Sign in to follow this  
.kju

CAA1 public release

This is basically the full CAA1 install package right? After which i use Yoma's tool to keep up to date.

Downloading, will seed.

good morning vietnam,I noticed kju has reorganized the single file dl http...now I am offroad with it(((which pack to dl?

Must be your end Geraldus. :|

6 seeds for both it says.

Must be your end Geraldus. :|

6 seeds for both it says.

Ok Kju, deleted everything and restarted the torrent client and downloading now. Thank you!

Is this a new build Kju, or is it just a repackage ? Still running the version i got tru Yoma where all addons where in x/caa1. Not sure if i need to get it again.

Using the latest release (26th December) I don't have the Ka-50 inside the editor. However if I load a mission with a Ka-50 in it they're there. There are no error messages so I guess the Ka-50 is just invisible inside the editor.

I used Yoma a month or two ago, to download using the folllowing package: http://caa1.arma-creations.com/yas/caa1/caa1.7z

What am I supposed to do to keep this updated, since the link above returns "404"?

Do I remove the old, stuff and then download some of the nine "new" packages?

Which one is closest to the old package?

I used Yoma a month or two ago, to download using the folllowing package: http://caa1.arma-creations.com/yas/caa1/caa1.7z

What am I supposed to do to keep this updated, since the link above returns "404"?

Do I remove the old, stuff and then download some of the nine "new" packages?

Which one is closest to the old package?

I miss too the old check for addon link, now i am downloading everything again checking server per server...your mod paste should look like this after thw whole upgrade: http://www.caa1.arma-creations.com/yas/caa1/x/caa1/ plus OAC of course.

hey kju, sorry if this has been covered. which files do i need to add/remove to get the original vegetation for the caa1 islands and not the autumn plants? thanks!

I downloaded the latest oac core files, and now Sara and the other Arma 1 worlds don't go CTD. The AI is using the roads as well, and the bridges in Corazol without any slowdown.

However it doesn't use some of the bridges, specifically which I discovered:

-the small bridge West of Corazol, wich connects the city with the northernmost highway

-the bridge just South of Obregan; gave the order for the tank to drive on the road, when I got to the bridge it tried to evade it, however with direction commands I could "convince" my driver to go over it, but it moved very slowly and in a zig-zag pattern.

I'll take a look at the other bridges, and if needed I'll report them to dev-heaven

I miss too the old check for addon link, now i am downloading everything again checking server per server...your mod paste should look like this after thw whole upgrade: http://www.caa1.arma-creations.com/yas/caa1/x/caa1/ plus OAC of course.

Guys !

I wanna run the CAA1.

Do i need to download all these files one by one ? It is VERY long...

hey kju, sorry if this has been covered. which files do i need to add/remove to get the original vegetation for the caa1 islands and not the autumn plants? thanks!

You need to disable the Autumn plants folder and download x\caa1\ArmA_PlantsClassic\ folder. I havent looked at the Autumn plants, so maybe im wrong, but thats the folder name for Classic.

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Guys !

I wanna run the CAA1.

Do i need to download all these files one by one ? It is VERY long...

You need to search this thread and find out how to use YOMA addon downloader. Its easy to use, you can also get ACE2 with it.

I cant update CAA1 with Yoma tools with the settings I have got. Usually it worked. Is there some changes to the path, server or something?

How do I have to setup the paths in Yoma?

afaik it reads in the readme file in documentary, not sure. Downloading atm ^^

I finished download "All worlds" from yomas, now that i fire up Alpinestar's ArmA2 launcher it gives me the message that it has found new mod, it shuts down, starts up, and says AGAIN that it has found a new mod, and that keeps going...

Edited by Kristian
Need help

it is normal that when i use sharany or other caa1 idlands the helicopters and armored ai is messed up .. they just go away (im using ace2 using this configuration "C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\beta\arma2.exe" -noSplash -noFilePatching -mod=@AceX -mod=@cba -mod=@ace -mod=@ACEX_SM -mod=@GL4 -mod=@ACEX_PLA -mod=caa1 -mod=oac .. is it right??)

One other thing I might add, I remember that previous CAA releases included crashed vehicles from Arma1 (Blackhawk, M113...), now I can't see them in the editor, also the Ka-50 is hidden too.

Hi all,

Not really had any issues with older CAA1 but i've not run updater for a very long time.

So i ran it tonight, grabbed all the newer OAC, OFPIP and CAA1 files.

Now this does not appear to be a big issue and at first I thought it had to do with CBA but it does not appear to be the issue as i get the error with CAA1 enabled.

I get the messged Extended_Eventhandlers requires addon CAMusic

I'm kinda confused as to why im getting this. Any help would be appreciated.

I cant update CAA1 with Yoma tools with the settings I have got. Usually it worked. Is there some changes to the path, server or something?

How do I have to setup the paths in Yoma?

Update YOMA to the latest version and then you will see the servers to use.

Just pick ONE of the FULL versions either AUTUMN plants or CLASSIC plants, and that is all you need.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

it is normal that when i use sharany or other caa1 idlands the helicopters and armored ai is messed up .. they just go away (im using ace2 using this configuration "C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\beta\arma2.exe" -noSplash -noFilePatching -mod=@AceX -mod=@cba -mod=@ace -mod=@ACEX_SM -mod=@GL4 -mod=@ACEX_PLA -mod=caa1 -mod=oac .. is it right??)

Use a mod launcher, theres links on one page back.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

afaik it reads in the readme file in documentary, not sure. Downloading atm ^^

I finished download "All worlds" from yomas, now that i fire up Alpinestar's ArmA2 launcher it gives me the message that it has found new mod, it shuts down, starts up, and says AGAIN that it has found a new mod, and that keeps going...

CHeck the ALpineStars launcher thread in this forum. Its a known bug, nothing to do with CAA1.