any updateson that cool hmmws etc.?

I have some pix that might give some idea's of what's coming next. Im trying different things but i like this look the best. Soon as I get the base truck down I can get those MK19's an CROW version's going. An then hit that MATV hard. I am pretty much happy with all the modeling on the M1151 so i think it's finish for now. But im always wanting to change shit, like the interior anyways, think whats all left to do is the textures. Oh That dark mud is for the woodland version, I was just tinkering with it on the desert camo.

@Wilco longtime. Im very interested in interior pix of the MATV. I was going to use the MTVR dash an just throw shit together. But if you can get pix that would be awesome. Thanks

th_M1151X1A1.jpg

th_M1151X1A2.jpg

th_M1151X1A3.jpg

Looks good mate, nice work.

Nice work NZX. If possible can you make one with a 50 cal with a scope? Much like the 50 cal in BAF.

Also, I don't remember Humvees having a red flag, and if possible can you make one without the red flag?

Sorry for bothering you.

Woo! Very nice, the cleanliness makes it look more realistic for that kind of environment I really like how you've kept the armor and bolts to model pieces through all this time, some things normal maps just can't do.

Is it me or did you also trade the tires in for a different type?

Edited by NodUnit

great work like every addons you make but have you any news on the rhino version ?

Nice work NZX. If possible can you make one with a 50 cal with a scope? Much like the 50 cal in BAF.

Also, I don't remember Humvees having a red flag, and if possible can you make one without the red flag?

Sorry for bothering you.

They have them... they are used to mark the vehicle as friendly. Ever see Jarhead? Remember the "A-10 incident"? The panels clearly mark the vehicle as coalition.

Yes 50. cal with scope an different variants with an with out truck details.

Is it me or did you also trade the tires in for a different type?

Yes, Still working on a good texture for em though.

any news on the rhino version ?

It will be included.

Animated doors. Anyone interested in seeing that again?

Me! Animated doors were cool back in A1... Plz bring them back ;]

;1833726']Me! Animated doors were cool back in A1... Plz bring them back ;]
Yeah, +1. :cool:

yean i love the animated doors we can hide behind the doors that's fun !

I would love to see them. It just adds another level of realism that is also pretty unique, as not many people are doing animated doors/hatches these days.

Some really nice goods going on, cant wait to give them an go. Liking the animated doors talk also. Keep that good work going.

+1 on the animated doors!

I even think that it's generally a bit lacking in Arma2, we could do with more

opening hatches and such...

+2 on animated doors.

Animations make the vehicle feel and look more alive and less of a box on wheels, it also makes them more versatile and useful to use for more scenarios.

yes, animated doors would be amazing, i loved them so much in Arma1, also i know this may be a bit out there but anyway to have a script built in to your alsome addon, so that we can manually load in ammoboxes, road cones, ect. so that we can have a realistic way of transporting stuff we need(like in VBS2..that RoadBlock Vid), but without having to dl dependent scripts to use on missions, in which some may not wish to DL for a mission! cause i myself along with many others are not big on DL'ing many addon dependency Missions!

Looking outstanding!

Dave,

so yeah can you release a beta version of the fmtv trucks plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that would make life good for me and plz have 2 variants of camo i just need fmtvs

Yeah buddy let me jump right on that. Ive also found some videos with interior reference so when i get time i might get some crap going. Maybe

ohhh you're still alive ! nice any news of your different addons ?