Sign in to follow this  
Binkowski

Binkowski's WIP thread

I'm not sure about releasing the 2010 guys before I leave, I accidentally named the pbo / addon BINK_US_Infantry_2009 so it will probably cause confusion :/ plus, they are not ready in my opinion. Also, I will be gone through the release of Arrowhead, and trust me the US Army guys in Arrowhead are FAR better than mine. If when I come home and have more time there is a demand for the guys I will finish and release them.

Regarding the 240B, it is vilas' work. I will have to ask him for permission again if I decide to add it.

Well not all of us are thinking of getting arrowhead (Im not anyway :\) Don't let your work go to waste, you're one of the best modders out their and your models are on par with BIs so far. I would certainly use your 2010 and 3rd ID models...

Well not all of us are thinking of getting arrowhead (Im not anyway :\) Don't let your work go to waste, you're one of the best modders out their and your models are on par with BIs so far. I would certainly use your 2010 and 3rd ID models...

You make a point.

Release of the 2005 Infantry will be soon.

woo!

Also, you said you fixed the RVMAT issue for the 08 units... an update soon?

Also, I saw a video on youtube with your '10 units. The dude said he got them from ACEX.. but... they were never on ACEX.. or...

May I see this youtube video? The 2010 guys haven't been released yet. Only guys you can get are the old 2008 ones in ACEX...

it is Kristan from here I think

and yes, that's me.. asking for a download..

edit:

maybe he meant 09.. but I don't recall the 09 guys looking like that.

Yeah those are the old ass 2009 ones.

This is how much of the community feels about my new stuff, imo.

Sorry, I dont. :(

I dont mind the 2008 units, besides we're getting OA soon with über-leet-Army ;)

I'm sure there are still people out there (like me) who still love your work.

as for myself on the OA guys, I'm not quite sure. I haven't seen a full body screen of them yet..

they seem empty.. not much on them (unlike your guys).

we will see, we will see.

This is how much of the community feels about my new stuff, imo.

I don't know, from what I've seen so far I'd rate your 2008 units (even glowing slightly :butbut:) over the OA items. Wrinkles on the 2010 units seem just a little overdone for my taste.

OA or not, you know there'll always be a huge demand if you switch that ACUPAT layer for Multicam! :bounce3:

Hey Bink I don't think u realize your work and other addon makers have given so much joy to others even if we are silent. I suffer from depression and you have made some of my worst days better.

maybe the US army should learn a bit from bink.. :p

um hai i found ground braking bug. when teh sun shins on the mens clothes..it makes them glow like they are made of metal or sumfin. pls correkt this problem and rlease pls.thx

light reflecting/emitting clothing is quite a breakthrough. I applaud him on that discovery

edit:

glad he fixed it though..

even my soldiers are happier now

arma2_2010-05-12_21-51-35-48.png

Edited by Fox '09

My soldiers are still angry.:plain:

angryeyez.png

um hai i found ground braking bug. when teh sun shins on the mens clothes..it makes them glow like they are made of metal or sumfin. pls correkt this problem and rlease pls.thx

I know I break some rules, but.....

whehehehehehehehehehehehehheheeheheheheheheheheheheehehe...ehehe..hehe...lol :D

You guys and your spam. Awesome right?

Anyway, 2005 guys will be released shortly.

would be nice to have also 2003 -2004 units just with dcu camo... the old forgotten guys:(

Great units Bink as always!

Yeah and some 2003-era guys will defenately be cool to use in combination with GK mod.

With the release of the 2005 guys I have decided to revisit the MARSOC and do a total overhaul. It won't be done until I return though, so you guys will have to wait.

With the release of the 2005 guys I have decided to revisit the MARSOC and do a total overhaul. It won't be done until I return though, so you guys will have to wait.

great! the MARSOC guys were cool :yay: