All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. PSYKO_nz

co10 Escape

I'm having the same issue, the easy way to test is to set grass to no grass but when we start there is grass and none of the other settings work either. none at all, it just always plays the default settings, it also does not matter which map you are on the glitch is consistent. up until last week this didn't happen also, an escape Zargrabad would be awesome, any chance it's on the books for a future mission pack?
  3. JD Wang

Kujari

You might want to provide just a little more detail there bud. Just saying it's "broken" doesn't help with fixing anything, what exactly is "broken" about it? I was running around on it the other night and it seemed fine??
  4. soul_assassin

RHS Escalation (AFRF and USAF)

its been 18 years, why change now 🙂
  5. Tried isEqualType but it did not work. "true" isEqualType true returns false There's probably some other command to detect if boolean returned by getText is in fact a boolean in the class
  6. Jackal326

RHS Escalation (AFRF and USAF)

I've been out of the ArmA3 mod-scene for quite some time, but its still good to see that some things haven't changed - "When will you include X?", "Why haven't you included Y yet?" etc. 😂
  7. Don't know, sorry. I was hoping someone else would chime in. Basically if a squad is far away from it's designated zone, Gaia will look for an empty transport and assign it to pick them up and transport them.
  8. Some config classes in description.ext that I use in my mission. Don't know if boolean is often used but it's what I use. Going to check isEqualType, thanks!
  9. hello guys ! i just discovered a terrible thing....the UAVs have a little "radar" that automatically spot EVERY living thing (humans, not rabbits) in the red cone in front of him! its especially nosense since its spots also people in full anti-termal suit ! becomes simply impossible to not get ultra-easily spotted...and people its obviously abusing it in MP TvT match! anyone knows a way to disable this cheat feature in multiplayer? thanks for any help!
  10. Hello there CuddleTank001 ! It's good and worth to make a search first , because there might be a topic already made for this : GOOGLE : addaction if item https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&ei=LPjqXI7iIcSzkwXj6ayYAQ&q=addaction+if+item&oq=addaction+if+item&gs_l=psy-ab.3...21302.23508..23871...0.0..0.175.288.0j2......0....1..gws-wiz.hnrzihk6wcI Check here :
  11. maxl30

Contact Expansion Feedback

@DnA Look at the street of the AA position near Zapadlisko, the road is a little bit skew and on the ind. near Sitnik you place a sign not correct, please check the ladders, i climb it with my back and fell deep 🙂 And check the road ends and crosses, there are cutoffs with out smooth texture ends and texture glitches wich looks from above like arrows on the street.
  12. Here are the tools: currentWeapon uniform typeOf If you need further help then show what you have done so far, pls.
  13. GEORGE FLOROS GR

How can I put unknown mode in a player?

I found it , check also here :
  14. Today
  15. GEORGE FLOROS GR

How can I put unknown mode in a player?

Hello there Robert888 ! Check here , this is how it works : https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/setCaptive I have posted a code for this , but i can't find it. Here is a solution :
  16. Hey all, I have been messing around with lineIntersectsSurfaces command in order to check for visibility between two units. I can't really say I had problems making it work, but even after having a look at both LOD's and command's Wikis I can't really say I have understood what LODs are exactly and how they can be utilized in various different scenarios. For example, what will the difference be if I call lineIntersectsSurfaces with "VIEW" and "FIRE" (which are the default) as LOD1 and LOD2 respectively or with "GEOM" and "VIEW" for LODs? I understand that this may (or may not) be quite a long subject to cover in just a forum post, so any additional information is most welcome (whether a link to a text, a short or long explanation, etc.). Best to all and thanks in advance, Achilles.
  17. GEORGE FLOROS GR

Chernobyl: The end of a three-decade experiment

This is nice Rydygier , thanks !
  18. GEORGE FLOROS GR

Contact Expansion Feedback

Can we exchange the current tractor with this one ? https://www.defense.gov/observe/photo-gallery/igphoto/2001119928/
  19. Gunter Severloh

When will BI start to understand their own product?

Can anyone say Ghost Recon Wildlands, set in Bolivia but ya in a campaign, or mission that would be a cool and interesting setting in Arma3.
  20. GEORGE FLOROS GR

RKSL Studios LCVP mk5 Landing Craft

It's great to see this in game ! Thank you very much rksl-rock and congratulations for the release !
  21. Jackal326

Inducing a texture load error

Why not make it using a texture that does exist and simply have it as a fully-transparent _ca.paa texture?
  22. harper1998

CSAT Member Countrys

I would hazard to guess that Brazil, India, and South Africa may be in CSAT or at least partners in the same fashion as Russia. it appears that CSAT is partially inspired by BRICS since in the intro to East Wind we see a news report comparing the CSAT symbol to the Euro, Pound, and US Dollar - so I think that a key part of CSAT is an economic union of some sort.
  23. Try the icons next to the address (left): "Turn off blocking for this site." Got to be logged in to not get "This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info." For login issues try Ctrl+F5 when logged in, FF will refresh it.
  24. I noticed too, also with sound files if u change their volume etc without going back to main menu or changing to another mission and only restart then it wont affect. Also with images, changing names dident work. I got it working by adding the picture with a different name to the directory
  25. rksl-rock

RKSL Puma HC1 for A3

I am working on a new Puma series base model that will allow me to create different versions and grow into Super Pumas, Cougars and Caracals etc Its just taking longer because i dont have much free time.
  26. GEORGE FLOROS GR

[Suggestion] Arma 2 3rd Party DLC for Arma 3

This should have been done , a long time ago for both arma and dayz. There are a lot of stuff included that missing , that could be used and make a great upgrade for both games. But after 5 years ?! #marketing
  1. Load more activity