Sign in to follow this  
Eviscerator

Uh-1 huey

you can wait til they put it on the websites  wink.gif but for some reason the files at ofp.gamezone.cz are always empty >sad.gif

dont have one yet, but ive sent it to ofp.info and the addon depot check there soon

im sending it to the addon depot of www.ofpec.com right now, i know ofp.info is down i cant get there myself but i got an email from them so i guess they got it smile.gif

Ahhh! What the hell?! The day its out the only site that currently has it is down! OFP editing center hasnt updated their freaken site so that you can download the thing.

dangit, did they change gamezone.cz? it was fine the way it was... mad.gif

I know this is a little off topic but have you guys tried the new artilery cannon?

it was nice, i dont think it was like proper artillery more like a tank cannon but i only played with it for 5 minutes, but variety is the spice of life smile.gif....or something...

argh....is it out yet?confused.gif?confused.gif?confused.gif?confused.gif?confused.gif?confused.gif?confused.gif?

plz say yes...cos gamezone.cz is down, so is the G8 website sad.gif

each .pbo is1.5megs and 300kb zipped so it depends on how many versions you get (going to be quite a few) im testing out a nice looking resistance huey now, looks very very nice smile.gif

and keep checking here (not sure whether im double posting this something strange going on with this :/

http://www.ofpeditingcenter.com/cgi-bin....tart=90

it isnt THAT great..,, i believe one person says it lookslike a mangled heap of polygons,, it doesnt even land when AI flys it.

Dude that geocities link gives you a huey that is like a beta times 4. I know it can't be the real one cause all those beta pics that evis has showed us dont even look like that. There must have been some kind of screw up. Let's hope.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">beer.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Gwhahahahahaha! Priceless.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> Never drink and Drive. You might spill your beer.<span id='postcolor'>

Gwhahahahahaha! *snort* Gwhahahaha!

i think everything is fine with it, just a little small like the seats and stuff

Great! I'm so happy with it. Considering it wasn't done with oxygen it looks good. It seems a little undersized. Rotors are ugly, the wobble off center when rotating. Tail boom seems a little short. I really like how the the troops will sit in the door. It looks cool.