Sign in to follow this  
sick1

Seal Team Six Campaign release (SP)

Your shortcut should be like this:

-mod=mod1;mod2;mod3

No ; at the end is intentional

LOL! YOU ARE RIGHT!!

Haha. What was i thinking :D I've done it so many times and yet such a mistake....

I'm gona go and play now! :yay:

Thanks a lot! BTW that was a QUICK response! :D Thank you! you just made my day!... well.... night :D

*In Response To Oscar*

I havent gotten to that mission yet but... The man says in the description that he wanted to replicate the kind of feel that SOCOM gave... which is a GAME...

I dont understand why some folks have to jump down others' throats because they created something that doesnt feel quite "real enough" to those folks....

Did you ever think about how the AI act in close quarters combat? In the Harvest Red Razor Two campaign misison, while moving around the city of Chernogorsk, I had lots of troubles moving my Units around by just giving commands. I usually end up controling them myself so they do EXACTLY what I want them to do, which is usually why I take so long playing any mission.

Why dont people just say "Hey, your mission isn't the way I would do it... so... you have to make it the way I like it since I dont want to go through the hassle myself."

Theres nothing wrong with critisizing someone else's work. How about being more constructive about it? Its the mans first campaign for gods sake! Its pretty goddam fun for me

""Comeon cleary you watched under siege or rambo to much when you made that mission!""

WTF kind of criticism is that? All you did was take a shot at the guy, a cheap one at that.

I've been seein alot of this kind of retoric towards mission creators. I want to create missions myself. But not if I'm going to have to defend what I think is fun. Which is exactly what your insinuating that Sick does... defend his decision pertaining to the mission in question.

Did you find any bugs? other than the ones already mentioned?

most missions can be completed with one soldier anyway. Try it.... Start Harvest Red and leave the rest of your squad behind. I bet you'll get right through it just fine.

I just don't see why anyone would bother making missions if theres a possibility of being ridiculed rather than constructively criticized. Ridicule might be more appropriate for missions that may have content that may or may not be desirable to certain individuals or races... like stereotyping. So save your BS responses for sh*t like that.

Quote from oscar19681:

"Hi i making a mission based on team razor 2. (not the team form arma2) So far i am able to make the team infiltrate from a heli into a zodiac. But i want a group of civilians to join the recon team to simulate non combatants evac. Then i want a chopper to pick us up. I,ve search on armaholic for awnsers including the newbie editing FAQ,s. So far its been to complex to find out what i want to know. I like to know how to.

Make the civilians to join my group.

Have a choppers to exfiltrate the recon team and the civies.

It would be cool if somebody could help me out since i,m making missions based on another force recon called razor2. I,ve read the mission editing hand book and its good but it doesnt offer me specific awnsers to my questions."

So.... did you ever finish your mission oscar? I would like to try it out.

Sorry ! I did not mean any harm. I had may share of kicks with this campaign! I addmit that!

@oscar19681 man i promise you the second one is gonna kick ass!

Find the next time the campaign in the form of "setup" Because there issome peaple no have a file campaign

I am confused about what to do with the LHD carrier mod? Do we just put that file in the original addons folder, or do we make a new folder and put it in the arma file with it in another addons folder? If this is true what do we name the folder?

I am getting the blue ocean bug screen and can't figure out what is casing that and help would be appreciated. I really want to try this sucker looks great.

Nevermind fixed I had a wrong addon filename.

Edited by stevedrumsdw

This mission has a nice feel to it, there should be more autosaves on it, in the first mission i took out the second port then

it was unclear what i should do, the voice was all muffled so i didn't get a word of it, then i told my AI to move to next objective, switched to him and found out to go to that island in the east, i got there and because i didn't know what the voice said, got mowed down when we all got out the boat... then i had to load the last auto-save which was halfway from dock 1 to dock 2 :(

Overall the mods are working fine, i have lots of them running including a few soundmods and loads of infantry, aircract, weapon mods.

He guys. Seal Team Six Campaign 2 hopefully will be released soon. It's about a hundred times better than the first in my opinion. :yay:

Edited by Sick1
New panthera Island tomorrow

Sick1: can you wait a bit, because I'm releasing an updated version of Panthera tommorow with couple of town setup changes?

Sick1: can you wait a bit, because I'm releasing an updated version of Panthera tommorow with couple of town setup changes?

Yeah sure thing. I'll make sure there compatible.

Gonna have to release tomorrow. I have to rework one of the missions due to the Panthera update. Sorry guys, but it will be worth the wait.

It will be released in 10 mins.:yay:

all you have to do is create a folder called "campaign" no quotes though.

Correction it has to say Campaigns

If you put it as campaign it won't show up in the game

I'm currently having problems uploading the file. It keeps freezing on the file front upload screen. Anybody have any suggestions?

If you can reach "dale0404" and get it to him somehow he might be able to upload it to the depot, or you could try and upload it elsewhere

I got to split soon and I won't be back for a few hours. I'll get this figured out soon though. I can't get any file hosters to accept the campaign file. I have no idea??

I use mediafire to host my files and haven't had any problems. Are you trying to upload the file as a .7zip or as a .pbo?

I use mediafire to host my files and haven't had any problems. Are you trying to upload the file as a .7zip or as a .pbo?

I tried both, but it just freezes or times out. My internet is working fine so i got know ideas. I'll give media fire a try.

Thanks bro, it finaly worked on File Front. Releasing now.

Edited by Sick1

I've got a weird issue with the nightvision on the first mission. It just looks - weird. all stars are big white (well green) dots...I am pretty sure this worked fine before I installed all these mods and the campaign...anyone else run into this or have an idea on how to fix this?

thanks in advance

btw - cool campaign so far, nice work.

Edited by Geezuz

I was wondering... Any way you could make it so we can use the new guns from the new RH M4 pack in this original seal team six campaign? it would be awesome to be able to replay these missions with some of those new weapons!

(Sorry, I know I already posted this question in your STS2 thread, but i figured I should post it here since im asking about adding to this first one)

I was wondering... Any way you could make it so we can use the new guns from the new RH M4 pack in this original seal team six campaign? it would be awesome to be able to replay these missions with some of those new weapons!

(Sorry, I know I already posted this question in your STS2 thread, but i figured I should post it here since im asking about adding to this first one)

Yeah I planned on re releasing it once the new desert mercs pack comes out. I'm also gonna add the new weapons to it. Shouldn't be to long though.

Very important note

The first campaign is not compatible with the new version of Panthera 2.31. Some cities and buildings were changed creating problems in two missions. I will re release the campaign once I update it for current version of panthera.

If you can reach "dale0404" and get it to him somehow he might be able to upload it to the depot, or you could try and upload it elsewhere

Someone need some files hosting? I am glad to help. In fact I have just allowed the public to upload files to the site as long as they are under 60 meg. Anything larger then pm / email / poke me and I will upload the files for you through FTP.

Go onto the site and click Upload at the top, after that its pretty straight forward.

I am always around and I always have my Blackberry phone on :D, which means I receive pms on there through my email!