AH-64E Apache Guardian
This is the first release of the AH-64E Apache Guardian, for public testing.
It is an upgraded version of Lowlands Warrior's AH-64D A2 port.
Please report any issues in this thread.
- Upgraded textures
- RTD Rotorlib Realistic flight model
- 'Improved' Simple Flight model
- Realistic Engine startup time
- Enhanced survivability
- Side seat Cargo gunners
- Dynamic Pylons
- TADS Geo stabilized
- Kimi's HMD
- AGM-114 realistic flight profiles
- Pitching Pylons with rocket/missile release trajectory and CCIP (unscripted, all Native Arma3)
- 30mm Guns works with ACE3 Fire control system (laser) AND Vanilla Auto ranging
- AMASE Pod Flares
- AMASE Pod voice feedback
- Camshake when shooting
- Camshake when closing VNE
- Texture upgrade
- TADS Optics overlay
- Fully Synced TADS-MFD
- Deny exploding on inverted ground touch
- many more small features
- Exploding while taxien
- AGM-114 not tracking laser when Gunner turret is 'aimed at the sky'
- Seagull Fast Forward = active laser
- Seagull Forward = Fire rockets quick key
- Seagull Down = PNVS On
Special Thanks to:
- Bohemia Interactive for their public models and excellent game/enige whichI wasted so much time on...yet brought me where I am now
- RNLAF and US Army and it's pilots who helped in the project for reference and feedback
- Kimi for using my mod as a base for making his excellent HMD mod
- DeltaGamer for providing the first push on making the A3 port
- Franzen & NODunit for sharing their Bitchin betty (no offence intended to whoever did the voice acting)
- Zeitsev for creating the Flight model
- 103 Special Forces gaming unit for testing
@foxhound Feel free to share this on Armaholic
This mod contains modeling and texture work which are made to improve the original.
- You can reconfig, retexture any way you want for your own use
- You can redistribute a modded version, crediting the Lowlands Warrior mod team and mentioning all fron the 'special thanks'
- Do not, without any except, ever, upload to the Steam Workshop
- Do not use this mod on a monetised server, neither monetise the mod it self, nor use in any way afiliated with a monetised server