Sign in to follow this  
[frl]myke

FRL Airforce Addons release thread

I may just need a new pair of pants! All the improvements you are making on this is absolutely outstanding. Are you planning on just adding more small but refining improvements like you are now, or is there any plans to say do external detail refinements to things like the gun/cannon on the left side which is quite 3 dimensional so to speak? Just an example but its one I sometimes can't take my eye off.

great job, Also are you working on the mig29 or was that Southy?

this will be awesome. you could use mfd's as bombcam display for lgb's, with flir that would be sweet

Edited by MirindoR

@esco7800

IIRC that was Southy.

@Mirindor

Sadly the engine doesn't allow such candy, you can be sure i would have it realized if it were possible to.

@Gnat

thanks mate, i try my best.

:EDITH:

@Python.au

eddyD has made some improvements aswell on it. He made a improved canopy shape and texture, reworked the main texture and he also added 3D parts for the gun. He also reworked the ACEII (not related with the Mod ACE2) ejection seat which looks now far better.

General note:

i try to find the thin edge of realism and fun/playability. You don't have to be a Flightsim vet to fly this baby but noobs will definately to have a quick look at the readme to know which instruments show what info and which are important to check regulary.

Edited by [FRL]Myke

stunning work :)

Can't wait to fly this.

I know, i'm almost spamming with those little teasers. Although the visible changes are small, the work behind it is huge (fishing for compliments, i know).

Enjoy it:

jegqRph_d60

Haven't seen anything that cool since the original DKM Comanche, very clever work there Myke!

Incredible work Myke, I hope this encourages BIS to improve the aerial aspect of Arma to a more sim-worthy standard.

That is outstanding Myke... That radar is bloody brilliant.... Can you assign togling to the keyboard?

once this is out I don't think I'll ever touch the ground with anything but my bombs

great stuff myke

Amazing work as always Myke!!!

With your aircraft, MMA and EddyD's new Ammocart pack i may never ground pound again!!

Just downloaded GLT F16 from here http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=5900 and missile box from here http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6071. When I load the F16 in the editor and it gets destroyed it disappears. I've been using the old version of the F16 but couldn't lift it with wreck chopper in domination. Thought maybe new version would fix issue but has created a new one instead. I'm using the a2 config files. Any thoughts.