

I know i know. Thats why i making the FurtheR~AdvancE. This is MY Mod how i like it. This will be the basic. And than there will be the Se7enR00ts addon for old style sounds.

Thats it, but first i will take my attention on the FurtheR~AdvancE until it is RC Ready. After this i make this SR addon.

Jarhead

Any chance of changing the flare sounds for aircraft? IMHO it is the worst sound in the whole game.

I agree with the guys, Keep moving forward and don't look back.

Oh and you should check out VOP-Mod, It has a very good M203 reload sound ;)

I agree with the guys, Keep moving forward and don't look back.

Oh and you should check out VOP-Mod, It has a very good M203 reload sound ;)

Thanks , i should better look for the Config he made. My one don't f******g work. I have some good reloads...

Thanks so far.

Jarhead

I've tried your sound mod yesterday, and I really like it.

Thanks for your efforts.

No problem mate. Nice to hear that.

Jarhead

Whatever you'd do, you will never please everyone, as previously stated, make things as you feel good. I'm sure a lot of people do already appreciate your "Sounds Taste".

Therefore, just keep it up.

It's already kind enough to spend so much of time carrying out 2 packs...

First time I spot such a situation within this community.

And, thanks ck-claw. ;]

Regards,

TB

REALLY DUMB QUESTION: but just bare with me, is war10 and JSRS the samething?:wiggle:

Yah, it is the same... but war10mod sounds like.... i don't know, it wasn't good^^

J.S.R.S. Sounds better, didn't it? J.S.R.S. - FurtheR~AdvancE

I like this^^

And yes, i will not please everyone and i don't give it a try. The Basic Version, FurtheR~AdvancE is the mod how it should be, how I like it! And when this is done some day, there will be some Packs of the old sounds. FA is like the Basic you need for the other Packs, Se7enR00ts is more like.... DLC :D, and so i have a basic mod i can work on and the DLC are not so big work anymore.

Jarhead