Sign in to follow this  
Eviscerator

Uh-1 huey

Hell ... that trick dont work with milkshape ... hasnt for a long time now ... and the key gens dont seem to work aswell =:/

THE REESTANCE HEUY IS UP AT OPF.INFO!!

ITS NOT IN A HEADLINE, BUT AT THE SIDE UNDER AiRCRAFTS

ive finished the gunship version and im doing the other armed versions now, ive also started a version with both 'doors' open, and all the people sit on the skids, it will be for black ops and only seat 6

well ive already finished the gunship version, but ill wait until the other two are finished until i release them, there is a bug with the firing though the missiles come from the middle of the front of the helicopter, its someting i cant fix and youll have to live with smile.gif

so you finished the ones with mounted side weapons? ooo, i want some pics plz wink.gif

One suggestion Evis. For better gameplay, turn up your brightness settings. You can actually see when its bright out.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ April 30 2002,20:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">sure

blockquote><span id=

So i can see its a UH-1H My favorite uh-1 version http://www.flashpoint1985.com/ikonboard301/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif' alt='smile.gif'> and the UH-1D

i was going for atmosphere as people can have boring shots when they have it themselves

oh and check out the custom huey icon smile.gif

oh yeah, i have them on the new choppers so ill be shoving you in the readme smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (TYsiEK @ April 30 2002,20:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Eviscerator, are me sounds is sounds good ?? biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Why does everything you say has no sense?

will the door gunner have explosive ammo? i like explosive ammo biggrin.gif

door gunner? there is no door gunner, not yet anyway, although i do know someone with oxygen so if i import the gun bit from the uh60-mg ill be able to get it ingame, but ill see if i can do that afterwards

im going to do a new set of hueys, 'Special Operation Hueys' kinda like TJP's DAP theyll be all black and i might give some an engine boost so they are faster

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Voidhawk @ April 30 2002,22:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">evis, could u send me the gunship-version?<span id='postcolor'>

you can wait a week or so wink.gif