Yeah, Wood and Desert Vehicles that would be Awesome!

Really looking forward to this damn cool Addons 8-)

Are any of the wooden one in service ? ive just seen some couple pics where a misc of both where applied

like this

hmmwv_info_375.jpg

Edited by Due-_-

It's just a paint job. Normally vehicles deploy with the correct paint or receive it while deployed. Sometimes they don't get it, but it depends on the urgency. Vehicles deployed without the correct paint in the beginning of OEF/OIF because of poor planning, too many vehicles, not enough time.

we really need the MRAP. please keep us informed of up-armoured humvees too.

Yeah some news would be fine.

*For the people that dont know, you can easly port the ArmA1 Hammer to ArmA2 by just changing the Version number and requierdAddons*

Edited by Clawhammer

Well If some havent see this pic in the WIP section. Im working on the woodland camo for the M1151's. Everything is looking good so far. Im also busy at home with stuff. So when ever i get some spare time i work on these vehicle's. Im thinking about just finding some hosting so i can upload some open house betas and people can play with what i have playable and comment on an come up with new ideas etc. wait brb.

M1151WX1.jpg

woho open beta? ;o christmas must be in november this year ;D

nice work nzx! would like to test those out while i test my map out at the same time:D

Did I just read open beta? :D

If you need space to upload betas and keep them over there, either contact Foxhound from Armaholic.com or someone from dev-heaven.net (maybe kju could help?), you could also keep good track of bugs over there :)

Email sent to Sickboy over at Dev-Heaven. Waiting for a response. Thanks for the heads up Cole. Maybe everything will work out.

Very good news. I just noticed your from Alabama NZX. You wouldn't happen to be around the Mobile area would you?

Email sent to Sickboy over at Dev-Heaven. Waiting for a response. Thanks for the heads up Cole. Maybe everything will work out.

No problem. Happy to help :) Can't wait to see these bad boys in action!

Edited by Cole

bad boys bad boys ;D Cole? u need to hide your signature ;S everytime i see it i have a earwig the whole day ;S its not cool to stand on a circular saw and start to sing and "dance" to that song ;D

You wouldn't happen to be around the Mobile area would you?

Not really. More in the North of AL, Near Huntsville.

Edited by NZXSHADOWS

I'm waiting on the M1117 ASV and the LMTV. Great work NZX. BTW, do you plan on a soft skin LMTV or just up-armored? Once I get my camera, I can take pictures of detail points for you.

Cheers,

Jake

Well If some havent see this pic in the WIP section. Im working on the woodland camo for the M1151's. Everything is looking good so far. Im also busy at home with stuff. So when ever i get some spare time i work on these vehicle's. Im thinking about just finding some hosting so i can upload some open house betas and people can play with what i have playable and comment on an come up with new ideas etc. wait brb.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g73/NZXSHADOWS/M1151WX1.jpg[/img

Filefront is good

http://www.filefront.com/

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

one more thing will the cars have the same features as in arma 1 like opening doors and trunk etc?

wooh open beta! awesome, i've really been looking forward to these. driving around chernarus in the vanilla humvees annoys the hell outta me, it's like suicide. what is this, mogadishu? :D

Oh i cant wait for this one. NZX ArmA1 up-armored was used ALL the friggin time on my pc! :)

Thanks NZX for doing this for ARMA2.

Alex

They look fantastic! Very nice work.

Thank you NZX!!!

Testing. :)

EDIT: Argh no im not. Hard to DL.

EDIT2: GOT IT! (downloaded)

Edited by Alex72