Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

Arma 2 Rabbit fail

Hey you pasted the whole url, paste only the video ID (which goes after the v=).

Hey you pasted the whole url, paste only the video ID (which goes after the v=).

woops, fixed that. did it from my iphone and made a pasting mistake..

thanks, sprinting rabbit with time sped up to 4x and i was just running along wondering what would happen if i tried to swim. poor little guy :(

Arma 2 - Aces

Pf_3R_Mumho

The amount of outtakes I ended up with when filming this is huge.

Enjoy.

Edited by Stealth2555

Arma 2 - Aces

The amount of outtakes I ended up with when filming this is huge.

Enjoy.

Wow, I'm impressed. First of all it's great to see somebody else who can direct such a nice camera based movie. Second, I am very indeed impressed that you managed to very well film a dogfight. Lots of takes of course, but you took the time to do it. Also it is ironic that I was thinking of using that song for a video myself a week back, haha, but I don't think I'm gonna make that one.

The only thing that I think you did wrong is the camera shake. It was constant and it was the same. I think you should vary them more, for example, make it only tense when the plane flies by or anything, while it doesnt it should be slow and soft. It also should have been slow and soft in the beginning where you were showing off the planes, and the slow music playing.

I'm glad that I've seen this video, because it tells me that there's someone else besides our little group (Me/Benedict/Richie/Aykan) who make these nice, camera script based movies. I hope to see more from you,

-Ed

Yeah I totaly agree! That is some video you have Grade-A work right along with the rest of the Greats we have here, Stealth.

/OT: Now if you guys could please point me to where you learned how to do these scripts maybe one day I can dream about joining your ranks :P

Seriously I have been looking for specifics like how to attatch the camera to moving vehicles as well as telling units when to fire at a certain point since the OFP days. I'm either retarded or the documentation doesn't exist, and I'm pretty sure/hope it's the former! /endOT

Yeah thanks Litos and Sniper pilot, took awhile to make but it was worth it in the end. I'll see about making more videos, part of that depends around how well Arma 2 - Aces goes down with everyone :]. It's so unpredictable what the Ai is going to do which makes it even harder filming planes. thanks for the comments :]

Edited by Stealth2555

That's another 2 warnings and 1 infraction I had to hand out for quoting hotlinked videos, ignoring clear moderating instructions, ignoring forums rules, is a pretty sure fire way to find that threads get dealt with heavily and aggressively, if you don't want the hotlinking function of YT videos removed then start following the rules please.

you enjoy your job a little too much

maybe time to step outside once in a while...

you enjoy your job a little too much

maybe time to step outside once in a while...

Its funny to see that so many people worry about moderators private life. :rolleyes: Perhaps the people who take everything so personal should go out more and see that the world is not plotting against them.

Just took what my fraps folder contained and cut it to a chaotic little clip :biggrin:

There was no serious material, because when i'm frapsing i can't play, because performance goes down.

I hope you enjoy!

Grtz Ra!dar

Edited by Ra!dar

all across cherno

GACbVtOt2t8

took me 2 hours to record that.

edit:

i have much more footage, i went literally, ALL around cherno. Couldn't find a song that fits it, and that is long enough, so i gave up :P

Edited by Fox '09

Seriously I have been looking for specifics like how to attatch the camera to moving vehicles

I think this will answer that question.

As for telling units when to fire you can either use triggers, or you can film it multipe times, where at first they don't fire and then whenever you need them to, you go back, edit, make them fire automatically and film them again, just from another angle, it just wouldn't be so exact.

If you however need it to be exactly at the same angle, get an actor :)

Also, did anyone see my latest film? I posted it here but nobody seemed to notice :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1FXGfXyBmU

I think this will answer that question.

As for telling units when to fire you can either use triggers, or you can film it multipe times, where at first they don't fire and then whenever you need them to, you go back, edit, make them fire automatically and film them again, just from another angle, it just wouldn't be so exact.

If you however need it to be exactly at the same angle, get an actor :)

Also, did anyone see my latest film? I posted it here but nobody seemed to notice :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1FXGfXyBmU

Pretty good, but some of it is unneeded, like the "how much x costs". I like the editing.

And another one:

**Video removed by Mod**

Great video Richie -that is awesome, looks like real footage!

(I also apologise for insulting your other video on YouTube that time incase you remember, I was in a bad mood. It was totally unfair).

----

EDIT: My original support for Moosed position has now been revoked. Really, I mean it. I think what Placebo said was fair enough, and someone does have to keep some sort of order around here.

I have however been mistreated by mods on other forums, and it leaves a bad taste....Ill try to forget that.

Edited by thaFunkster

Its not so hard really, follow the forumrules and dont annoy the lot of us.

Dunno if this has been posted, I find these guys hilarous.

tVkqg9jelsM

Enjoy :)

If you're going to post from a duplicate account then one would suggest you be a little more discreet about it, I think you find the fail is on you dear :)

... been shooting grass ... no, a roadsign! ... I might need glasses !

Mixed fruit cider!

Moral: Don't drink & MP !

Its not so hard really, follow the forumrules and dont annoy the lot of us.

Dunno if this has been posted, I find these guys hilarous.

Wow, how ironic, I actually played that mission a couple of weeks back with my friend.