Last iv seen, he was doing some goods on the transport and support trucks. Hope all is well.

loving the work done so far! Would love to see all the MRAPs and whatever other awesome work you do NZX!

Yes, I also missing them... Hope to see them made by NZX or maybe even in OA.

Before his absense, NZX was working on a few vehicles...

He's working on it, he only does it quietly. Before he released his up-armored HMMWVs he was MIA for several weeks, if not months...Trust him, he'll bring up the stuff sooner or later.

He's working on it, he only does it quietly. Before he released his up-armored HMMWVs he was MIA for several weeks, if not months...Trust him, he'll bring up the stuff sooner or later.

That's good to hear, he's on dial-up, there is no high-speed in his area, but either way it's good to know that he will be back, I was confused, because one day I was talking to him on Skype, the next, I haven't seen him for a while.

Yes he sure did. He went MIA every now and then and then for a long while just before the release. Then one day he just smacked us up side the heads with some wicked looking up-armoreds.

NZX- These rock. I was trying to find a way to port your Arma 1 versions over so I would have some armored Humvies but these are even better;). Thanks and keep up the good work.

The only thing I did notice, but I don't know if it is fixable, is that when you shoot the car with one bullet it will lean to one side a little bit. It is not a big deal but I just figured I would put it out there.

Edited by Mysteryman5150

mysteryman - The arma 1 versions don't need to be ported to work. I use them for the M134. It just gives me a error when i first load it and thats it. besides that ya, i downloaded these today and their awesome.

NZX lovely work! Since they are still WIP I guess you know 2nd LOD wheels are too high (wheels don't touch ground viewing vehicle 50-100m away). We'll use them in my team as soon as you add the desert version damage texture :)

p.s. its kinda scary when you see the gunner gun burning in the destroyed vehicle :o

Yeah camonetting would be a cool addition.

They have been improved a lot since the first release.

I really love them! =)

Edited by Lennard

Hey! Love the Humvees!! They are awesome!

Just wondering how the trucks are coming along? I saw some pics a while ago, but thats its.

Cheers!

Schancky