Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

Yes, but as the F/A-18 is no longer a WIP/a part of the mod, posts begging for it to be included are offtopic, and very annoying. So, one last time, do not bring it up again please. There's been enough crap about the F/A-18, it needs to end now. It's eddies decision, there is nothing you can do to change his mind.

To clarify: ONLY the F/A-18 is cancelled, Project RACS is still going to be released, and with a long long long list of content.

*can a mod please remove this post, or explain to me how I can do this myself if possible?*

Edited by Thani '82
post importance nullified, and thus no longer nessecary to remain standing.

Yes, but as the F/A-18 is no longer a WIP/a part of the mod, posts begging for it to be included are offtopic, and very annoying. So, one last time, do not bring it up again please. There's been enough crap about the F/A-18, it needs to end now. It's eddies decision, there is nothing you can do to change his mind.

To clarify: ONLY the F/A-18 is cancelled, Project RACS is still going to be released, and with a long long long list of content.

Yeah Ok definitely, like I said I just wanted to clarify.

*Also feel free to remove all my previous posts about the previously mentioned canceled part of the project, as like you said are offtopic*

Edited by SGT M
Don't wanna get told off anymore

Beautiful... Absolutely friggin beautiful... :)

That Leopard looks boss, but I guess WarFX's muzzleflash goofed up :)

That Leopard looks boss, but I guess WarFX's muzzleflash goofed up :)

Its atctually taking a hit from a t72 sabot in that pic

Its atctually taking a hit from a t72 sabot in that pic

Well that makes a lot more sense lol

Sahrani conquer the world. No....Sahrani conquer all the universe ! Huureeey ! :)

Wow! excuse my ignorance but are those latest shots an update to this awesome mod? really nice work guys

yes they are and we are in the final phases of MP testing and polishing up the last few issues.

Edited by wld427

more exited for this than I was for the official DLC!

those screens look really nice, good to see the leopard 2A4.

Fantastic looking screenshots, are you playing to release an order of battle for the RACS?

Hmn, did anyone noticed that Taki Army/Militia vehicle's paintjob looks near-identical to P:RACS vehicles? And if so, most of you know P:RACS was the first to use such type of paintjob for it's vehicles, as P:RACS is in excistance since Arma-1 times.

Now it is hard to identify who is who if anyone decides to put up a P:RACS T-72 pitted against Taki Army T-72.. You'd only know friend from foe if some (AI) tank-blokes fire at ya.

You see, the problem is: Aslong as the identification marks aren't clear to see, and you're approaching the perceived enemy from a distance, or suddenly stumble upon an perceived enemy tank; It's like putting an Egyptian M1A1 against an american M1A2 of same sand-paint color.

Gives quite a weird result, and high probability on friendly fire amongst (MP) tankers whilst in the heat of battle.. So that's why I would like to ask for a possible revision on T-72 paint-scheme asfar as identification-emblems/stuff goes, if not already done so.. Thanks in advance for a possible reply. :)

we discussed this issue a long time ago......

when you get the 2 side by side in game they are very very different.

Also we put the unit patch on the side of the turrets for all the armored vehicles. another small IFF.

Oh ok, sorry if I brought that up then, where it already had been settled. :) But again thanks for the answer!

they really arent as close in shade and pattern as they appear when you put them side by side. the taki patter is darker. besides, that is a very common pattern on armored vehicles. Lots of countries use or have used a similar paint scheme to that on their armor.

we discussed this issue a long time ago......

when you get the 2 side by side in game they are very very different.

Also we put the unit patch on the side of the turrets for all the armored vehicles. another small IFF.

In RL there are many situations similiar to that - hard to seperate an enemy from the friend, hard to separate civilian from insurgent etc. Get closer, communite better or risk a friendly fire (or penalty).

Lovely screens, wld! One thing I noticed though is the pouches on the infantry is pretty blocky. :D