Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

A.C.E. Advanced Combat Environment - Public Beta *2*!

Should just have them in your inventory, then select them from the action menu. That's all I have to do to get them working. :)

Yeah someone mentioned that i should activate them from the action menu like with the IR strobe but i don't get any action for it :confused:

A question:

How are the ear plugs supposed to work, do i just equip them and thats it or do i have to enable them somehow?

I'm asking because i keep getting ear ringing when have them equipped, sometimes after 20+ rounds other times after 100+ but the ringing->hear loss will come.

both but it will only work if you have added your name in the ACE clientside config, then you add them to your self this addweapon "ACE_earplugs" then go on to the action menu and the command will be there

lol nevermind bad timing lol

Edited by [=SFLR=]DK
bad timing

Yeah someone mentioned that i should activate them from the action menu like with the IR strobe but i don't get any action for it :confused:
DK;1549021']both but it will only work if you have added your name in the ACE clientside config' date=' then you add them to your self this addweapon "ACE_earplugs" then go on to the action menu and the command will be there

lol nevermind bad timing lol[/quote']

What he said. :)

DK;1549021']both but it will only work if you have added your name in the ACE clientside config' date=' then you add them to your self this addweapon "ACE_earplugs" then go on to the action menu and the command will be there

lol nevermind bad timing lol[/quote']

Thanks that did it :cool:

You sure? I wanted them and kestrel and some other stuff but i never found any of them in a box.

Red Spar: Your right about the positive/negative G's. Black out when pulling and red out when pushing. Blood away from the brain, and blood to the brain.

Ahhh maybe not. It could be I just remember seeing them in the gear menu. To be honest, I can't remember. What would be great is to see a dedicated ACE2 equipment crate with all the glass, masks, ear plugs, etc. I think someone already opened a ticket for that suggestion. I'm sure it's on their to do list.

Hi, im trying to make a drag bag but i need your help ace mod pls, i dont want to just post a ticket just to see nothing happen, PM me if you can help or reply here thanks, im not after much 1 item and help with the config, i would like to have it used in ace mod so the reason im posting here:)

Just wondering about the sizes of the rucks... Mine don't seem to display the actual ruck size when I select them from the ruck box, they all seem to say 8000cc. Then when I equip it they seem much larger than they should be. The VTAC Rush for instance gives me 80,000cc when in real life they can only hold a little more than 33,900cc. Is this intended, or is it something still being tweaked?

DK;1549103']Hi' date=' im trying to make a drag bag but i need your help ace mod pls, i dont want to just post a ticket just to see nothing happen, PM me if you can help or reply here thanks, im not after much 1 item and help with the config, i would like to have it used in ace mod so the reason im posting here:)[/quote']

You need to contact them over at the Dev Heaven site. That's will give you the best luck. They'll probably miss this post here.

Sounds cool though, good luck.

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Just wondering about the sizes of the rucks... Mine don't seem to display the actual ruck size when I select them from the ruck box, they all seem to say 8000cc. Then when I equip it they seem much larger than they should be. The VTAC Rush for instance gives me 80,000cc when in real life they can only hold a little more than 33,900cc. Is this intended, or is it something still being tweaked?

Pryodox, I noticed that to. This is something that should be added to the bug tracker on the ACE2 DH site. There may be a ticket already about it though.

Again, you guys may not want to post this stuff here but at the DH site. It's too hard for the devs to keep up with stuff in this thread.

yer i tried that before but i think it just gets pushed aside, well i have a drag bag modeled in 3ds (atm) no texture no shoulder straps im happy to share it,

Edited by [=SFLR=]DK

i did the last update and .. what happened to little birds?? they r disappared!:confused:

Yep, they're going to put them back in when there is more SOAR stuff. Apparently this will be soon.

I blacked out as i pilot. Is that new or was i exposed to a bug just there and then? I did pull some G's but not anything a jet pilot wouldnt eat for breakfast. :)

i did the last update and .. what happened to little birds?? they r disappared!:confused:

Are they gone from the editor too? I noticed they aren't in the Armory or Mission Wizard.

Edit: special grenades still can't be accessed via F.

Are they gone from the editor too? I noticed they aren't in the Armory or Mission Wizard.

Edit: special grenades still can't be accessed via F.

They are temporarily removed from the editor. Please be patient and await their return with more content included.

Special grenades can be accessed by F, I used them just earlier today. Please submit a bug report on DevHeaven. Thankyou.

They are temporarily removed from the editor. Please be patient and await their return with more content included.

Special grenades can be accessed by F, I used them just earlier today. Please submit a bug report on DevHeaven. Thankyou.

Do I need to register to submit bugs?

just out of intrest, dose any one AI group members get injured when dismounting a helo when using ACE wounding sys where the helo is a little to high? and has anyone got the ace map module to work?

I blacked out as i pilot. Is that new or was i exposed to a bug just there and then? I did pull some G's but not anything a jet pilot wouldnt eat for breakfast. :)

you have not read the wiki :cool:

When I try to deploy a sandbag it always says "there is no sand". How do I acquire sand to fill them with?

Or is there a way to get non-empty sandbags from the sandbag crate? That'd be nice.

DK;1549251']just out of intrest' date=' dose any one AI group members get injured when dismounting a helo when using ACE wounding sys where the helo is a little to high? and has anyone got the ace map module to work?[/quote']

Wounds on helo dismount were a problem in vanilla. I've barely played a single game of SecOps without losing a man.

you have not read the wiki :cool:

Yes i have. If you have any other info please share.

Wiki:

Pilots have training and special equipment to better handle the stress of g-forces during flight. Non-pilots must be more carefull during maneuvers. Excessive g-forces can effect your vision, cause you to black-out / red-out, or even lose conciousness.

I am a pilot.

Anyone else notice that the one little bird that was available in the editor via ACE is now gone and when you do anything with one you have in a mission it now becomes a "steerable" parachute?

I just updated Monday and today noticed this....

It's not a big deal, I can always go back and load up the "little birds" mod, I was just wondering if anyone knew why they removed it from ACE

Anyone who can read at least 1 page back know why their are missing ;)

Waiting for SOAR equip.