What are the most important sounds for you while using JSRS?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. What are the most important sounds for you while using JSRS?

• The weapon sounds!
    • The vehicle sounds!
    • Environmental sounds!
    • Explosions, Soniccracks, Bullethits, the sound of danger!
    • The script features like the "distance sounds"!
    • Everything combined! The whole Mod itself is important.

There are several conflicting PBO names between the @JSRS-VW and @JSRS-W folders. It looks like some old PBOs are there mixed with new ones. I took the more recent files and hoped for the best.

The update wont allow itself on a key signed server...

Says some of the .pbos are not signed addons lol...

But like Jarhead said in his Edit...:

"EDIT:

Holy Crap, looks like there is an error with some bisign parts. I have to fix this. This isn't good, i maybe have to re upload the Mod."

'Sounds like he may have to re upload the whole mod, so I wouldn't download it off the FTP if I were you.. :))

Edited by Solarghost

Just want to say thanks to Jarhead for this. A bunch of us all downloaded it the other night and we all loved it.

Looking forward to the new version.

If you install a new version you have to delete all other old files of course.... sry, i should mention this in future... yah, there are different failures with the bisigns and some pbo's. why? I don't fucking know. I was working like I do it always. Creating the .pbo's with BinPBO and that was fine. Now this shit...

So, i guess i have to take the whole mod apart and see what could causing this... some an idea? Any help would be nice now if you want to get this today running^^

Jarhead

Would be great to have the addon today! gonna play a large coop with 2 other clans! a perfect moment to test everything! btw have u changed the sound on m240 and m2 so i can throw csm2 away? and is the latest realese baf ok to?

As well, no BAF supported until now because of the lot of work i have to do with that. Yah i changed M240 and M2. But i can't tell you, if you like them^^ BAF will follow next week than.

Ok, i sorted some stuff out, there are some files on the wrong place in the modfolders. Some of them was mutible and that caused problems. I guess, you ALL should wait before downloading this on the "wrong" way per FTP server. If you all downloading now and come later with more criticisms about stupid work by me, this wouldn't help me in anyway.

After that i recreated the .pbo's with a fresh downloaded bi-key so i guess it was just a fault on my side, because of using BinPBO with an older key or without anyone at least.

So i hope this should fix the shitproblems now. If everything works fine, i will upload it to KellyHereos today.

Apart from that: I cannot test it by my own, because i cannot install latest patch of arma, because he's said i got a wrong CD-Key oO...

nice! well i hope i like the new sounds :) would be great! cause M240 and M2 had a bit lame noice before imo :) but we will see! waiting for a nice download link!

EDIT: Ok, i repacked the whole Mod again. All files. 468 or so... i will upload it now...

EDIT: Ok, i repacked the whole Mod again. All files. 468 or so... i will upload it now...

very nice! can u throw a download link here aswell ;) when ur done

very nice! can u throw a download link here aswell ;) when ur done

I would prefer if Jarhead didn't do this, I enjoy a challenge :)

I uploading now to the KellyHereos ftp server^^ after that i have to see, how i can mirror it.. (i was too drunk yesterday to get this^^)

Jarhead

I uploading now to the KellyHereos ftp server^^ after that i have to see, how i can mirror it.. (i was too drunk yesterday to get this^^)

Jarhead

can i have a download link?

Jarhead

Drunk in charge of a sound mod eh?.. Right my lad, You're f@cking nicked!! :rage:

Drunk in charge of a sound mod eh?.. Right my lad, You're f@cking nicked!! :rage:

Edited by LordJarhead

You all get an DL of course, what the question for?

You know I bring you this. I wan you to play my Mod, why I shouldn't give you an DL^^ lol

Its about 80% done. After this, I have to see how this works with the FTP Server mirroring.

Jarhead

LJ..don't listen to this cr@p.

A "Free-man" can do whatever he wishes-while he is not hurting

other people's rights and fun.

The next bottle of "Scotch" is from me :cheers:

I keep this in mind ;) hä hä hä...

Edited by LordJarhead