Sign in to follow this  
Binkowski

Binkowski's WIP thread

Yeah um...those guys look awesome, but I gotta agree with Animalmother, those shemaghs look pretty lame. If you cant fix them, no big deal. Maybe a simple retex would help them look a little better.

i just realized i totally forgot about my marines. oh well, maybe they'll be released one of these days..

Nothing, they worked fine for me.

yea, there's nothing left to do on them. except add a dmr guy, which, i might do later next week when i actually have time to do something.

Why aren't you making PMCs and charging for them? That's clearly what we all want.

Anyways I'm waiting for the next dlc "armed metal assault gear 25" featuring solid snake vs pmcs vs rebl men vs marcocks

Edited by AnimalMother92

fixed.

Edited by Binkowski

Bink, I'd like to inquire about those Marines you showed some photos about some weeks ago, how are they doing? :)

Bink, I'd like to inquire about those Marines you showed some photos about some weeks ago, how are they doing? :)

ooo.. I like me some Marines..

show them!

From what Binkowski told me, he's stopping work on his marines. I guess he's burned out from modding. You'd have to ask him though.

From what Binkowski told me, he's stopping work on his marines. I guess he's burned out from modding. You'd have to ask him though.
I will personally burn him if he burned out from modding. :D No, seriously, it would be loss if he really quit from modding. :( Edited by Pauliesss

this... this can't be happening.. This just... no.. its not possible! ;__;

i wouldn't say they're completely abandoned. i just don't have the time, or motivation to finish them right now.

Certain people will know what I am talking about when I say:

She's 16, but its ok
;)

"She's 16, I'm 21, Whats the big deal?"

"She's 16, I'm 21, Whats the big deal?"

That's not TOO bad, (in sweden your'e legal when your'e 15, oh yeah).

I mean, I'm 22 and.. oh shit.

Sorry, this is waaay offtopic.

Binkowski, I really hope you get some motivation to keep going later, but we all need a break sometimes. :)

I really like where this thread is going.