Sign in to follow this  
sick1

SEAL Team Six 4

The rest of the missions in the campaign run. I play them individualy. What I'll have to do is take a screen shot and post it up.

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

Here is the error message Sick1.

Campains\sealteamsix4_cmp\missions\4M2-OperationDeadChill.namalsk\mission.sqm/Mission/Groups/Item20/Vehicles/Item0.vehicle: Vehicle class Winter_SOF_Medic no longer exists

Any clues?

Please check your RPT data, it should tell us what is wrong.

BTW Sick, Please don´t make any more missions on namalsk.

Yes it is a really good looking island and so on, but it is missing key Features, like Viewblock for Bushes. You can test that in Mission two on top of the Comm Tower hill. The AI can see you perfect trough the bushes, but you can´t see them....

Where do I find that?

Edited by Sig

BTW Sick, Please don´t make any more missions on namalsk.

Yes it is a really good looking island and so on, but it is missing key Features, like Viewblock for Bushes. You can test that in Mission two on top of the Comm Tower hill. The AI can see you perfect trough the bushes, but you can´t see them....

Maybe Sumrak can add that. I do not plan on releasing any more on the Island. I pretty much used up all the locations.

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Vehicle class Winter_SOF_Medic is deffinatley in mercs. Go into your editor and see if you can place winter forces.

I love this campaign so far, but now I am stuck at the end of Dead Chill:

The last target to be sniped from the tower - was he supposed to follow the two technicals out of the camp? I found that on my mission he remained just outside the camp gate, leaving me with only a small windows target. Finally taking him out, the chopper does not want to land at the extraction spot. It is in a stationary hover high in the air, and doesn't move.

Update

Changelog. 1.3

1. Added RH MK18 addon.

2. Various cosmetic fixes.

3. Removed Ace only version to make it easier on me. (So get those RH packs and enjoy arma 2 the right way:)

ACE VERSION

File Front V1.3

http://www.filefront.com/16527061/Seal-Team-Six-4-ACERHv1.3.7z/

NON ACE VERSION

FileFront V1.3

http://www.filefront.com/16527751/Seal-Team-Six-4V1.3.7z/

Edited by Sick1

With regard to the RH_HK4161.1 addon - It extracts...and there are regular files....and then within the extracted file there is another folder called "NORMAL".??? Am I suppose to use those files as well, the CBO files within the "Normal" folder .....Should I place those cbo files within my addons folder too?

Note! None of the RH packs are required for each version, however you will get a small config error when selecting gear which is no big deal.

Does this mean we dont need the RH Addons to play this?

Does this mean we dont need the RH Addons to play this?

Yes they are not required for either version.

Hey Sick1 good campaign will try the new version wihout RH weapons + non-ACE too. Had some lines about missing RH_M14_mags in arma2.rpt.

Sometimes the AI can see through stuff and gives the player some headache.

Just wonder why you give the player so much toys to play around? For example the Laserdesignator/JDAM in the 1st mission is not really needed and where does the Humvee come from? :p;)

Would be nice to play a campaign on Resistance side. Perhaps with players choice to choose US or Russia as "unofficial helping hand"? This campaign could take place on Panthera or Duala or Japahto or Podagorsk or Razoreniya or Thirsk... take a ride and see how the islands would fit into the story. :)

Sick1 the mission plan for Op K-bar needs updating, its the same one as the first mission of Seal team six 3.

Sick1 the mission plan for Op K-bar needs updating, its the same one as the first mission of Seal team six 3.

Ah thanks!

is that why im stuck in mission K-Bar ??, cant seem to find the last tango

he isnt in cabanino nor is he in vybor :(

Seal Team Six camps have been my favourites ever since I started playing Arma, thanks for the great job!

Recently, I've started to use a well constructed Addon compilation(basically harmonizing ACE-GL4-ZEUS & SLX), which makes the game more enjoyable.(http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=96591)

So my question is, wether it should/could be used when playing through Six4?

I mean how would it work with GL4 and Zeus?

Or should I keep it ACE only?

I use this setup as well, it is great! The issue you might have might be with SLX wounds and other options of SLX.!

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

OT: Sick, do to the awesomeness of your missions I have decided to start trying to make some of my own. What tools do you use? And is there a guide that you know of that explains how to use pictures and videos in missions?

Edited by stevedrumsdw

link for tf86 seals pack 1.0 for ace version appears to be not wroking;

the armaholic link for 1.0 works butg thats for the non ace version

Finaly finished the Campaign.

Sick you really did a great Job with this one. Cant wait for the next^^

There are only some minor things that bothered me about the last Mission

-The Compound of the main Leader without Anti Air

-Landing inside the Town

-No CAS

-enemy defensive Positions way to weak, had a much harder Fight in the final mission of your previous campaign

I am getting the same problem someone else posted that got no response. After hitting the x1 in mission 2, my next task is to kill the leader x2 in the white car in the convoy. It never leaves. The two gun trucks come but not the white car.

I even tried going to him and I fail mission for not following rules. I looked in editor and I don't see any reason why he would not come but I have reverted a few times and he doesn't move.

And since you already use the RH 416 in the missions, is it possible to add the 417's? I keep manually changing my gear so I have a couple 417 options like the 417 DMR SD and 417 grenade launcher. A lot quiter than a m107 and bigger than a .50 cal round.

Anyway, so far so good. I never was too hot for Namalsk but after seeing it in it's natural color and how your missions are makes me like it more. Your missions always good.

And for your question about seal six 5 or something else. I think a big campaign where you can take different roles. Kind of like Half life did with half life, opposing force, Blue shift, and I think there was another. Take a single campaign and one mission focuses on an infantry unit, then another mission you take the place of someone else in that first mission. Maybe a supporting attack helicopter, then another where you are a medic, and another where you are the opfor for that mission. Showing all aspects of that single campaign. I think you are one of a very few that could pull something off like that. Your skills are good.

Anyway, whatever you do it will be cool

****edit- After playing it a couple times it looks like the problem with the white car in mission 2 is happening because it starts at the front of the convoy and when they all get in the 2 gun pickups move to the front of the convoy and with all the moving around sometimes the white car gets damaged crashing into the two pickups while it moves to the back of the convoy. Once it even exploded.

Edited by victim913

i would advise people to steer well clear of this one.

Only good thing is the map, but thats by sumrak.

Do you have any thing constructive to back this up? Or or you just having a bad day?

LOL ok...:j:

Hi! Thanks for the new version!

The older versions seem to be incompatible with the newst version of Panthera (2.61).

Game crashes everytime it tries to load a mission that takes place on Panthera.

Could you please fix this? I have erased the older version of Panthera and now I can't play any more of your cool missions. Thanks!

Hi! Thanks for the new version!

The older versions seem to be incompatible with the newst version of Panthera (2.61).

Game crashes everytime it tries to load a mission that takes place on Panthera.

Could you please fix this? I have erased the older version of Panthera and now I can't play any more of your cool missions. Thanks!

I'll look into this.

I've got good news. I've begun work on Seal Team Six 5. It will take place on the Isla Duala. Any mission ideas or things you would like to see in the campaign are welcomed. :bounce3:

Use DAC v3 for hectic and immersive enemy presence esp with spec op behind enemy lines stealth type misions. Vibrant camps around, patrols, 2 man, veh, large patrols that get out, veh that move between towns, choppers that land.