Sign in to follow this  
luki

SAP_Clutter 2.0

Fabulous stuff, this has given me 5fps increase, and it looks and plays far better. I could kiss you :D

Lockdown:

Add the folder (@LandTex3) just as it is to your ARMA2 directory (NOT in ARMA2/Addons!). Right click your ARMA2 launching icon (ARMA2 shortcut on desktop) and hit properties. Top of that window you have a field called Target and in there you have a path to ARMA2.exe. In the end of it just make 1 space (space button) and add this line: -mod=@LandTex3

You can also add -nosplash after or before that one to load ARMA2 faster (skipping splash screens).

And to add more addons later you just add a semi-colon ";" between addons looking like this: -mod=@LandTex3;mod2;mod3

Alex

Without offense, i don't like this mod.

It seems to be like a FIFA 09 pitch in my mind...

It's so beautifoul the original clutter on Chernarus

Cheers

It's so beautifoul the original clutter on Chernarus

I agree. Mods like this is good as it give players options, but I do hope that BIS will keep the original clutter.

i dont like this mod either. i love how the vegetation is dense.

if there was just a mod to make grass shorter AND another mod to make the grass draw distance longer than it would be better for me and other who DO love how nicely the vegetation looks but want a better gameplay\visual experience.

i dont like this mod either. i love how the vegetation is dense.

if there was just a mod to make grass shorter AND another mod to make the grass draw distance longer than it would be better for me and other who DO love how nicely the vegetation looks but want a better gameplay\visual experience.

Don't use it then. It's all about choice.

I would prefer to keep the dense vegatation.

But im on one of maybe the most ancient machines running ArmA2 - so its a must for me!

For the fps boost it gives me!:yay:

I love this mod

i like the original grass but u just cant see a thing crouch and forget prone

so this is ideal for me

:)

sadly no, i couldnt get addons to work :rolleyes:. I tried it in a mod folder or dropped into the default addons folder, it causes a corrupt file error and wont load the DEMO.

Yes it does and should work with all versions after 1.0 (ex. demo)

Sorry if I'm missing something, or maybe I'm just dumb, but there is no .bikey file inside the zip, so I have no idea how to tell our server to accept clients that use this addon. Any help or hints greatly appreciated.

Thanks, but unfortunately that key doesn't work, people keep getting kicked if they have the SAP-Clutter version that is downloadable at Armaholic et al.

Any way to get this working? I really dont want to open the server completely for any weird addons someone may brew for himself, so a working key is needed.

Is there any reason why the key is not included with the addon, like most other addons do?

There is also a(nother) "SAP.bikey" file available at the DevHeaven project page: here. Will that work?

Why don't you include everything in 1 pack (pbo+signed files+server key) ?

Old thread, but worth a try ...

Trying to use this with Arrowhead 1.54 & doesn't seem to be lowering the grass the way it does with my reg Arma 1.07 - is this arrowhead compatible ?

Any help appreciated . . .