Sign in to follow this  
Sumrak

Namalsk crisis

Hey Sumrak do you plan to add other mutants like the snork and chimera?

Thanks all ;)

Krycek:

In my plan were only Bloodsuckers and zombies, i don't have much animations skills for mutants with advanced movement like snork or chimera...

Sumrak

You rocks Sumrak!

When release is expected?

:) Thanks, i can't say this ecatly, but, maybe july this year, but everything depens on campaign progress, that is hard work, i want campaign really fine and without bugs ;)

Sumrak

And what about releasing mod first and campaign later? :D

I also have some plans with your mod though :P

And what about releasing mod first and campaign later? :D

I also have some plans with your mod though :P

:rolleyes: propably no, sorry, its good for me, i can with working on campaign also found new bugs or tune-up or add some things :)

I don't want to release some beta things :p I will see, what i can do ;)

Sumrak

can't wait for the missions Sumrak... keep up the good work!

Mod looks awesome Sumrak.What do you think about making the Blood suckers run at you and attack then running off into woods again.Seems once they show themselves the tension is over and its just aim and fire till its dead.But that initial growl from out there in unknown is spine tingling stuff!!

Instead you could have the tension of not knowing where its coming from and turning whenever you get a sound clue....then BS'er shows itself and you get a few hits in while it attacks you and then its gone again becoming invisible.Now your back to guessing where it will attack from next.Also a head on attack with a very short time from revealing itself to its actual attack happening would be killer.Maybe if possible that you hit it with a bullet before it swings it veers away without actually attacking you?

And I wonder about ammo.Will there be alot in the world since those zombies can take a half clip for each one.

Edited by Wolfstriked

The feeling on the island is very special. It kind of feel dangerous. Very different island from the other user made ones.

I really like, that there are a lot of new buildings. Also the underground laboratory is great. Could be a little bigger though.

Thank you very much for this great island! Looking forward to the campaign.

Thanks, i'm trying the best, what i can do :p

I have still some place in that big hole under AII, so, underground can be bigger, but, i don't have much time, i'm creating whole mod, so, island is only part of my work :)

I didn't had much time last weeks after 1.10 release of Namalsk for work on campaign, but i hope now, that i will advance much better now with campaign, i basically finished this year in school, so, there is much more time to work :)

I will post here some info about progress ;)

Sumrak

Some screenshots from current campaign progress (some proof, that i'm still working on it) .)

nc1_small.jpg nc2_small.jpg nc3_small.jpg nc4_small.jpg nc5_small.jpg

very good to hear. i am looking forward for this campaign!

Sumrak, how it go with the thermal imaging of Namalsk and its mutants... Could be cool to look for the Bloodsucker while they are invisible with a rifle with thermal sights...!

Else super looking mod..!

Hi everyone!

I'm glad, that i can finally release some information about progress on my work. :yay:

It will be finally released, and very soon!

logo_arma2nc_ca.png

[Arma 2: Namalsk crisis]

[campaign for Arma II or Arma II CO]

First, there is a fresh new trailer for my upcoming campaign!

0pYF3J6QHDw

[
]

Second, i have updated first post here a lot with new information, stuff, mentioned there, is ready to be released in upcoming release!

So, definitely check it here http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?p=1452834#post1452834

Third, main mod website nightstalkers.cz went through tremendous update!

ns_website_small.jpg

[Click on this picture or here]

You will find there a lot information, screenshots, information about functions, Namalsk history,

information about Namalsk crisis factions etc., you should definitely check it, if you are interested :)

If you have any questions regarding this work, don't be afraid to ask, i'm ready to reply ;)

Sumrak,

leader and creator of Namalsk crisis campaign & Nightstalkers: Shadow of Namalsk modification

sumrak@nightstalkers.cz

http://www.nightstalkers.cz

http://www.xfire.com/profile/sumr4k/

Edited by Sumrak

I'm very much looking forward to this, Sumrak! :D

That trailer is awesome, I'LL lokk forward to your mod. :)

I've got a gasmask model you guys could use. The ones from Stalker are either fictional or utterly incorrect.

Wow, your nearly finished. Well done mate, you've put a lot of work into it.

Can't wait to see it :D

I can't imagine how much work was put into this! The time it took is a testament to the quality of this mod/campaign.

Thank you sumrak for the hard work and dedication to this project. I am a huge fan of your map namalsk, and I can't wait to have full-scale war on it. :)

Thanks again

Bobtom