Sign in to follow this  
Laqueesha

Terrorist attacks in Moscow, Russia.

It matters that his so-called proclamation of independence was nothing but armed mutiny against legitimate authority. It is a crime. In all countries.

Well now we've got a real wide brush. As I recall that's how the Bolsheviks took over, and they had less support than Dudayev. Soviet authority had not been legitimate for years. For most Chechens, no doubt it had never been. For them, Russians arrived as conquerors and tried to destroy their people completely with exile to a desert thousands of miles away. Dudayev grew up in Kazakhstan.

Neither was violent resistance unheard-of during the USSR's collapse. There is no line that can be drawn between Chechnya and Azerbaijan. What makes the former deserving of independence and the latter not? The potential violence of the situation should have been obvious. The USSR was incapable of resolving the dispute without force, which made their authority even less legitimate.

Very well said, and quite possibly the best post I have ever read on this forum.

It is just a shame that this post will be ignored for the sake of continuing discussion by way of broken record.

Edited by NodUnit

It is just a shame that this post will be ignored for the sake of continuing discussion by way of broken record.

I think most everyone agrees with him. Silent endorsement?

Edited by maturin

Really sad to hear about this, my condolences to all those who lost their loved ones.

I'd like to believe this was intentional irony, but I'm not so sure. Either way I laughed :)

Good to hear :)

Wow, a lot of anger against Mother Russia in this thread. Haven't you guys ever heard the saying "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all?"

oh, hans ludwig, back on the forums again hehee, greetz.

Really sad to hear about this, my condolences to all those who lost their loved ones.

yes sir, same here!

So you cannot accept that there may be alot of Chechens who've had thier families killed by Russian action, and might want to take revenge?

but thats also true m8's, also my condolences to all those who lost their loved ones at russian "actions".

soure of all evil in my eyes is religion, greed, intolerance and a overdose of patriotism!

ps: have a look at our 13mis clan intro movie about the beast, called human being, and u will now what i mean!!

pps: and of course turn on the sound on for the music tracks

Intro Info:

Scene 1)

"War - The beast human being"

Music: Hans Zimmer - "Maintheme Black Hawk Down"

Gortoz A Ran- J'Attends - Danez Prigent - Lisa Gerrard

Scene 2)

"The two World Wars"

Musik: Hans Zimmer - "Maintheme Black Hawk Down"

Gortoz A Ran- J'Attends - Danez Prigent - Lisa Gerrard

Scene 3)

"Wars of the 20th Century "

Musik: Edwin Star - "War"

Scene 4)

"[uDDP] Member | Claninfo"

Musik: Slayer & Ice-T - "Disorder" of the Original

Movie Soundtrack: Judgement Night

Musik: Daniel Lioneye - "The King of Rock'n Roll

Intro Movie in English (old version *2006*)

(still with no arma servers *caugh* new version coming up soon)

or

Intro Movie in German (new Version with dictator expansion pack, better music cuts'n fades *2009*)

Edited by Chaostika7-17th

I don't think it is time for us to argue on who is right and who is wrong, most wars are politicians decision and consequences of war are on the back of ordinary people, what happened in Moscow is the consequence of a war without any sense.

God rest in peace those who were killed there

I think this is the only thing we should write on this thread about what happened in Moscow, the rest are useless discussions.

There are some photos of suicide-bombers available. Damn... One of them is just a girl about 18-19 years old.

Yes, they are called Black Widows, because they have lost Brothers or Husbands during russian Actions. There you see violence creates only more violence.

This Attack made the russian People cry for revenge, so I think there will ´be some Actions against Terrorists soon. And there will be widows again. Its really hard to break this circle of violence :(

They aren't black widows. Most of them hadn't lost any relatives, but had given in to recruiters.

The demolition of apartment buildings of 1999 spring to mind; discussion will continue to be rather boring.

The next mujahead to be killed in any part of Caucasus will be sold to be the mastermind behind this.

Yawn, wake me up on this subject when KGB Colonel V.V. Putin is back in Kremlin as President of the Russian Federation once again.

There are some photos of suicide-bombers available. Damn... One of them is just a girl about 18-19 years old.

Was she hot? Oh, no pun attended.

Well in the News (Germany) they refered to them as black widows who had lost their family becuase of russian actions. Maybe the russian media doesn´t tell you everything (wouldn´t be the first time)

How would they know that? Unless KavkazCenter.com is posting bios and offering teeshirts and commemorative mugs.

The Russian army committed massacres in Chechnya, let them taste some of it

So 1 Nuke launched + another nuke launched = everything ok? Nope. It just causes more fighting. What happened if one morning you woke up, got a cup of coffee started to drive to work and then BOOM? A terrorist planted a roadside bomb and you were one of the victims. And this all happened of some other man's choices. You had no choice,it was just another regular day. It doesn't matter what country your from, what religion you belong to, what language you speak, it shouldn't need to happen to anyone.

/rant

So 1 Nuke launched + another nuke launched = everything ok? Nope. It just causes more fighting. What happened if one morning you woke up, got a cup of coffee started to drive to work and then BOOM? A terrorist planted a roadside bomb and you were one of the victims. And this all happened of some other man's choices. You had no choice,it was just another regular day. It doesn't matter what country your from, what religion you belong to, what language you speak, it shouldn't need to happen to anyone.

/rant

Wolverines!!!

No, but seriously. Is she, or was she, hot? Someone post her pics, before she blew up. I just thought I say that since I know some knucklehead will post a gruesome pic of her.

My condolences to the relatives of the victims.

Mankind has not learned anything from the past.

regards

Well in the News (Germany) they refered to them as black widows who had lost their family becuase of russian actions. Maybe the russian media doesn´t tell you everything (wouldn´t be the first time)

But maybe the german media tells you only what you need to know but not what happened really?

But maybe the german media tells you only what you need to know but not what happened really?

If we apply Occam's razor, it's more likely that the Russian media is the one concealing the truth. They have a very long tradition of doing it, and reporters such as Anna Politkovskaya mysteriously get killed if they try to reveal the truth. That doesn't happen in the western world.

It is like a cold war,which have no near end as i see.need of diplomatic solution.

It is like a cold war,which have no near end as i see.need of diplomatic solution.

Only political problems can have diplomatic solutions. There's need of a demographic solution. The population needs to be able to make a living and not live in fear. Only then can the radicalism be contained.

Grozny has been rebuilt, but it's ruled by a butcher, so they're working on the former while smothering the latter with a pillow.

Maybe you should rethink this.....:j:

Sorry to hear about this tragic attack. My heart goes out to the families of those lost.