Sign in to follow this  
sick1

SEAL Team Six 4

Good Evening Sick1,

for my part, the game freezes when i launch the campaign... i need to put ctrl+alt+suppr to leave the game. I'm using no-ACE version, with TF86 v1.0 etc...

Hope to enjoy this campaign soon! take your time to fix it ;)

Rebel;1630042']I keep getting this message... tried the 1st version and the 2nd with ace

20ue92w.jpg

Make sure you are using TF86 seals v1.0 if you are using Ace.

4. TF86 Navy SEALs Pack v1.0 by ardvarkdb

http://www.filefront.com/16456327/Seals.7z/

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Good Evening Sick1' date='

for my part, the game freezes when i launch the campaign... i need to put ctrl+alt+suppr to leave the game. I'm using no-ACE version, with TF86 v1.0 etc...

Hope to enjoy this campaign soon! take your time to fix it ;)[/quote']

I'm uploading the fix for the non ace version. Should be up in a few minutes.

Make sure you are using TF86 seals v1.0 if you are using Ace.

4. TF86 Navy SEALs Pack v1.0 by ardvarkdb

http://www.filefront.com/16456327/Seals.7z/

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

I'm uploading the fix for the non ace version. Should be up in a few minutes.

I just downloaded it via armaholic.com ... but I`ll give it another try...

aha.. the problem is that on armaholic the version is 1.1 not 1.0 that the campaign requires

Edited by [SONAF]Rebel

Rebel;1630060']I just downloaded it via armaholic.com ... but I`ll give it another try...

aha.. the problem is that on armaholic the version is 1.1 not 1.0 that the campaign requires

Yeah they removed ACE compatibility.

One more bug, not a major issue though:

on mission 4, my UAV crashed right at the beginning before I could even use it :/

Yeah they removed ACE compatibility.

downloaded the file on the link you provided, it works for now

Sick, the first mission is awesome, I feel like I should be paying you for these. I have done nothing but play your campaigns almost exclusively since I brought ARMA 2. The weapon selection is top notch , the different versions you have ( ACE, NON ACE etc.) are greatly appreciated, and the well thought out and intelligently designed missions are outstanding. These are by far the best campaigns.

THANKS MAN! :)

i agree with ''stevedrumsdw''

this is one of the best campaigns so far.

realy immersive feal to it,

nice intro movies.

this one keeps me on the edge of my chair...

im playing ACE2 version.

except:

imo u could use a few more voices, sometimes ace2 isnt responding to well, AI drives like shit...

Hi Sick1,

thanks for your work for hotfix, but... well, how to say... yesturday i had 30min, i installed your update for the no-ace version, intalled TF86 v1.1, but the game freezes when i start the campaign, no error message, just.... nothing.

All is installed by mod folder as i do usually, addons work in the editor, other campaigns works, so i don't know what happens.

i will check and try again this evening after work, if you have any suggestions...

Thx

Check your RPT Data, it should tell you what is wrong

Thanks Tonci87, i will take a look, but to be sure, could you tell me more about this RPT Data pls? Is it an Arma or windows folder? Where can i find it?

Regards

Hi Sick1,

thanks for your work for hotfix, but... well, how to say... yesturday i had 30min, i installed your update for the no-ace version, intalled TF86 v1.1, but the game freezes when i start the campaign, no error message, just.... nothing.

All is installed by mod folder as i do usually, addons work in the editor, other campaigns works, so i don't know what happens.

i will check and try again this evening after work, if you have any suggestions...

Thx

Be absolutely sure that all required mods, including ACE is up to date.

If you are using other addons, shut them off until you get things working.

You'd be surprised how one little thing could be the culprit.

That includes the Sound mods as well. Try using a Mod manager to make things easier for yourself.

it is in

your Username/Appdata/Local/Arma2

The best way is to delete this data, then to start Arma and try to play the campaign. When it crashes open the new RPT Data and post the content here (don´t forget the Spoiler) we will help you then

@Kommiekat

hi, i know and use a Mod Manager already, and i select just addons needed for this compaign, but no ACE.

Usually, when it's just a problem of addon (mod) missing, an error message box appear. Here, as i said the game just freezes after the difficult level selection panel => ctrl+alt+suppr to leave.

@Tonci87

Ok i will try this when i'll be back home.

i will let you know, thanks Guys

Exactly the same problem here. I've pretty much fired up the game with 1 addon at a time to see if it would work to no avail. So if it's an addon that's causing the lock-ups i can't figure which one it is!

ctr+alt+del is only thing that works.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

And as requested here's my ARMA2 RPT File.

WALL OF TEXT INCOMING!

THIS ATTEMPT WAS WITH ALL THE MODS RUNNING. THE FOLLOWING ADDONS YOU SEE BELOW ARE THE ONES I DOWNLOADED FROM THE LINK PROVIDED BY OP.

*PS* Using the ACE+RH Version of the Campaign!

=====================================================================

== C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2\arma2.exe

== "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2\arma2.exe" -mod=@ACE;@ACEX;@CBA;@BB Units;@Namalask;@RH HK416;@RH M4;@RH MGS;@RH Pistol Remake;@Seals

=====================================================================

Exe timestamp: 2010/05/13 13:24:31

Current time: 2010/05/19 14:58:19

Updating base class Turrets->Turrets, by x\ace\addons\c_vehicle\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BMP2_Base/Turrets/

Updating base class MainTurret->MainTurret, by x\ace\addons\c_vehicle\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BMP2_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/

Updating base class Turrets->Turrets, by x\ace\addons\c_vehicle\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BMP2_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/Turrets/

Updating base class MainTurret->MainTurret, by x\ace\addons\c_vehicle\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AAV/Turrets/MainTurret/

Exe version: 1.05.62017

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.namalsk, BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.namalsk, BB_Mercenary, Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.namalsk, BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.namalsk, BB_Mercenary, Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on

namalsk

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Missing addons detected:

namalsk

BB_Mercenary

Ard_MCP_INF1_ACE

Edited by Syonco

Synoco - try using the Spoiler tags so that those who want to see that report can if they just click it, rather than having to scroll past it. Just a thought. ;)

I tried launching the game with the mods that was giving me errors directly from ARMA2'S AddOns folder instead of using a custom one, and now it's not barking about the addons listed in the RPT file. Now it wants "ARD_MCP_INF1_ACE

Any idea what that is? i just updated ACE today

Edited by Syonco

@Sionco, Namalsk and BB-Units are causing the Problem for you, try to redownload those Addons, and name the Modfolder exactly like its written in the RPT. Which version of the Seals Addon do you use? Because ARD_MCP_INF1_ACE is part of it

Hello.

I use the Seals 1.0 Version listed in the OP's post. I got Namalask / BB_units to stop causing errors by simply putting them directly into the AddOns folder. No custom folder used.

Well, i'm back home now and i read this messages and ... i need holidays!

Actually, i was so focused to get the last versions of RH's addon that i forgot to re-install from my archives the Mercenaries addon (i deleted it few time ago)... and now it works.

i'm so confused and sorry

Be absolutely sure that all required mods, including ACE is up to date.

Please stop giving wrong advice to people! If you are using ACE make sure you use the OLD 1.0 Seals MOD. If you have the original Campaign release don't update ACE past 1.1 .

The latest ACE version of the campaign has that fixed and you can update, but something else might change in ACE which could break it again but its unlikely.

Thanks Sick, the Campaign is SICK!. A small sudgestion though for future, instead of putting lots of weapons, ammo, equip etc in choppers put them in ammo boxes.

As the chopper has a max capacity and if you put something into the choppers 'inventory' the object ends up just being put on the ground somewhere nearby. Even if you just take a mag out and put it back it gets spat on the ground. The big HVT mission(4) is the best reference.

I'm thinking maybe my armalauncher is fubar. I put all the addons directly into the AddOns folder instead of custom ones and now it works !:)

@Syonco, then you didn´t install the Addons properly, you know the structure

Arma2/@AddonName/Addons/AllthePBOandBISIGNStuff

Please don´t put Stuff in the Addons Folder, you´ll get real Problems uninstalling it and searching what is what

I'm thinking maybe my armalauncher is fubar. I put all the addons directly into the AddOns folder instead of custom ones and now it works !:)

Be very carefull with that as it means you will be very or completely limited as far as joining MP servers.

Something that could have gone wrong that many people still do by accident is put the addon pbo in the modfolder instead of in a 'Addons' folder which is then in the modfolder.

So modfolder/addons/addon.pbo, NOT modfolder/addon.pbo

Edited by SAbre4809