Sign in to follow this  
Eviscerator

Uh-1 huey

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ April 14 2002,21:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They are very different in a number of ways, stick to the skidded Army version.<span id='postcolor'>

All Army Lynx versions up to the Army Lynx AH.9 were skidded. And during those evolutions there were many noticable changes in the rotors, tail, nose, roof,...etc. If any is going to be modelled someone needs to decide on a specific variant.

Jubs

im pretty sure im going to make the one in the picture, it is one of the versions that doesnt look either fat or ugly

ive been taking my alpha testers for rides, and they all say the same thing

"cool"

smile.gif

can anyone give me pictures of weapons i can change the gun on the blackhwak into? as the one on it is wimpy

thats going to be hard froma tiny .50 cal if thats whats on the blackhawk

right i cant be arsed to make the outside view of the huey w/machine gun im going to make the cargo view so you can actually see what it looks like

The M134 is actually smaller than the .50 cal in length but it has all the barrels. I was thinking you might be able to expand the diameter of the .50 cal barrel than retexture it to look like a set of barrels. Just an idea...

You could also equip it with an m60 or m240:

m60-m23armt.jpg

fn-mag.jpg

I cant find a pic of an M240 mounted on a chopper but Im postive that they are, they have replaced the m60.

Yep, also known as the m240 in the US.  Its replacing the m60 in all its roles including as an infantry weapon and a vehicle-mounted weapon.

Here is a pic of the Chopper-mounted version, called the M240D I think:

gunnera.jpg

And here is the American infantry version, designated M240B I think:

m240b.jpg

P.S. I have found more pics of the M240D vehicle-mounted version if you actually want to see them

I just thought of an idea that would make the huey 10x more fun, let the soldiers in the back sit at the doors so thier feet hang out. That would be the shit I cant find any pics but I think everyone knows what I mean.

Can anyone tell me what chopper mounts a three barrelled rotary .50 gun? I saw it in a magazine years ago but I can't remember what chopper it was mounted on (I think it was a "chin" mount).

Thanks smile.gif

Great work sofar Evis, That other guys beta would be better if we could hold more people and it retained it's shape at a distance.

If we ever get a supported addon huey from bis , I wonder how will it operate. Will we be able to (skid-n-shit) a move where the chopper never comes to a complete stop or hover, but drops off a load of men. Hope the damage on landings is a little more forgiving than it is now.

Fubar..I think you mean the 3 barrelled M-197 20mm cannon thats been fitted to the chin turret of the AH-1 Cobra family since the AH-1J.

There is a 3-barrelled .50 but as far as I know its only been used as a door gun on USAF/US Army rescue and special ops choppers...although I guess some company might offer it in a turret.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ April 15 2002,00:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">oh, and where do the screenshots go when you hit printscreen?<span id='postcolor'>

printscreen goes into the clipboard . so you just have to open photoshop, paintshop or any other grafic program and press ctrl+V or ... paste from the edit menu.

you can even use imageing or paint that come with windows ..

ive finished three new versions

Huey with skid mounted dual machineguun/minigun pods

Huey with skid mounted dual FFAR's

Huey Gunship with dual fuselage mounted FFAR's and dual chainguns (with the door put back)

i need to start work on the inside views of these so the people sit on the chairs etc, and im going to start alpha testing these with the three guys helping me as soon as i can

havent really one much to it as more people want the huey, but im definately going to do it, its one of the things id most like to see in ofp