How Old Are You ?  

1794 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Are You ?

• 15-20
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-100

I turn 37 9 days before you turn 37, and my wife turns 31 3 days before you turn 37. ;)

Im 10 years older than your wife ;)

You don't need a poll to find that out, all you need to do is read some of the threads!

Couldn't agree more. :):):)

Judging by the Operation Arrowhead thread I would suggest adding an under-5 bracket.

can someone tell me how a kid that is under 18 can even afford a computer that can even run arma 2?. Parents shouldnt be buying their kid a computer capable of running this game,lol. YOu get WAY to much money for your age:). the average age of gamer's is between 20 and 30 these days. Most people under that age cant really afford the specs. $2000 - $4000 is the type of computer required to run this game. IF your under 18 and you have that kind of money, that's crazy. Just to blow on a computer.

Edited by nyran125

can someone tell me how a kid that is under 18 can even afford a computer that can even run arma 2?. Parents shouldnt be buying their kid a computer capable of running this game,lol. YOu get WAY to much money for your age:). the average age of gamer's is between 20 and 30 these days. Most people under that age cant really afford the specs. $2000 - $4000 is the type of computer required to run this game. IF your under 18 and you have that kind of money, that's crazy. Just to blow on a computer.

hey i don't have a $4000 super i7 GTX295X4 super Liquid Nitrogen-cooled Desktop...

16689669.jpg

....But it gets the job done:p

I'm 43 going on 44...and still lovin it !! :cool:

22 here now since 5th of august. Makes me feel old.

All in your mind.

At 41 I don't feel old at all.

:p

36 here, been in games from 6 or 7 I think....

Edited by afp

37 here. I grew up with games that needed imagination, now everything is shown to us almost photorealistic. I love it.

17, turning 18 in November. So young..

can someone tell me how a kid that is under 18 can even afford a computer that can even run arma 2?. [...] $2000 - $4000 is the type of computer required to run this game.

If they have good enough parents, they'll get pocket money from good grades or they'll simply get a summer job if they can find one. These days it's possible that the parents themselves are HC gamers. I don't know if those are Hong Kong Dollars you're using man, I could get an up to date rig that can run A2 nicely for around €600.

Well, I'm not under 18, but I guess I fit the demographic status and mentality. Well, before I had a job I had a shit computer. When I got a job I started getting money and could afford a computer. Simple as that.

I turn 37 9 days before you turn 37, and my wife turns 31 3 days before you turn 37. ;)

LOL I see ;)

I'm old enough to know better, but young enough to say "Eff it!" and still do it!

In other words, I've survived my own (and the worlds) stupidity for 33 years so far :yay:

19 here. We've been playing OFP/ArmA/ArmA2 since they came out (we = my dad, my brother and me), haha we're hardcore OFP/ArmA/ArmA2 fans. About the PC affording thing: Over here, we do it simple: you get a new one if you can get half the money needed for it :P