To let the community know what we are doing, here is a little update.
The following info will be backed up with screenshots in a week or two from now!
1. Leusderheide terrain is still being worked on. The training areas now get detailed attention while specific buildings are being produced. An Alpha release is coming soon.
2. The 'Middle Brabant' terrain will be restarted, new terrain database is received and being processed.
3. Colt C7/C8 is on hold temporarily but is one of the highest on our priority list.
4. Volks Wagen Amarok is starting to become usable.
We thank Macha for her 3d modeling work.
5. Boxer MRAV is unexpectedly started by one of the modellers and is progressing stunningly quickly. This vehicle is planned to be of 'Tanks DCL quality'. Waiting for Modeler to continue to work
6. CV90's interior is being worked on. This one is also planned to be 'Tank DLC quality'. On hold temporality
7. Pzh2000NL is still being modelled and progressing well. It will not have any interiors. But we are designing ammo and configs to make it operatable close to its reallife capabilities. We are also considering a custom Artillery computer. No progress since last time.
8. The CH-47F Chinook project has fully restarted. Model is nearly done. Redoing some config work. Using Delta Gamer's model as a base
9. NEW: AH-64E Apache Guardian. Is a project to overhaul the current LLW Apache mod and implement this new Apache variant the RNLAF is going to use more. The base of the project remains the same: Use vanilla arma functions smartly to get as close to reality as practical. No progress since last update.
Looking for help
To finish our modpack at the end of the day, we need dutch uniforms and equipment. That is what we are missing...
Any modders who would like to participate are welcome. Any modpack who are willing to exchange or simply donate assets please please contact me!
Don't bother asking for early access. Join 103SF and you may end up as a guinnypig to test one of the mods. Otherwise, wait until a public release.