Sign in to follow this  
sick1

SEAL Team Six 4

I've got good news. I've begun work on Seal Team Six 5. It will take place on the Isla Duala. Any mission ideas or things you would like to see in the campaign are welcomed. :bounce3:

Looking forward to it already!!

One thing you could do is play on the North vs South, considering there are addons for both armies and resistence movements. It could pan out like an Vietnam War type setting in Africa, with the Ruskies (or with Ace-PLA the Chinese) helping out the North, with the US and NATO helping out the South.

Defending the Embassy in Afrene would be awesome and having the Russians (Or Chinese PLA) helping the Molatians.

I've got good news. I've begun work on Seal Team Six 5. It will take place on the Isla Duala. Any mission ideas or things you would like to see in the campaign are welcomed. :bounce3:

Maybe a silenced mission that you are only equipped with a knife and silenced pistol.

Also, a battle on water. Boat against boat or a being discovered during insertion by a patrolling boat and have to battle it before proceeding with the mission/insertion.

Maybe a silenced mission that you are only equipped with a knife and silenced pistol.

Also, a battle on water. Boat against boat or a being discovered during insertion by a patrolling boat and have to battle it before proceeding with the mission/insertion.

To go along with this, Duala has plenty of rivers and jungle areas, perfect for a foggy/stealthy insertion ;)

NIMs dynamic weather has my favorite fog effects.

Edited by TheRev709

Make no5 more balanced. Look at successful war films and copy the idea. You could copy some of the episodes of The Unit or Ultimate Force.

Also, drop the emphasis on using too many mods, so people don’t moan.

Great news :rthumb:

I would suggest you to focus on the North VS South conflict, with Americans helping the South. Further I would suggest a full scale war between the two, and Seal Team Six gets some support ops like destroying artillery, causing some havoc behind enemy lines etc.

I think it would be best to let the conflict develop. At first there are only small border conflicts between the two countrys, the northern regime tries to provoke war, (or even the southern one) ST 6 trys to prevent that, fails, full war breaks out, ST 6 has to help the southern Army to win it. Now you only need to let the player feel that he is in a real war. This can be done by burning wrecks where the front is, distant explosions, etc

try to focus on creating a sense of "whatever can go wrong . . . will"

One of the first things I learned in the Army was that the first casualty of any battle is always the plan. Plan and prepare for one mission, then find yourself fighting another ;)

um yeah i haven't got past the first mission in ST:6/4 yet

lol

Outstanding campaign! This is first one I'm trying and now I'm hooked, I'll be sure to check out previous ones and any future missions.

Thanks for the entertainment Sick1 :D

Edited by meade95

Seal Team Six 4 will be updated tonight!!

OK, I was just about to try this campaign, but I'll wait for the update, any idea how long? I dont know when 'Tonight' is in Texas :p

OK, I was just about to try this campaign, but I'll wait for the update, any idea how long? I dont know when 'Tonight' is in Texas :p

Ha, Give me an hour or so to upload.:)

If we using ACE version. I take it we don't need Seals?

Na you still need the addon V1.2. The update was a watered down version and pretty useless in my campaigns. .

@Sick1, I know you must be tired of updates by now lol but would you mind doing another to add in the new RH SMG addon?

@Sick1, I know you must be tired of updates by now lol but would you mind doing another to add in the new RH SMG addon?

Na I don't mind if they add cool stuff. I'll update it. Those SMGs are beautiful:)

Im loving the campaign so far! Im only on the second mission too! One little thing I would say is...

Could you please remove the ACE stamina system on mission 2 in a future update because it reccomends a load-out of satchels and a 50. or other heavy sniper rifle and after about 30 seconds of running (Not sprinting) My man keeps collapsing.

It not a big deal though, I will get past the mission! :D Great job!