DOWNLOAD FDF Sound Pack 1.3

DOWNLOAD from the Armaholic.com

DOWNLOAD from the Combat-Prison.net

DOWNLOAD from ArmedAssault.info

FDF signature file DOWNLOAD

- Signed

- New footstep sounds to all surfaces

- Different footstep sounds to soldiers and civilian

- New animation sounds. (roll and salute)

- Changed m24 fire and reload sound

- Changed makarov sound

- Changed makarov sd sound

- Changed m9 sound

- Changed m9 sd sound

- Changed pistol reload sound

- Added some balls to A-10 sound and modified it to be not so repeative

- Changed sonic cracks

- Removed sound occlude and obstruct from vehicles

- Modified ah6 sound

- New sound for dc-3

- Reduced thunder rumble

- New sound for 6G30

- Changed many gun echoes

- Changed m240 sound

- New grenade launcher explosions

- New hand grenade explosions

- Changed m4 sound

- Changed g36 sound

- New sounds for army 4x4

- New sounds for sedan

- Changed 20mm-30mm impact sounds

- Changed tractor sound

- Changed zodiac sound

- Reduced engine noise inside tanks, planes, choppers and some cars

- Misc changes here and there

REQUIREMENTS

Working installation of Armed Assault: Version 1.08 or higher and Queen´s Gambit.

Sweet! I can't play Arma without this sound mod! But will it work at all if I don't have Queen's Gambit? huh.gif

Sweet! I can't play Arma without this sound mod! But will it work at all if I don't have Queen's Gambit? huh.gif

Hmm actually it might work, just test it out.

Very nice. I like the biggest changes, the sounds of walking on material sounds heavier, like there is weight behind each step. And the new bullet cracks sound good, and less reptitive.

I like the new M4 sound too, it packs a punch. I would have liked the AK74 sound to have been updated too.

Quote[/b] ]Still waiting for the gold edition to arrive here in Holland so I cant try this yet cause I dont have QG

I ran it with no problems without QG.

wOOt! biggrin_o.gif

Just damn shame I have to wait until I get home to try it out. Anyone got the time to make a small video? xmas_o.gif

Thanks for the mirror El nino Foxhound  thumbs-up.gif

Quote[/b] ]Still waiting for the gold edition to arrive here in Holland so I cant try this yet cause I dont have QG

I ran it with no problems without QG.

biggrin_o.gif

Thats the best news I heard today........that is except for this release offcourse biggrin_o.gif

Will install it right now.

Well im sorry for saying this, but:

What have you done with this mod?

The new M4 sound, sounds like artificially made by a synthesizer, same goes for the new bullet-cracks which sounds like some lasershots from starwars...

I was really shocked, on my first test mission as enemy bullets passing over me, i thought i'm in a future laser-battle.

Sorry but 1.2 was regarding to this, ways better!

Even the original Arma bulletcrack sounds more realistic...

Why dont you take some videos (Real-War footages) or sounds from videos, which you can rework a bit - but that synthesizer-sounds are a no-go IMHO.

I'm using FDF_sounds since the first version came out, and if you really keep these kind of unrealistic sounds, ill change to any other soundmod - sadly.

Again, this should be no attack or something like that - just my oppinion.

Regards, Christian

Be aware, noobish question ahead. Do i just throw the fdf.bikey file in the "keys" folder in arma folder?

I have been waiting for this mod to be updated. I am so happy... well, I haven't tried it yet but I have been using FDF since the first version so I am sure you guys won't let me down. smile_o.gif

Well im sorry for saying this, but:

What have you done with this mod?

The new M4 sound, sounds like artificially made by a synthesizer, same goes for the new bullet-cracks which sounds like some lasershots from starwars...

I was really shocked, on my first test mission as enemy bullets passing over me, i thought i'm in a future laser-battle.

Sorry but 1.2 was regarding to this, ways better!

Even the original Arma bulletcrack sounds more realistic...

Why dont you take some videos (Real-War footages) or sounds from videos, which you can rework a bit - but that synthesizer-sounds are a no-go IMHO.

I'm using FDF_sounds since the first version came out, and if you really keep these kind of unrealistic sounds, ill change to any other soundmod - sadly.

Again, this should be no attack or something like that - just my oppinion.

Regards, Christian

Man... I hope this is not true. The sonic crack in 1.2 was as close to accurate as any of the mods have gotten.

I will test it out and see. I can always go back to 1.2 if I have to. smile_o.gif

I downloaded and installed correctly but don't notice a change in the sounds.... DO i need to have 1.2huh.gif Does it also NEED Queens Gambit???

I downloaded and installed correctly but don't notice a change in the sounds.... DO i need to have 1.2huh.gif Does it also NEED Queens Gambit???
Quote[/b] ]REQUIREMENTS

Working installation of Armed Assault: Version 1.08 or higher and Queen´s Gambit.

Guest Ti0n3r
I like the new M4 sound too, it packs a punch. I would have liked the AK74 sound to have been updated too.

I agree. There is something about the AK74 that just don't sound right to me. Other than that, superb stuff.

I did prefer the old M4 & Sonic crack though wink_o.gif

Yeah it was a mod folder error caused by me biggrin_o.gif i entered this

-mod=FDF_Sounds:@ArmAEffects;@Q11

instead of

-mod=FDF_Sounds;@ArmAEffects;@Q11

LOL Silly mistake but i love those sounds! I think that the harrier needs more "Balls" and the Gau on the harrier needs to be much more louder. But the rest is great!

P.S The tractor gave me a laugh rofl.gif

Quote[/b] ]REQUIREMENTS

Note that i said NEED. pistols.gif