Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

@Gnat

Meh...overlooked that, sorry.

model and ProxyShape point to the same p3d file (already asked Eddie while trying to help) so this shouldn't be the problem.

ok guys.... I dont know why but..... the solution to the problem was to use the AT5_launcher instead of the sidewinder_launcher for the weapon.

enough to drive a guy nuts!

ok guys.... I dont know why but..... the solution to the problem was to use the AT5_launcher instead of the sidewinder_launcher for the weapon.

enough to drive a guy nuts!

All that matters is that you solved the issue :)

PRACS Teaser 2 now public:

Highlighting Armor, Arty and a few others. Hope you like, ENJOY! :D

hi, will you b incorporating para drop scripts into your c130.

Can you elaborate a little more on what exactly you are looking for?

In my personal missions i just tell everyone to get out :)

Just watched Teaser #2:

:yay:

That's all I can say! This mod looks freaking fantastic.

i mean like in the wings of russia IL-76 you could just press parachute group on th action menu and everyone (except crew) would parachute out in a normal manor.

Now we need asteroid or Death Star in RACS camo :idea:

All hail Sahrani.:rolleyes:

Fantastic 2nd Teaser video, i like the idea of M1A1 Lion :)

Please understand That the scene's in the video I made are meant as a fictional Russian Opfor and by no means inidcates that I nor PRACS have any negative feelings towards Russian Peoples or Military.

This video does NOT represent political views or opinions of PRACS.

If my video has offended anyone then I would give you my full apologies as I love Russian military and equipment just as much as I do American or PRACS or any other.

Thanks and have a great day.

Please understand That the scene's in the video I made are meant as a fictional Russian Opfor and by no means inidcates that I nor PRACS have any negative feelings towards Russian Peoples or Military.

This video does NOT represent political views or opinions of PRACS.

If my video has offended anyone then I would give you my full apologies as I love Russian military and equipment just as much as I do American or PRACS or any other.

Thanks and have a great day.

Jim no need to apologize. its a game.

At this time i want to state that i want no news or any mirrors of my addons or anything associated with project RACS to be posted on the russain community site: arma.at.ua

Edited by wld427
issues solved

What did that russian site do?

I dont want to start throwing mud again. Thanks W0LLE for cleaning this up here. Long story short the majority of thier members have an issue with project RACS and me. Im not sure what i did to offend anyone but thats the way it goes.

If you want to read the trash talking go to that site and read the comments on Jim's video.

I want to thank Jimsolo one more time for an excellent video. Thanks you for the hard work you put into it and i look forward to seeing your future work.

to be frank to our russian members

if you dont like russians involved in a conflict...then why are you playing arma2?

the campaign has you pited against russians while controlling NAPA

Unfortunatly its blocked for me too :butbut:

It says Video cotains UMG Content that is not available for me. Damn i wanted to see it and put it inside the WIP-News on Arma2Base...

Could you do a Version with different Music so that your German Fans could enjoy it too?

It has a song by Slayer I think, that's why you would see that.

I think anyways.

to be frank to our russian members

if you dont like russians involved in a conflict...then why are you playing arma2?

the FPS realm has pitted the Russians as OPFOR since as far back as I can remember - its not the 1st time this has been shown.

????????

:confused:

Seriously - whats the deal ?

Chapman

The fact that some Russian guys are p****d off at being classed as the 'bad guys' all the time is rather comforting to me.

But who else has enough very, very scary weaponry that by just looking at it you think ... OK, I'm f****d here?

BLUEFOR needs an OPFOR.

If they want, BLUEFOR can be OPFOR if you see what I mean?

You just need two sides to have a fight.

They should be proud of themselves and say right, let's show these buggers what we can do... (in the context of a video game anyway!)

The fact that some Russian guys are p****d off at being classed as the 'bad guys' all the time is rather comforting to me.

But who else has enough very, very scary weaponry that by just looking at it you think ... OK, I'm f****d here?

BLUEFOR needs an OPFOR.

If they want, BLUEFOR can be OPFOR if you see what I mean?

You just need two sides to have a fight.

They should be proud of themselves and say right, let's show these buggers what we can do... (in the context of a video game anyway!)

not everyone around here is grown up enough to do that

Noone is gonna tell me I cant use the default OpFor that came with the game. Thats just silly.

For those that are blocked, its the Slayer song. Sorry about that! I will host it myself for those that still would like to see it.

http://www.hnltechs.com/PRACS-Teaser2.wmv

Should be up shortly. I'm uploading it now.

now what...... RACS FOREVER!!!!!!

death_star.jpg