Sign in to follow this  
[frl]myke

FRL Airforce Addons release thread

read on Armaholic that you also updated GLT Real Air Weapons but on your forums I don't see any mention of an update. Am I missing something? Or did Foxhound jump the gun?

I updated the original newspost but overlooked the title (with the previous GLT missilebox update he also released the GLT RAW addon), sorry for the confusion.

Meatball0311 reported a critical bug which affected all ammo inherited from GLT_BombBase class: weapons weren't placed on planes.

This bug has been fixed (thanks to Meatball0311 for reporting and testing the bugfix) and can be downloaded at: http://glt-addons.armaholic.eu

Moar versions. Most eggshellent.

Not planned, just because there was a serious bug.

Where else can you download Mike's F16 v1.2 without six-updater?

Good question.

one might have some luck by asking a

ominous internet

guru to get a answer in a

language that you might speak

eloquently

Phew...this was a tough one to answer.... ;)

Hello guys ! I have a bug with the F/18 super hornet addon and GLT it makes the game crash and return to desktop

FRL? GLT? WTF?

You might have noticed that the thread title and my Forum name has changed from [GLT] to [FRL]. The reason is, i've left Clan [GLT] and therefor i'm no longer allowed to use this the Clantag.

So i've changed to [FRL] which stands for "Freelancer". Please follow the link for further information about it as it might be interesting for you aswell.

What does this mean for the addons?

Nothing dramatic. Already released addons surely remain untouched unless i do a major update/rework. As for now, i'm working on a update for the Missilebox. There i'll switch all GLT_ prefixes to FRL_ prefixes.

But for compatibility reasons, the GLT_ prefixes will still be in, so Missions and Addons that require the GLT Missilebox will still work with the upcoming FRL Missilebox. So there is absolutely no need to rework those.

Missions and Addons made for the FRL Missilebox will not have any GLT_ dependecies.

Update for the Missilebox?

Besides the new Tag, there is another new feature: editor-placeable weapons. All Missiles and Bombs will be accessible in the Mission Editor and can be created with createVehicle command. Mainly the serve as decoration to increase immersion at an airbase but maybe you'll find some other use for them aswell. For this, all models receive a update for the various geometry LOD's so they work correctly. Especially Fire and View geometry were not proper made on all weapons.

fafGWaUeKZo

I know you were waiting for some news about the F-16 and i'm really sorry i can't give you any news about it. Life's a biatch and doesn't give me enough time to work on it as it would require it. The works on the Missilebox is easier to split up in short pieces but the F-16 would require more time at once to make significant progress.

Every day i hope that life would go a little easier on me so i finally can continue the work on this bird.

Please forgive me to let you wait so long.:(

Thanks Myke for the update, I know I didn't want to bug you about the Updated F16 but as the present one is by far one of the best planes for ARMA2 and really look forward to the updated one someday.

Anyway good to hear its not totally dead!

I'm looking forward to being able to put satchels on a big pile of missiles :)

Great work, cheers!

anyone know where u can download the F16? all dlinks have been removed from armaholic

anyone know where u can download the F16? all dlinks have been removed from armaholic

Geez,

Obviously i can't reach everyone

On the internet so

Go and

Look if you might find it

Elsewhere

i Didnt know it was withdrawn... Thx Xeno, Myke.

That is a sweet looking missile. The Rafale will be very happy with those. :)