Sign in to follow this  
KeyCat

Most Anticipated PC Game of 2010 - Help give Arrowhead a boost!

Its way, way, way better than the crap that Valve and IW launched to us PC gamers, we should be thankful

Really?.. :p how is it that you don't find modern warfare 2 not an awesome game :p it's not in the simulator category so you can't use realism as an argument.

Also my vote went to BF BC2

Really?.. :p how is it that you don't find modern warfare 2 not an awesome game :p it's not in the simulator category so you can't use realism as an argument.

Because MW2 is rehashed crap for people with ADD. MP in tiny maps competing for the most kills or capturing flags is repetitive and has been done by hundreds of games already.

I loved COD back when it was new but how can the same thing in a shiny package released many years later be considered GOTY worthy?

No gameplay improvements besides some gimmicks and a ranking system that shows how much of your life has been wasted by a constant cycle of killing, dying, and respawing every minute :yay:

But hey people buy it just like they jump on every other bandwagon that is popular or mass advertised.

Also my vote went to BF BC2

Pretty much what maddmatt said, and also because of no dedicated servers plus the $60 dollars tag, that is a scam. Think about it, you get less features than MW2 at a higher price

Common guys, we've almost overtaken RO again :)

Hi all

ArmA II is steadily rising up the charts. Already passed RO. A few More votes and it will reach number 3.

Kind Regards walker

"a few more" is a bit of an understatement :p

"a few more" is a bit of an understatement :p

True :)

But at least ARMA 2 is kicking MW2's ass in the FPS category :p

I was going to vote OA but couldn't resist to vote for Mafia 2 :butbut: But when I'm back home I'll also cast a vote for OA though! :D

Because MW2 is rehashed crap for people with ADD. MP in tiny maps competing for the most kills or capturing flags is repetitive and has been done by hundreds of games already.

I loved COD back when it was new but how can the same thing in a shiny package released many years later be considered GOTY worthy?

No gameplay improvements besides some gimmicks and a ranking system that shows how much of your life has been wasted by a constant cycle of killing, dying, and respawing every minute :yay:

But hey people buy it just like they jump on every other bandwagon that is popular or mass advertised.

Yes, and a first person shooter filled with bugs, stupid AI squad that dies all the time and causes mission fail, campaign with a lot of errors in it, terrible voice acting, terrible details (i dont mean realism), enemies that can kill u with one shot even if they are miles away, friendly AI starts shooting without any warning at the enemy when u try to get closer in silence. is better then a good action fps with cool movie like scenes :)

But hey I'm no hater, I've given ArmA 2 a shitload of chances to prove itself :( but unfortunatly i'm pissed off at the designers.. like seriously it is better to actually PLAY the game yourself when u create it rather than immediatly put in in stores

too bad, so sad :'(

Yes, and a first person shooter filled with bugs, stupid AI squad that dies all the time and causes mission fail, campaign with a lot of errors in it, terrible voice acting, terrible details (i dont mean realism), enemies that can kill u with one shot even if they are miles away, friendly AI starts shooting without any warning at the enemy when u try to get closer in silence. is better then a good action fps with cool movie like scenes :)

But hey I'm no hater, I've given ArmA 2 a shitload of chances to prove itself :( but unfortunatly i'm pissed off at the designers.. like seriously it is better to actually PLAY the game yourself when u create it rather than immediatly put in in stores

1.- No stupid AI mates, if you know how to use them. Probably you need to play more as a squad leader.

2.- Enemies can and will kill you from miles away, this is a simulator, live with it.

Well we can't deny that ArmA 2 has problems of it's own, but unlike COD it provides a unique experience that no game from another developer can provide. A real battle over a large environment with team mates as opposed to some tightly scripted attempt at imitating Hollywood :)

Nothing comes close. The problems bring it down a bit but it's still the top game in my opinion.

I don't agree with all of your points there, but they have been debated many times already in this forum.

Edited by Maddmatt

Well we can't deny that ArmA 2 has problems of it's own, but unlike COD it provides a unique experience that no game from another developer can provide. A real battle over a large environment with team mates as opposed to some tightly scripted attempt at imitating Hollywood :)

Nothing comes close. The problems bring it down a bit but it's still the top game in my opinion.

I don't agree with all of your points there, but they have been debated many times already in this forum.

That is true, but don't get me wrong i'm not a cod fanboy who is telling shit about ArmA 2 :p

too bad I bought it for the campaign.. :(