Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

Conspiracies: Rising Dead

and thanks for hosting^^

EDIT:

some update about the 3rd DLC. some new textures and so...

wip0007.jpg

more screens in the forums...

Edited by Sled88

That's a nice photo sled! Well anyway I'm not going to be able to play any of these (Have not been able to finish core yet) for a few weeks due to school. I get pockets of free time but I just want to play this flat out when free time is abundant. When I get a chance I'll give feedback.

Hey Sled88, i'm here again, hmm, i gave you feedback twice, but, i don't see much changes in current dlc :(

First i want to say, that corridor style is better for conspiracies, gameplay was better (i knew, where i have to go), performance was also better than in previous versions.

But, if i forget on, that you making whole environment in editor...

still missing again some easy objectives, saying something through Hint to player isn't good solution, i can simply forget, what was there written and i can't revive it, because there was another hint after that needed. If there are corridors, it is easy, because you can't go somewhere else, but, this is not always. Objectives & diary logs giving to player informations and doing missions better..

I had in last dlc also again weird hdr, that ppeffect for colors is nice and increasing atmosphere, but sometimes, if i will zoom on something, i have basically everything white :rolleyes: Any chance to change these values for better?

cons_ppef.jpgcons_ppef2.jpg

In first mission, there is a bridge and my team members can't walk through it. After underground mission, there are flyings hinds above player position, but, some hinds collides and crashes (this was on purpose?).

I must notice also very unexpected ends of mission, basically i'm running on the street and suddenly end of mission...

I hope, it helps.. ;)

Sumrak

thank you sumrak you really helped... I noticed the bug with th AI but cant figure it out :(

that one with the hinds is correct this way! =)

I will think about the ppeffects! =)

important news for you...

I decided to cancel/change the development of the DLC-Projects and create a standalone mod including the elements of the DLC's. So the 3 future DLC's for Rising Dead are now ONE standalone mod. I will open a specific thread soon, when I got first infos and material to present.

REASON: I discussed it a long time. We come to the conclusion that the new scripts and addons we will unclude will work better in ONE mod. So the creepy thing with compatibility were out. Also the development-time is shorter. Also we have no gameplay-changing elements between the DLC's... We have more possibilities. The changing quality of the DLC's would be history. Because we developing new scripts and ideas we finally want to give mod a high quality gameplay + atmosphere. Everyone is getting smarter within time so we will put our new experiences and critic we got into one project. Anyways these long names of the DLC sounds stupid somehow^^

So be up to date! And don't worry, everything we promised about the DLC's will be done in CONSPIRACIES: SUBSTANCE

sounds like a plan. So the 3 campaigns will still be separate correct? its just all the data will come in one package?

no it is one campaign but including all the elements of the 3 dlcs!

Will CONSPIRACIES: SUBSTANCE work with Arma 2 OA or only with die Basic Game?

it seems that other mods are working with arrowhead, but there may be some small hitches

thats a good question... atm we are developing on arma 2. it wont be a big fish to port it over to OA i think. Anyway a new patch is coming today. stay tuned!

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Here it is: version 1.10

crd110.jpg

DOWNLOAD: http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/156341/CRD.pbo

I hope Armaholic.com will post a link soon too.

Changelog:

- fixed bugs

- Lifesimulating System v0.5 added

- 60 animals to eat (hogs, cows and dogs)

Lifesimulating System v0.5 contains

- Eating Module 2.0

- Sleeping Module 2.0

please give feedback to the patch here or in our forums because they will be used in CS too =)

http://conspiracies.forencity.eu

Edited by Sled88

No feedback about the patch?:confused:

Well I haven't played since the beginning but I am just checking it out now, I'm trying to play it through Combined Operations and overall it seems to work fine at first but then the trader dialogue never goes away and sometimes multiplys to the point of being unable to do anything with the action menu because they are all trader options. About to see if the same happens with ArmA II. Also the first 3 stalkers I see show up red, and don't shoot even when one of them is shot, free NVGs I guess. Again I'll let you know in a little while if I get the same in ArmA II by itself.

EDIT: working better right off the bat, was most likely CO loader. Though I killed an animal and went to eat it and that dialogue didn't go away now, haven't made it to the stalker camp yet, have been out of the house

Edited by DrMetzger

I've been having menu issues as well with a combined install of Arma 2 and OA. For example. Sleeping at home results in a sleep menu option forever. Eating boar meat results in having "Eat Meat" persistently on the menu. The trade weapon option after completing the ammo truck quest stays persistently and you can change weapons over and over again.

However, going back through the forums I noticed a bug that may not be OA related. I ran into the bug where the scientist doesn't trigger after delivering the documents from the cleaner to the stalker camp. I could speak to some scientists about weather and what not but There was no script triggered or an option to discuss the main quest.

FANTASTIC mod.

I'll run the mods using arma2 exclusively from here on out.

BTW. If you need someone to proof read any text or dialogue and perhaps do some voice acting (I have a home recording studio) I may be able to do some things here and there for you. I can do Russian accents which might give the game some flare. PM me if your interested.

Edited by chuckus

I noticed that there was something in Plansk that was causing massive artifacting. It went away when I got within ~100m. Looked like it might have been two separate things doing it.

Is there any way to edit the lighting/HDR/etc effects? The night one in particular is extremely detracting, imo.

So what about multiplayer? Any download links?

:butbut:

Your kidding right? I guess reading the first page and seeing the download link in first post was to hard. This is also on every Arma addon site.

I restrarted the campaign after patching to 1.10.

i still have some issues:

1. In more than an occasion if I save after sleeping or eating, when I resume I die after some seconds.
  2. I have an huge artifact in most of the map. Some perspective lines and plains that converge in a point and I can't see in that direction.
  3. I asked to the first trader some rumors and the options vanished. I can't talk him anymore.

Hope you can help me 'cause, having played first version for a lot, being heavy to load and save, I risk to abandon this interesting campaign again.

Do you guys have blowouts in this mod?

So, was that a 'no' then? I don't recall seeing any during my play, but I didn't try the later versions.

Hello. Is it even possible to survive in this mod? I mean, you start in the middle of no-where, in the total dark with no flashlight, no diary so i cannot see where my mission objective is, i cannot see anything so i walk in frotn of a cleaner (i think) without knowing so i got headshoted in the first 5 minutes of gameplay... I can only sleep in the "my own house" marker or what?

Also, i cant manage to complete any mission because a military or a cleaner or anything with a gun automatically headshot me..

So yea, it look great, ppl say its great, and im sure it is, but only when you can manage to survive! So can you plz at least put a flashlight at the start and some diary plz? It would be such great!

Thx!

PS: sorry DNK but idk

We have no blowouts.

You can sleep everywhere when I remember that right. Via your radio!