Ok Used a MediaFire to host the thingy. Link is in the Social Group area. Im going to work on it to where it can be ready for the different variants. Im guessing probably about 6 or more variants of that truck with different weapon systems of course. Then i can jump onto the M1117 an so on. Well thats the plan atleast. But in time we should have some fancy US vehicles to dick around with.

First off, that vehicle looks amazing! Outstanding work NZX! :ok:

Im asking for one thing though - if possible - when i play on NORMAL object detail, all the up-armoredness plus gun cage on top disapears at 27 meters making it look like a normal civilian hummer. Maybe this request is too late to ask for. But if you can, please make that cage at least show much further away. 27 meters is very short distance, and they will all look like normal unarmed/unarmored hummer's unless very close to them.

I know its a early version ofcourse. Just pointed that out in case you guys all play on very high. :)

Thanks again NZX. Looking forward to finals.

EDIT: And sorry mate. Wasnt trying to start some "bug reporting" on something that is in a early stage. I know this is a work in progress. And i know it will be awesome when its done - just like the old days.

Alex

Edited by Alex72

hey NZX, im doing the us military tractor and trailers addon pack, and maby you can make something cool with them? maby one for an uparmored supply truck...and throw some uparomor on the doors and stuff. would look good with what im trying to come up with! anyways if you are intersted in doing something special for them, please let me know man. i can sure use someone with skills like yours

Edited by soldier2390

First off, that vehicle looks amazing! Outstanding work NZX! :ok:

Im asking for one thing though - if possible - when i play on NORMAL object detail, all the up-armoredness plus gun cage on top disapears at 27 meters making it look like a normal civilian hummer. Maybe this request is too late to ask for. But if you can, please make that cage at least show much further away. 27 meters is very short distance, and they will all look like normal unarmed/unarmored hummer's unless very close to them.

Alex

I can confirm this bug too and I'm using high object detail,what I noticed is the bug appears when the weather is set to sunny,didn't noticed it when it is cloudy.

The truck looks great btw,hope you add a Mk19 version too.

nice work... keep going... very interesting

well, i need stuff to blow up with my mine addon... *g (couldnt keep from cracking a joke now...)

:P

I can confirm this bug too and I'm using high object detail,what I noticed is the bug appears when the weather is set to sunny,didn't noticed it when it is cloudy.

The truck looks great btw,hope you add a Mk19 version too.

Can confirm this too, Nice work now some bug fixes and its HammerTIME! :-D

Yeah the lods are not properly setup. I just threw them together for the WIP release. I will work on that the coming week an some other things. The version that will be in this pack are

M1151

M1151 (M2)

M1151 (M240

M1151 (MK19)

Any chance of getting CROWS on those babies? This setup was freakin' cool in America's Army 2...

PS: Beta is good enough... Comparing to your old ArmA 1 victors that i ported over for personal use :p

Edited by Max255[PL]

Awesome news that more versions are in works,especially an Mk19 one.:)

CROWS will be nice too in the future,but for now I'm more than happy someone is working on new humvees.

Sorry for the little off-topic but I was wondering if Humvees without any gunner shield are still deployed in combat ops today?(like the BI M2 or Mk19 one)

Nevermind, answered already

lol. Im going to work on it tonight if I get time an probably release another wip release Wednesday. With the Death Anim fix, Interior rework, LOD touch up's an Tail Lights Head Lights add-in's. But hope you guys like it so far.

awesome work NZX! this is an excellent upgrade from those silly unarmored humvees in vanilla A2. I noticed the belt doesnt animate on the .50 cal when you fire it, but you prolly already knew that. looking forward to the updates. :thumbsup:

But hope you guys like it so far.

Of course we like it and we are all looking forward to see another wip release. :bounce3:

Great work on this. Havent found any major problems with it so far. For Lods that are at distance the turret disappears but I assume its a beta. Great work so far. Armour protection against small arms is good.

NZX well done, drove around for an hour, tested it out offroad and onroad. And... M1151 just loves crossing streams ;)

m1151.jpg

Yeah the lods are not properly setup. I just threw them together for the WIP release.

Thanks for the info. :)

I will work on that the coming week an some other things. The version that will be in this pack are

M1151

M1151 (M2)

M1151 (M240

M1151 (MK19)

What else to say but: Cant wait! :)

Great work.

th_M1151WiPR2.jpg

WIP 2.0 11/27/09

M1151 WIP R2.0

Small Updates. Added a half ass Desert Version.Pauliesss Requested it blame him if needed lol:butbut:. Back in a lil bit or so With the another version update an some fixings's. Maybe even all the M1151 variants.

Is this "only" added with desert texture or some other updates as well? Just wonder if i can use the previous version if i use the same woodland one.

I say "only" cause i play woodland atm. I didnt mean its a simple job. ;)

Anyway - thanks for the update! You rock man.

Alex

Updates:

WIP 2.0

Fixed HeadLights an TailLights

Fixed AmmoBelt Rotation

Fixed Damage Textures

Fixed Gunner KIA

;)