Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

A.C.E. Advanced Combat Environment - Public Beta *2*!

I think it's time to go for a road trip and go for a surf this weekend...

All the people on the BIS forums are starting to get a bit pale and need some sun haha

Is there a way to possibly implement a "check ammo" action in the next update? The removal of the ammo counter for infantrymen was a great idea, but sometimes I do feel it might be useful to have some kind of an idea as to how many rounds are left in the current magazine?

Press the ' button, not sure if it's the same on all keyboards. The button to the right of ; and to the left of # is the button it's assigned to.

Is there a way to implement a "check ammo" action in the next update? I thought the removal of the ammo counter for infantrymen was great, along with the rest of the mod, but I feel that it might be useful at times to be able to check how many rounds are left in the current magazine.

Also, does anyone know if the nuclear flashes with the conventional weapons are the new form of combat deafness/whatever you get when you stand too close to the main gun of a tank as it fire? I (humbly) think the old idea of blurring the screen was a better idea...

After update to 218 experiencing the "contrast explosions" as well. Can't tell what generates them. Seems random.

Great mod, looking forward to the fix(s)!

No, never ever... new feature :D

Xeno

I havent been on ArmA2 today, but what I can tell by the thread is that there is something messed up with the map?

I hope you guys are going to implement Map Plus 4... please tell me you are.

Felagundal - your not the only one I;m also getting nuclear explosion's every time I kill A.I soldier for example. My friends are getting it too.

Felagundal - your not the only one I;m also getting nuclear explosion's every time I kill A.I soldier for example. My friends are getting it too.

lol lawlies

Calls for a hot fix, Update 10.1

Release date: 3hours

haha kiddin

Yes i get the nuke effect everytime units die as well... very unplayable :( lol

Do they not test their own updates? :eek: how this one got past them i will never know :D

Do they not test their own updates? :eek: how this one got past them i will never know :D

It's a beta. You're the tester :)

read this thread title again: Public Beta

I did ticket that bug (nuke effect - white out) but its removed. Guess they knew or they didnt like my ticket. Cant tell but its unplayable atm.

It's because you duplicated it, I already made a ticket.

Ah rgr. :) Thaught i was fast as hell. You beat me to it then. Good lad.

I did ticket that bug (nuke effect - white out) but its removed. Guess they knew or they didnt like my ticket. Cant tell but its unplayable atm.

NOTHING gets removed, unless it is breaking some barriers. You should know better where tickets that are Closed, Duplicated or Rejected are moved to

Ok ok i looked but didnt catch any similar ticket. And no i didnt know tickets arent removed only because of those reasons. Im not a dev heaven master. Yet.

EDIT: Just trying to help.

We are aware of it.

No, we never test our stuff, that's what you beta testers are for :D

We roll a dice before every release and according to the number on the dice we break a feature.

Seriously, not the best release, that's for sure, but we are allready working on it, so sorry from us all. That's what can happen during a beta.

We are only humans that do all this for free so that you guys will have a better game :)

Xeno

Edited by Xeno

We are aware of it.

We roll a dice before every release and according to the number on the dice we break a feature.

Seriously, not the best release, that's for sure, but we are allready working on it, so sorry from us all. That's what can happen during a beta.

We are only humans that do all this for free so that you can have a better game :)

Xeno

We forgive you :p

NOTHING gets removed, unless it is breaking some barriers. You should know better where tickets that are Closed, Duplicated or Rejected are moved to

The ticket is named vaguely, I'd overlooked it too , but I think this is the one here :

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/show/8167

I hope linking is ok... :) And I really hope it gets a quick fix having just realized the awesomeness of this mod combined with a few others.

Thanks for finding that. I been looking like an idiot and i didnt get that. Thaught i was going insane. Its being fixed though. :)

And you're all doing a great job.

Let's not start nag because they picked the wrong number on the dice.

They do the best they can the fastest they can.

We are aware of it.

We are only humans that do all this for free so that you guys will have a better game :)

Xeno

Yes and Thank you!

Updated by rocko about 4 hours ago

* Category set to Script

* Assigned to set to Rommel

* Priority changed from Normal to Low

* Target version set to Future

------------

Ouch.