Sign in to follow this  
Eviscerator

Uh-1 huey

This might be a stupid question, but could you modify the door gun on a UH-60 so it looks and fires like a minigun?

yes, it wouldnt spin, but yes, its just basic gun editing, you pull the gun away from the blackhawk edit it and put it back

and paratrooper nothing more yet too busy with the huey, but it will be done

how about retexturing it so its grey and adding the words "Marines" on the tail??uh1n.gif

uh1n200x133.jpg

are you sure you couldnt make it spin? the barel on the grenade launcher does

thats because its written into the .p3d the m2 doesnt spin which is what it would be based on

im sending the resistance huey to ofp.info now look out for it there, i wont release it to ofpec.com until i have some more versions so i can make a pack otherwise ill be adding more hueys every other day :/

normally takes a while to get put up so wait a while, will probably be up tomorrow sometime

Great work Evis, I just got to say your choppers are creepy when your on the other side against them. They can swarm over you almost without warning and are very fast. I'll fear them even more when you arm them!

Heh , and it seems just by you telling the address of the download site means doom for that site to smile.gif

So you know (((alot))) of people are ready for your choppers!!

well arming it wont be hard pretty easy .cpp and i have the ffar pods and i think im going to use the fuel tanks as minigun pods, ill probably have it finished by tomorrow night if im lucky

2 things:

redownload it

Or rip it off the net or KaZaA or somthing.

=)

I musta saved over $1250 in FREE games.... but don't tell anyone wink.gif

I have some Specs. about the Heuy, there not the best, i just picked the first site that showed on Google. biggrin.gif

Specifications

Primary function Utility helicopter Manufacturer Bell Helicopter Textron Power plant Pratt and Whitney T400-CP-400 Power Burst: 1290 shaft horsepower (transmission limited)

Continuous: 1134 shaft horsepower (transmission limited) Length 57.3 feet (17.46 meters) Height 14.9 feet (4.54 meters) Rotor Diameter 48 feet (14.62 meters) Speed 121 knots (139.15 miles per hour) at sea level Ceiling 14,200 feet (4331 meters)

(limited to 10,000 feet (3050 meters) by oxygen requirements) Maximum takeoff weight 10,500 pounds (4,767 kilograms) Range 172 nautical miles (197.8 miles) Crew Officer: 2

* Enlisted: 2 Armament M-240 7.62mm machine gun or

* GAU-16 .50 caliber machine gun or

* GAU-17 7.62mm automatic gun

All three weapons systems are crew-served, and the GAU-2B/A can also be controlled by the pilot in the fixed forward firing mode.

* The helicopter can also carry two 7-shot or 19-shot 2.75" rocket pods.

Introduction date 1971 Unit Replacement Cost $4,700,000 Marine Corps Inventory 107

hope this helps on the physics smile.gif

eep! all that stuff and they dont use the huey for war missions, it seems like an extremely helpful transport/fast attack

bleh, i dont want to pay $20 or so just to register milkshape! dangit, and i was getting somewhere on that thing! confused.gif

sf;dkbnsfg;kgbnsfg

Damnit ... i cant get to ofp.cz /ofp.info .....

it keep re directing itself to its friggin host and that it www.gamezone.cz

and it has been doing that since friday last week =:/

ive been working on the .cpp's and gun configurations today of the armed versions, it seems ofp.info havent hosted the resistance version but it doesnt matter it will probably be up soon

why dont you justdownload gmax if milkshapes expired? ID of thought it would be better aswell

just turn the computers clock back works for paintshop pro im still at december 2001