Wow, looks great! Looking forward to them...

Oh? you need wallpapers Then look at these 2. I think they are purty.

*pictures*

A replacement pack does sound like a good idea.. Maybe even replace the MTVR's an some other stuff. It would be a good idea.

Seen those two as well, they all look great! I'm slowly building up an arma wallpaper folder that changes wallpapers every 3 hours, and these beasts are included :)

btw, this part on the humvee looks a little low-detailed, maybe just a problem of the screenshot? Or texture..

lowresz.jpg

As long as you're going to have enough content to replace MTVR's then why not :) But personally, I think humvees should be top priority.

... :j:

You act as if you WANT him to stop.

Lol, nope, I thought he might feel that his done since OA already have their own armoured.....but its shit, 2 rpgs to destroy it.

no , a beta with the convertion of your hummer to arma 2 (AO or not) and maybe the new version of the hummer (M240 bay turrel)

I dont think I can release the M1151 content any longer its based from the A2 model. After reading the Why Licenses Do Matter thread "briefly read it". So i dont really know what to do right now.

Base it on the A1 model? I think they're pretty much the same 'cept textures & rvmats... Just an option you probably thought about...

im not a master at english but where is the conflict? i undestood it the way like u can release stuff based on A2 models but just for A2 or OA, just not for A1?

I dont think I can release the M1151 content any longer its based from the A2 model. After reading the Why Licenses Do Matter thread "briefly read it". So i dont really know what to do right now.

Make your addon dependant on Arma 2 so users who only have OA can not use it, that is step one. Do not use Arma 2 material inside your work which enables the user to use this model without actually having Arma 2.

If you are actually using the BIS models you could also contact them to get permission for your releases if you want to be on the safe side.

See one of the last pages in that topic, Maruk gave a nice list of how to "read this license discussion".

Easy solution....

Sikply PM Dwarden. Hes the got to guy on this. Exlain exactly what you have done and he will clarify if you have violated and of the license agreements.

If you are using the arma1 model with the A2 textures applied, then you are good to go.

Looking good. Still waiting on the M1117 ASV and the LMT. Then its time to play National Guard.