Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

A.C.E. Advanced Combat Environment - Public Beta!

BattlEye sucks

Yeah, nice statement, now please tell us why

Yeah, nice statement, now please tell us why
Please don't. This is the ACE thread, it's already spammed too often.

Woohoo, after 2 days of broken auto-update of the software, the issue has been resolved!

http://dev-heaven.net/news/show/241

Above news item also lists the key fixes/changes.

In the next days I hope to be concentrating on web-client issues.

I believe for it to update automatically, we need to delete that six-rsync-0.2.4.gem file that we've put into the installation folder. Otherwise it will get stuck at 0.2.4?

Is there conflict between the First Aid Module and the ACE Wounding System? As with both running we cant heal for minor injuries? (Although we can for major - and they both work cos we get the other effects)

Also, would it be possible to get a new thread or clear this one up? It's full of installation problems and im sure by now most people just want feedback on ACE2!

can somebody make a german to english patch as a lot of my menu are in german please

could somebody do this please

i found a bug of sorts

1. when you start a mission if your unit has a pistol he will automatically switch to it

plus i have no voices at all is this a bug aswell?

1. Post a bug report at Dev-heaven to ensure it gets addressed.

2.It is a feature, you can turn it off by editing the config. Read the documentation for more details.

Please don't. This is the ACE thread, it's already spammed too often.

Yeah you are right.

I sometimes experience that ACE Features like Weapon Rest are not working any more when you reload an mission. This happens even with really simple missions. I already made a Ticket on dev Heaven for it some days ago, but it wasn´t noticed really because there are just too many

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/show/6442

Does anyone else experience this? Is this going to be solved?

Is there conflict between the First Aid Module and the ACE Wounding System? As with both running we cant heal for minor injuries? (Although we can for major - and they both work cos we get the other effects)

Also, would it be possible to get a new thread or clear this one up? It's full of installation problems and im sure by now most people just want feedback on ACE2!

Wound systems are not designed to be combined with other wound systems. No wound system really is :)
I believe for it to update automatically, we need to delete that six-rsync-0.2.4.gem file that we've put into the installation folder. Otherwise it will get stuck at 0.2.4?

Shouldnt really matter I believe, but if you leave the gem in it, it will keep installing that version.

Still, it will use the latest that is actually available (Six-updater\tools\ruby\lib\ruby\gems\1.9.1\gems)

Edited by Sickboy

Yeah you are right.

I sometimes experience that ACE Features like Weapon Rest are not working any more when you reload an mission. This happens even with really simple missions. I already made a Ticket on dev Heaven for it some days ago, but it wasn´t noticed really because there are just too many

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/show/6442

Does anyone else experience this? Is this going to be solved?

I haven't tried the weapons rest after loading but I get the same thing with Sight Adjustments. It goes away once I exit A2, start it up and load the mission again. I made a ticket as well. It does it on my mission, that I post in the report, and the simplest missions as well.

The ACE wounds system and BIF first aid modules are not designed to be used together.

Using both at the same time can cause problems and is not recommended.

Is the latest 0.2.6?

Mine updated to that automatically by just running #2. No new updates on the mod reported though, still 183 I presume.

Wound systems are not designed to be combined with other wound systems. No wound system really is :)

Shouldnt really matter I believe, but if you leave the gem in it, it will keep installing that version.

Still, it will use the latest that is actually available (Six-updater\tools\ruby\lib\ruby\gems\1.9.1\gems)

OK..didnt say updated to 0.2.6 so deleted nevertheless ... updated to 0.2.6

Win7 RC1 64bit

Edited by Cross

+1 for new thread about specific issues (assuming the mods will go along with it).

I have issues that others have also mentioned that I'm just waiting (searching the thread) to see if there are resolutions. As in many things, but testing beta stuff particularly, patience is a virtue. ;)

Good job not losing your cool, guys. :)

Good evening.... I installed Ace2 3 times now.... and i think everything is working well. But i have one problem when playing on my dedicated server. I can´t see and hear if an other player is using ACE-weapons. i can jast hear the groundhit of the bullet but no shooting-sound and animation. Perhaps someone knows how i can fix it...

Regards.... ;)

unless u start ur post with GREAT WORK ACE TEAM.... u dont get answered. instead u get told to post elsewhere then the mods tell u to go to ACE thread an close it. great

1.I dont have any radiomessages.

I turn up the vol. of them to the max, but nothing.

There are missing.

2.How can I update ACE mod?

I dont understand the buggy Six Updater, I dont want to download the whole mod again to update it.

I heard that there will come some very small updates.

3.Can I use ACE and SoWMod(Particles,WarFx,A10HifiMod included) together?

(I get many error messages like "m16single missing" what ever.)

(cant use weapons)

4.My Action menu is gone too.

Edited by WaffelO

hi all im real sorry to ask i have looked at the wiki etc but i still dont know how to do it i want to add this to my player in the editer

ACE_Earplugs and ACE_GlassesBlackSun

i put this in the player init sectoin

addweapon ACE_Earplugs but did not work?.

please understand i have no idea how to script etc

Hi, I see that there is a medical box but there is no morphine in it and epinephrine is it because it's not just in ACE yet? Or I'm missing something?

Hi, I see that there is a medical box but there is no morphine in it and epinephrine is it because it's not just in ACE yet? Or I'm missing something?

the medical side of things aint finished yet maty

Hi guys just went into the editer noticed i got 7 differant types of AH-1Z so put them all down and they all look the same apart from one has 16 hellfires instead of 8 and another has cool green camo texture but the ones with (desert) next to name still look like vanilla AH-1Z :confused:

Also all my ace ammo crates have gone apart from ammunition(CSW) (RUCK) and sand bags.