Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

A.C.E. Advanced Combat Environment - Public Beta!

Installed both ace & aceX, no problems everything works but where are all the new weapons and stuff?

Updated perfectly. :D

Btw i'm using Win 7 x64 and since last night, i'm using the latest ARMA2 beta patch, 61032. Had no problem with 184. Gonna try 185 now.

How can I update the version?

I press 2 for update, but I´m still @ 183.

Excellent and you already got Robalo's AI grenade fix in there. Nice job fellas. Wonderful update.

He's opposed to searching for stuff I believe, could be wrong though.;) Maybe allergic.

Also updated flawlessly and really fast via Six-Updater. Really useful tool. :)

Fast and flawless update with Six updater here also. Great job on that.

Tough luck for the ADHD instant gratification kids though.

Hi,

@Sickboy

Could you make it possible to display up to date sound config info 'before' patching? Maybe make it visible on Dev Heaven for example so that anyone who's interested in making sound addons or replacements can do so, and not be overwhelmed by unforseen updates ;)

Good work, great job

and many thanks :)

How can I have this gun?

guno.jpg

I didnt see any of the ACU soldiers holding it.

Installed both ace & aceX, no problems everything works but where are all the new weapons and stuff????

"C:/P[....]six-updater.yml config missing!"

I reinstalled the updater.

I start it with admin rights.

Restarted my computer.

I try to redownload all files again..

He's opposed to searching for stuff I believe, could be wrong though.;) Maybe allergic.

Me?

Yesterday fucked up day.

Today not much time for doing any researches to fix the small problem..

So.

Restarted my computer.

I try to redownload all files again..

Me?

Yesterday fucked up day.

Today not much time for doing any researches to fix the small problem..

So.

I mean the feature just below the page numbers above the first post on each page. It's a lot faster than waiting for answer, if it's been answered. No worries though.

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Installed both ace & aceX, no problems everything works but where are all the new weapons and stuff????

Did you go into the Editor and place the crates, units, vehicles, etc. If it's installed right the will show up.

For Handyness:

A.C.E. Mod Beta, Update #3 is Up (And all mirrors in sync, awaiting your requests :D)

http://dev-heaven.net/news/show/243

Everyone posting bugs and rpt in here, please move to our issue tracker, thanks.

@Manzilla: The build numbers are listed in the news item I put in the release announcements :)

Restarted my computer..

If you lost your yml, generate it again or download it from the Lazy Way that's all there is to it.

Edited by Sickboy

I'm on CET, and did sleep mate :D Tnx for the concerns in any case ;)

Thanks alot for this report, very useful.

I think in your case you've downloaded incomplete/broken 7z's, or ones that haven't been made by me.

(if you still know which mirror you downloaded them from, it could be very useful)

In any case, I will double check the method locally.

sorry for the late reply, i was AFK for A DAY and theres about 40 new pages of replies.... i downloaded both @ACE and the @ACEX .7z files from armaholic.

Looking for some help here. I've used six-updater and Yoma's addonsync and everything shows it's updating and downloaded. When I go to my ArmA 2 folder (c drive), @ACE, @ACEX and @CBA are not there. The ArmA2 launcher I use shows this;

@ACE

@ACE\.rsync\.pack

@ACEX

@ACEX\.rsync\.pack

@CBA

@CBA\.rsync\.pack

What in the hell happened? It's very confusing because I've followed the instructions to a T on both six-updater and Yoma's addonsync (Kelly's Heroes server). Where did it download to? I have Windows 7 64-bit and I'm the administrator. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

For Handyness:

Everyone posting bugs and rpt in here, please move to our issue tracker, thanks.

@Manzilla: The build numbers are listed in the news item I put in the release announcements :)

If you lost your yml, generate it again or download it from the Lazy Way that's all there is to it.

Hmmm... I must have missed it. Oops sorry.

Hmmm. not sure why I'm still on build 184.

Looking for some help here. I've used six-updater and Yoma's addonsync and everything shows it's updating and downloaded. When I go to my ArmA 2 folder (c drive), @ACE, @ACEX and @CBA are not there.

What in the hell happened? It's very confusing because I've followed the instructions to a T on both six-updater and Yoma's addonsync (Kelly's Heroes server). Where did it download to? I have Windows 7 64-bit and I'm the administrator. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, please check: Note-22