How Old Are You ?  

1794 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Are You ?

• 15-20
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-100

Not at all-back then i didnt have to worry about money problems/bills/my kids/my health/getting arma/arma2 to run decently! :D

No back then you worried about the size of your penis, if that cute girl likes you and if you should do your homework for tomorrow or not. :p

Hehe, yes perhaps. Seriously, its another bull anti-video game study paid by Thompson and hes likes. The study shows that you die earlier if your fat, eating unhealthy, having no social life, not being in activity etc. Hardly news.

Its like saying that buying a car will make you more likely to become a billionaire, because I would guess that most billionaires owns one or more cars. Its a backwards logic.

Edited by sparks50

I hope the smilie/whatnot at the end of my post translates to "me not agreeing with the article" ;)

I`m 20 now and was 13 when I started playing Operation Flashpoint.I was huge on gaming since receiving my first 4.86 and grew to play Opflash first on a Pentium 2 if I remember corectly.Back then I was also playing Deus Ex,Legacy of Kain and other games that usually were peculiar for my beautiful age.For that reason they left such a deep mark in my personality as I had extremly high plasticity in my brain as per usual and I now dream of sandbox games and possible future inputs and outputs for more immersive gameplay,ponder on perfect story telling etc.

I don't mind at all but unfortunately I'm not feeling games today as I felt them back then nor am I as good at them..Possibly a burn in effect or maybe lack of ground breaking inovation.

I`m still here though waiting for the next great thing to enjoy.For now THAT is deffinetely not Arma 2 and I say that with great sorrow.

Edited by quicKsanD

No back then you worried about the size of your penis, if that cute girl likes you and if you should do your homework for tomorrow or not. :p

I'm 20 and I still worry about all that.

Never had to worry bout that! ;);)

I'm 18. I love the realism. Even if my computer can't run ArmA 2 with the same graphical beauty and physics as games like Call of Duty (or probably even the new Operation Flashpoint game) I appreciate the intensity of the combat and the sounds of the weapons SO much more.

21 bought Ofp while I was 13.

I still fan of BiS products even if I'm of those a little disappointed by Arma2 and its lack of features concerning infantry.

As a big lover of good old R6, GR, H&D, Inf, RO ect.. I think BiS should take a look to those games and numerous good features they have that Arma2 doesn't. 1 2

Can't wait for ACE2 and see if AH brings something !! :)

Edited by dunedain

29. Closer to 30 though. Been playing PC games since I was, what, 4 or 5, Green and black screen, Moon Patrol. Then the Micobees and "Where is Carmen Sandiago" on the Apple 2E. Ahhhh, the days when I didn't pay tax. Those were the days!

Stay on topic.

PC specs can be posted in another thread.

20 here. Played OFP since the demo. Far too many hours. :bounce3:

And why is 14 such a magical age? You don't have the same rights and freedoms as adults have and you're not that developed physically or mentally.

The absolute minimum for the best age is when you can buy booze and get a license for any vehicle and enter any nightclub.

The truth of life is the reach as much as possible as fast as possible. I've chosen the other path than you. I don't really care about bitches, clubs, alcohol. To say the truth, I am teatotaller.

As a 14 I had no problems at all and I didn't have to work. School is nothing compared to hard work, and only hard work will earn you great money.

So as a school atendant I had a lot of time to take care of my little businesses :)

You say that as 14 I don't have rights and fredoms at level of adult's ones. Well... that depends on parents. Back then I was driving the car, but I rejected every alcohol proposition. I've got good parents, not perfect but good.

The only thing I hope is that with age comes wisdom.

Not in every case, but I hope for mine.

Thanks for being interested, I appreciate it.

Ah forgot... "developed physically"?? As 14 I was 185 cm tall, now I am 190 cm tall and weigh 86kg :)

@Nemesis

I NEVER had to worry about my penis size : )))

Edited by Vultar

Ah forgot... "developed physically"?? As 14 I was 185 cm tall, now I am 190 cm tall and weigh 86kg :)

Too much Nutella, I guess.

Edited by dunedain

Topic is starting to drift, I have a heavy anchor if it is needed.

Planck

Topic is starting to drift, I have a heavy anchor if it is needed.

Planck

Yes please, Use it. But start new pool with proper options, just a pool! ;)