Sign in to follow this  
TeRp

BWMod release thread

Yes of course I know that, but actually I'm working very hard ;) in my job.

Great job! :) Can't wait for the Gepard being released!

I found a bug with the marder.

If you order your gunner to target an enemy and the target dissapears from your field of view, the gunner will always look into the direction the contact was lost. He wont look into another direction, only if you order him to do so! Normally the gunner would search for new targets, if he lost contact with the target.

Edited by -=Firewall=-

I've noticed strange bug when using BWMod and ACE. Sorry if this was posted already.

ACE units that are using some sort of hidden selection to hide their original backpacks have them still visible when BWMod is enabled. Also backpacks have strange, dark texture. I'm not sure if this is ACE or BWMod bug.

ACE units without BWMod enabled

Same units with BWMod enabled

I'm using ArmA 1.05 (without beta patches), ACE 1.1 stable release and BWMod 1.6. My graphics card is Radeon HD 4890 1GB DDR5, Catalyst version 9.11.

BTW. Great mod :)

Oooooh so THAT'S what was causing that. I'd been seeing that weird thing on the ACE backpacks and been figuring it was some kind of conflict...

Pity these units are too good to stop using... ;)

yeah i really love the ISAF unit (my arma team name's ISAF)

I've noticed strange bug when using BWMod and ACE. Sorry if this was posted already.

ACE units that are using some sort of hidden selection to hide their original backpacks have them still visible when BWMod is enabled. Also backpacks have strange, dark texture. I'm not sure if this is ACE or BWMod bug.

ACE units without BWMod enabled

Same units with BWMod enabled

I'm using ArmA 1.05 (without beta patches), ACE 1.1 stable release and BWMod 1.6. My graphics card is Radeon HD 4890 1GB DDR5, Catalyst version 9.11.

BTW. Great mod :)

I have the same issue. i hope there will be a hotfix. Or i delete BWMOD.

Who says that BW mod has to work with ACE mod? I really don't care! ACE is fine but I prefer to choose the addons I like.

Edited by DiFool

Great 1.6 update. Have added desert (steppentarn) and ISAF squads and platoons to PlannedAssault's unit database.

:eek::eek::eek:

:yay::yay:

Beautiful. I can't tell what the 2nd vehicle is but it's just beautiful, unless its a bush of course.

Probably, that's what #1 is for sure, but I can't tell if that's what #2 is, or if #2 is just a bush.

Who says that BW mod has to work with ACE mod? I really don't care! ACE is fine but I prefer to choose the addons I like.

Just because BW would work with ACE doesnt mean it wouldnt work without. :)

Just wondering if there are plans for the AGF Serval recon vehicle?

Just because BW would work with ACE doesnt mean it wouldnt work without. :)

Would be even better if both is possible. No offence intended.

Would be even better if both is possible. No offence intended.

Both is possible.

If you run the BWMod without ace that works just fine. If you run the BWMod with ace that works just fine (previously mentioned bugs notwithstanding) plus you get all of ace's features for the items which use them.

hx3_whisp.gif

bwmodozzi.th.jpg

Oooh, sneaky :D