Sign in to follow this  
Eviscerator

Uh-1 huey

You know, the gunner in the Russian boat is modeled holding his gun sorta like a Huey door gunner would left hand on top of the butt, right hand on the trigger...check it out.

Maybe you could use that pose for the gunners.

Are this helicopter is armored ??

In this what i know, the huey's have a rockets and mashine guns.

im trying to make a 'i love the smell of napalm in the morning' shot with my huey smile.gif

Hi!

I think thats great work (the soldiers sitting on in the door are veeeeeeery cool!!!Might it be able to make them shoot from there?) but isnt a huey bigger?In height I would say...I dont know just think so,might be my fault...

greetz

[76]Chavez

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([76]Chavez @ April 20 2002,00:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Might it be able to make them shoot from there?<span id='postcolor'>

if i become a god and can magically do whatever i want smile.gif (ie: get oxygen)

right ive just added something up, there are four versions of the huey so for every retexturing there will be four more versions, there are four landscapes, thats 16 hueys before we even add spec ops etc, and then there is G8 and someone making some danish hueys, i think im going to have to start limiting texturing to one set of textures per landscape otherwise this could get slightly out of hand smile.gif

Do You can make new chairs for this helicopter ??

Beacuse this chairs is come from UH-60.

would you be able to make a black hawk where all the chairs are removed, and the troops sit in the door and on ammo crates inside? i know the capacity would be less but it would be cool cause in blackhawk down thats how the sat in the black hawk...if you could do that i'd be sweet..at least to have them in the door, is it posible to open the other door?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ April 20 2002,13:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is the chopper displayed on G8 Urban War and your one, same one?<span id='postcolor'>

yep

can u give us a ETA ? (sorta when u think it´s gonna be released)

some time in the next week probably but that will be with the blackhawk textures, that is unless some of the people texturing havent finished by then

i hope you lot know how much hell im going through for you, i have to do 12 distance LOD's now this isnt hard but it is the most boring thing in the world, its just copying the original huey....over....and....over...again

Are Your huey have a new flying model ??

Flying engine ??

I really appreciate this..it will make the game that much more interesting..and finally i can do vietnam maps with a realistic chopper.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (TYsiEK @ April 20 2002,18:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Are You huey have a new flying model ??

Flying engine ??<span id='postcolor'>

right can anyone decipher this?

right, couple of updates about texturing, ive got the guy who made the hired gun bell jet texturing a version of the huey, it will either be along the same lines as the bell jet or a usmc version, ive also been talking to a certain 3 letter texturing team about doing a version....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ April 21 2002,19:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">right, couple of updates about texturing, ive got the guy who made the hired gun bell jet texturing a version of the huey, it will either be along the same lines as the bell jet or a usmc version, ive also been talking to a certain 3 letter texturing team about doing a version....<span id='postcolor'>

Martin

Hey Eviscerator, doyou really think you are going to have oxygen?

Cause from what i´ve heard,BIS is making MOd teams like Invasion 44 sign a contract.. sad.gifsad.gif

If not look at their new site...

im on the G8 mod team so i need to tools to help create the mod so yeah i might get them