Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

The reason im asking is that 1.56 and 1.75 are conflicting with one of my mods(i think its CAA1) and causing my game to crash.

Try to update your CAA1 because my 1.57 version works with it :)

Try to update your CAA1 because my 1.57 version works with it :)

I think ive got the latest update for it.

Same here...

lol guess im just screwed then :cry2:

Edited by DudeManrod

lol guess im just screwed then :cry2:

You probably might want to remove the image from that quote... It's against the forum rules to quote images. ;)

i would assume 1.57 as thats what i am using on the machine making it.

It's been a while since any real WIP pictures were posted, so I thought I'd post a few of wld427's latest addition to PRACS... an AH-1S:

pracs2011-02-0919-41-40-14.jpg

pracs2011-02-0919-45-23-67.jpg

pracs2011-02-0919-42-28-96.jpg

(Missiles in the picture are from [GLT] Myke's Missilebox addon and are purely there because I had Missilebox (a fantastic addon) running at the time);)

Special thanks again to vilas for sharing his very nice model with us, Lennard for the base texture, and BIS for a pretty darn fun to mod game.

...and BIS for a pretty darn fun to mod game.

Haha, very nicely put ;)

Eddie

I'm getting mad because I have been looking for one of those Paraiso Pages in which you said that the Royal Sahrani Marines were doing trials with a hovercraft capable of transporting one platoon

Could you post a link to that newspaper cover again?

Thanks in advance

and Keep up the good work!!!!

Eddie

I'm getting mad because I have been looking for one of those Paraiso Pages in which you said that the Royal Sahrani Marines were doing trials with a hovercraft capable of transporting one platoon

Could you post a link to that newspaper cover again?

Thanks in advance

and Keep up the good work!!!!

I dont ever remember adding it in a news post. I think darkhorse talked about it once or twice.

any sort of ship or landing craft is very very low on any priority list anyhow.

It was in one of the papers, and I believe I put squad, although I may be mistaken. Ill look for it.

*Edit* found it on my PC. Can't upload though, as I'm using my phone because no ISPs come this far into the boonies. It says...

"The Royal Marines are finishing up the test of a new hovercraft. It can hold a full squad, and will be well suited for the chernarus coast if the marines are fully deployed. Also, several CH-46 helicopters"

That's it. It was just a teaser in one of the bottom panels. AFAIK it wasn't cancelled, but I can tell you that any ships/naval vessels are close to last on the list.

Edited by Darkhorse 1-6

Sorry to the whole f***ing world that the model of the AH-1S is not built to perfect blueprint specifications of the original Bell helicopter aircraft. The ah-1z was too new for sahrani, and vilas was kind enough to share the modified older looking helicopter he made with us. Its a nice model and i now designate it the AH-1SY..... for screw you

Wld427 its your mod and your the one doing all the work. All the haters can eat paint and die. I love the fact it is an older helo. A new version does not fit at all with what your doing. Keep up the great work and as always if you need help just ask.

I will not make a marine version.

I will not change anything else.

I will not share the model.

I do not like green eggs and ham.:yay:

So please dont PM me anymore.

If you would like to use this model please respect its creator Vilas and contact him directly on these forums. He is a great guy and i am sure he would be honored that more people want to use it.

and to quote Bartles and James....

"thank you for your support"

I for one think its hawt. this is exactly what I have been after. then again, I like vilas's stuff so I wouldn't complain about it in the first place...

ignore the douches...

rsz2hatersgonnahatekid.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

wld - the AH-1 looks ace - I like it - it fits with the rest of the equipment you've worked so hard to compile for this mod.

Cheers,

Chapman

Woooh, that AH1Screw You is beautiful !

RACS camo suits perfectly to it

Keep up the good work wld, it's getting better every day :)

Sorry to the whole f***ing world that the model of the AH-1S is not built to perfect blueprint specifications of the original Bell helicopter aircraft. The ah-1z was too new for sahrani, and vilas was kind enough to share the modified older looking helicopter he made with us. Its a nice model and i now designate it the AH-1SY..... for screw you

What are you sorry for :confused: (isn't it your mod :confused: )

the only thing you could be sorry for is delaying the release to the public as it results in more and more and more realy good looking stuff :p

the chopper just looks extremly great (i use vila's chopper almost every time as it looks better then the BIS one when needing a slightly older chopper :p

I will not change anything else.

I will not share the model.

Shit Eddie, calm down, WE ALL GET THIS SHIT VIA PM ALL THE TIME !

*ignore & delete*

*ignore & delete*

*ignore & delete*

*ignore & delete*

*ignore & delete*

*ignore & delete*

*ignore & delete*

*ignore & delete*

Yeah Eddie. Don't bother with them, April Fools is coming soon and we will release BMP2, T72 and T90 in USMC camos :)

Yeah Eddie. Don't bother with them, April Fools is coming soon and we will release BMP2, T72 and T90 in USMC camos :)

Promised? :D;)