Sign in to follow this  
Eviscerator

Uh-1 huey

OK, got a bug for ya

On the Gunship version, you can still put people on it. And instead of them just being inside they are floating all in the air around the Huey, rather funny looking and enjoyable. Just thought I'd let you know.

Hello Evi, how can we have a beta of your pack? And i want to know if you're going to modify your Model? I look something stange on your first addon; that 's the huey is too small! smile.gif

im not going to do anymore model changes, im moving onto proper modelling now, i need to change some .cpp's around but thats kinda been put on the back burner

A Sea stallion?

Actually I think a C-130 would be in order. That would really help for transporting troops.

im doing some close air support aircraft (planes at the minute) ill move onto more complex modelling when i have more experience smile.gif

A C-130 would be good, but it would seem a bit empty, so if you were gonna go for a (large) troop transport the Sea Stallion is big, it can carry 38 fully loaded troops

Jaguar

A-6E Intruder

Pucara

A-7

check the other thread ive made its about them there smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CamperKiller @ May 08 2002,04:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This thread is way too big, and way offtopic.<span id='postcolor'>

But with almost 20000 views, it's still very popular. smile.gif

-=Die Alive=-

my head hurts reading all that. Evis, make whatever is fun, dont let this stuff become a chore

And what about Your new plane, Eviscerator ? confused.gif