Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

Well the second one is me (see the photobucket URL :D ). It was a freeware model that somebody else found on some site and posted here. That model is how I learned to use O2. I soon figured out that it would be too hard to refurbish, and much easier to just make one from scratch, I was half right. On the one hand, things were already in place, but the original author did a terrible job making it. The thing was basically a whole bunch of blocks put together and the polycount was 25k, because the person put detail where it wasn't needed and left it out where it could have used some. It was quite annoying. On the other I have to make it from scratch and need to do all of the work on my own, not that it's a bad thing it just makes things harder.

I gave up and started making the UD-4L on my own terms with my own references, that way I could ensure it was as accurate as possible, the original modeler had some issues I wasn't happy with. Not to mention the community would have given me hell for using a freeware model, and not making it myself. :j:

IMO, my dropship looks much better than the modded freeware one.

To Stealth.

Much better, looks alot more better. The old one had too much of a blue tint to it.

thanks splush for the desert marpat pattern!

SO54J.jpg

SO7zS.jpg

what ya guys think?

ye old M1A1.. picture size sadly just over the limit

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee200/NodUnit/Model%20work/M1A1%20Abrams/Ab1.jpg

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee200/NodUnit/Model%20work/M1A1%20Abrams/Ab5.jpg

and some view test renders..does not represent final status (pardon the confusing images) http://s2.postimage.org/Tfr10-0c080da084e570425a06a20423bef23e.jpg

http://s3.postimage.org/x3eai-0c080da084e570425a06a20423bef23e.jpg

Question, how would I imbed the image but have it at a smaller size to click on to view larger rather than the default size? (images kinda took alot of page space)

Nice work NodUnit.

oh thanks, i just tried to correct it a few hours ago but i think it's still too big. will give another shot at it.

Ty9QA.jpg

Edited by Fox '09

@max

you mean the spec?

yes it´s just been temporairly :)

I don't know if I mean the spec or not. I've only seen it under the one lighting condition. I'm sure you know what I mean, though.

Thx Spush,

I think ive nailed the settings now, ive spent last 10hrs straight trying improve the graphics mod, ive managed to get rid of that crappy washover haze effect for default arma2, without oversaturating the colors, now you can see alot more detail on everything, i want yous guys to have alook at the comaparison screenshots ive made (default vs graphics mod), if yous think its good enough, ill move on to next map, (after sum sleep, work, and footy lol)thx.

default1b.th.jpgstealthmod1.th.jpgdefault2m.th.jpgstealthmod2.th.jpg

Last four next post,

Good enough, but the question is, does the mod only works with PostProcessing enabled ? :confused:

Thx pauliesss,

Yep works great with posteffects turned off in the video options, took a couple of screenys, compare the first one with the previous post m8.:D

stealthmod4postoff.th.jpgpostoff1.th.jpg

Yeah that looks great stealth. Can't wait to try it on my rig.

Stealth I love the colors but you lose details due to too dark shadows.

Looks like the quality degrades in the shaded areas aswell. But I LOVE the new colours!

oh thanks' date=' i just tried to correct it a few hours ago but i think it's still too big. will give another shot at it.

"picture"[/quote']

That looks great ! you should definitely do like a marsoc/force recon pack with these and woodland marpat. Thought about maybe giving them just plain olive green and tan nomex suits ?

PMC's ;) WIP

Pretty cool, but give them a bit more gear to look less alike and unique. There are a few documentaries on PMCs and blackwater. Or look at the previous merc addon for Arma 2! Btw, nice work on those!

Edited by Rellikki

he isn't redoing textures, just post processing settings

anyway, still too big? :(

jqqQ9.jpg

Edited by Fox '09

just a fun project of mine and not directly related to Arma, but I thought some of you might want to see something different than the latest army toys :)

55493469.th.jpg

and joining the multicam frenzie :D

94070123.th.jpg

lol , multicam boat :D

they'll never find us in a multicam boat...