Sign in to follow this  
Eviscerator

Uh-1 huey

When this very beautifull helicopter is be relased ?? biggrin.gif .

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ April 19 2002,23:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">right ive just added something up, there are four versions of the huey so for every retexturing there will be four more versions, there are four landscapes, thats 16 hueys before we even add spec ops etc, and then there is G8 and someone making some danish hueys, i think im going to have to start limiting texturing to one set of textures per landscape otherwise this could get slightly out of hand smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Evis, I know this is tough for you considering the restraints of p3d editing, but the community is more excited about this addon than any other addon ever before.  I urge you to keep up the good work and know that no matter how it comes out, you are going to make a HUGE portion of the OFP community very happy.

P.S. How about some beta pics of the different weapon loadouts?

Hey Eviscerator did you fix the windscreen thing with 1 sererator instead of 2.

Oh man, I live near an airforce base and while I was driving home I saw three Huey's Flying over head, each with a HUGE gun hanging out the side. I can't wait for this damn thing to be released.

OMG Eviscerator, you got the hired gun guy to texture it wink.gif That add-on rocks!!! that guy is very talented and Im sure that huey will be dressed properly wow.gif not saying anything bad about G8 b/c I am very impressed with the add-ons coming from there but put that hired gun next to the G8 Bell 206 in game and you will see how talented the hired gun guy is. Also his jeeps are very fun wink.gif Great work Evis and

I cant wait to fly this thing...or atleast shoot it down biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ April 20 2002,10:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif9--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (TYsiEK @ April 20 2002,18wow.gif9)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Are You huey have a new flying model ??

Flying engine ??<span id='postcolor'>

right can anyone decipher this?<span id='postcolor'>

He is asking if the new huey that Evis is making will handle differently than the UH60 or OH58. The answer is yes too. He said he was going to make it feel like an AH1 but alittle more heavy.

the weapon loadouts arent up to a good enough point to have screenshots, i havent added them to the new blocks ive done yet, and i want to concentrate on finishing this model first as it then gives me a base to work from, if i worked on them all seperately it would take me a few weeks

Anyone noticed that this thread have 280 posts, 10000+ views? That kind of tells something about having a Huey in the game biggrin.gif

Im looking forward to sweeping over the enemy in it, and crash into a tree with it (do that more than sweeping) smile.gif

Why Nothink ??

Do You know what Eviscreator is making ?

ive been doing the hard things today, sorting out rotors and where the lights are etc, ive done it so that a light is on the end of both ends of the skid (the green and red ones)

hey, how fast will the huey's max speed be anyways? biggrin.gif

i wont be doing the .cpp ill get some professional help on that, the speed at the minute is i think taken from another blackhawk addon

so you can change its speed by configuring the cpp?

Is your Huey available for download yet? Beta version or something perhaps?

Sorry, I can't sift through 29 pages smile.gif

well this must be one popular topic, especially since its the huey =P

theres no point me giving out any more beta versions, i have nearly finished it and ive already got quite a few testers, there is already one texture finished (italian police) and i only have a few more blocks to finish, im going to release the armed versions a few days after each other, as they are slightly more complicated, but other than that i should be finished very soon smile.gif

i havent finished yet, and its up to indy the leader of the G8: Urban War mod as to whether he releases the italian police version, but check the site to see if its there in the next few days

http://www.ofp.info/G8

Cool!

Are those armed versions in a military camo?

What weapons loadout are they going to have?

stop telling him to put stuff up for download! no i'm not talking about people asking if a betas up.  when he's done with it he will release stuff and everyone will know about it.