Is a real or just light ragdoll possible in arma 2? Like hands or legs only?

not really no...

Requesting a re-skin of ACR Czech soldiers into Royal Danish Army (desert/arid would be preferred, but temperate/woodland would be welcome) soldiers.

The cloest addon to ragdoll in A2/OA is the SLX ragdoll mod. It's not perfect, but it's the best there is at the moment.

Operative;2033052']Danish Defence Army Module (DDAM)?

Didn't notice that one. Thanks. ;)

M145 MGO (Machine Gun Optic) is calibrated to machine guns, not rifles. You are looking for the C79 Optical Sight which is used by Canadian Armed Forces on their C7s and C8s. The ELCAN Specter DR can be found in one of Vilas Weapons Pack.

Yah, that one. Not to mention the Il-78, An-225, and C-130H (J model is Stock ArmA2) are also available.

Do you know if vilas' pack with the HK416 Elcan Specter DR ever got released. Was looking for it but never found a pack that actually had it.

It's mentioned here but haven't found an actually release for it.

Do you know if vilas' pack with the HK416 Elcan Specter DR ever got released. Was looking for it but never found a pack that actually had it.

It's mentioned here but haven't found an actually release for it.

Yes it was released in his western weapons pack if I am not mistaken.

He even released the MLODS here.

And if all above doesn't work you could always contact him at his forums.

Yes it was released in his western weapons pack if I am not mistaken.

If they're not in the West Weap Pack, there's definitely a few versions with the SpecterDR in the NPL (Polish Forces) pack.

Vilas' GROM/Special Forces units are equipped with them in NPL.

Hey everyone,

I have some ideas that i would like to be realised, and considering the fact that i have no scripting skills whatsoever i am hoping somone from the community will be able to help me out. I would also eventually like to see this posted on ArmAholic so that everyone who wants to try the somewhat unusual features can do so.

What i am dreaming of is a Domination 2 version with the following changes/additions made:

- Disable ranking system (everything is available to everyone from the start, can be toggled with a 'variables' setting)

- All vehicles present in the base, directly from the start. (can be toggled with a 'variables' setting)

- Artillery/drops enabled.

- Air Taxi enabled.

- Healing/reviving enabled.

- Campfires can be made one way or another.

- Slightly increased appearance of wild rabbits around the player(s)

- This is where it gets a bit more interesting. To give a roleplay and survival twist to the gameplay, i'd like to see a hunger and thirst bar that gradually run out over the course of time. If either bar runs out, the player will die. Food and water can be brought from the base (pickable from the ammo boxes using gear menu), meat can be gathered from shot rabbits (do 'gear' at a dead rabbit, and you will get a random amount of meat, between 1 and 3). This meat can be cooked at a campfire and then consumed. Also a player can somehow collect water from lakes and rivers, boil this on the campfire to prepare to be consumed.

- And there are some other small ideas.

If you think you want to help me achieve this, for free or even a small paypal donation (i dont mind investing a few euros into this), please do contact me either with Forum PM, or send me a message on steam (you can add me with lennie1989@hotmail.com).

Thanks for reading everyone!

- Blueberry

Hm... I thought I'd never post in this thread, but I got two questions:

1. Is there an older M60 version addon (not M60E3,E4,Mk.43,etc.)?

2. Is there a M14ebr addon with solid plastic stock? Maybe different optics: Aimpoint, ACOG, sniper scopes?

Thx!

I'm guessing since you asked for a fixed stock variant of the mk.14 ebr, you didn't want the ones present in the RH Mk18 pack (which have a nice variety of combinations), in which case i haven't seen any like you request.

As for the M60 tank, there's one from Arma 1 that works flawlessly on arma 2, just don't start it with it's standard crew, and you'll be fine.

Anyway, I'd like to ask for some standalone aircraft fueltanks. No need for actual function, just cosmetic value. I request this because in all the plane addons i use, i haven't been able to find one that connects properly to most aircraft pylons (like BIS' AV-8B or the A-10, among others, including 3rd party ones).

AFAIK there are no stand alone M60s available. You might be able to find what you want in the Unsung mod, I'm not sure.

(Brownie, M60E3 is a machinegun. M60A3 is the tank. ;) )

I would like help with my idea, because i know nothing about scripting or modelling. so this one for all the medic. i would like a functional Ambulance both in HUMMVE and MRAP version with working doors, Blue Lights and Siren. Black Hawk with Seats Removed and kitted out for a medic evac style layout.

also a more advance medical system that could maybe work with ace. so like a recovery position for a unconscious casualty to improve life time till medic come. maybe a way to check the pulse to determine how long the casualty got left with basic hint "He has a pulse", He has a weak Pulse", "He has no pulse". Burns kit so if a player is in a burning vehicle after pulling him out you can treat him with it.

also maybe be able to give oxygen while in transport. maybe a way to just stabilize the wounded in the field till they are transported to med centre for full treatment. while im out here maybe a way to locate the wound like arm chest, leg or head. and having thing like splints for arms, Tourniquet for leg and bandages for chest and head.

i just throwing this out there, feed back is welcome. look forward to hearing your thought and ideas.

AFAIK there are no stand alone M60s available. You might be able to find what you want in the Unsung mod, I'm not sure.

there is one in both vietnam mods, vilas west weapons pack, and one in P85. All are made by the same guy, If i can recall who it was...

:o Oops. Since it's a M60 (the machine gun, not the tank *fail*) I'd totally recommend either the ones in the Unsung Mod or the one in Vilas' weapon packs.

Thanks, guys! I think I'd go with the m60 of the p85 mod. CWR mod should include one also. There are so nice weapon packs but they really lack a normal/standard M60.

Regarding the RH weapon packs: I really love them but indeed it's lacking a M14 as described. What a pity!

Thanks, guys! I think I'd go with the m60 of the p85 mod. CWR mod should include one also. There are so nice weapon packs but they really lack a normal/standard M60.

Regarding the RH weapon packs: I really love them but indeed it's lacking a M14 as described. What a pity!

About M60: i did not added that because other guys already using same model from CSS and it is very old - for example Vilas/P85 or ACE are using that CSS one

and CWR2 mod have new nice model

About M14EBR with solid stock: Where did you found that? I found one airsoft one and that stock looks ripped from Remington shotgun

The one of the points of the EBR version is that stock , if you like solid stock you can use "old" style M14's like M1A Socom etc

Edited by RobertHammer

the CSS model is still very well made though. Skaven is the creators name I believe. He also did the M60E3 used by some mods as well. I think even you used it for the m60 pack , at least in some WIP photos.