I have a quite a few addon requests to submit. If anyone is already working on any of these please let me know.

Predator Movie Addons

Predator

Mask with IR & NV

Predicomp wrist computer with nuclear self-destruct

Medicomp medical device

Body Armor effective against small arms

Cloaking Device

Plasma caster shoulder mounted cannon

Plasma pistol

Speargun

Chakram

Combi stick spear

Wrist Blades

Special Forces Squad

Dutch squad leader with M16/M203

Dillon with MP5

Mac Eliot

Blain with M134 "Ol' Painless"

Billy with M16 Masterkey

Poncho with GL

Hawkings the RTO

I just thought it'd be pretty kewl for some jungle missions to stalk or be stalked.

Alien Movie Addons

Colonial Marines

I know these and the APC are already available from Vilas

Xenomorph

Facehugger

Chestburster

Xenomorph human-type

Xenomorph dog alien

Xenomorph Praetorian Royal Guard

Xenomorph Queen

Xenomorph "Newborn" from Alien 3

Predalien

Probably be scary as hell running around Chernogorsk factory area being persued by aliens.

Other Movie Addons

RoboCop

RoboCop with Auto-9 machine pistol

OCP Police

OCP Patrol car Ford Taurus

6000 SUX

ED-209 "Drop your weapon. You have 15 seconds to comply…"

Robocop 2 Cain

Rehab Units

RoboCop 3 Kanemitsu Corp. ÅŒtomo

Damnation Alley

Landmaster amphibious APC

Blue Thunder

Aérospatiale SA 341G Gazelle (N777GH c/n 1075) "Blue Thunder"

The Terminator

T-1

T-800

T-1000

T-X

Hunter-Killer aerial

Hunter-Killer tank

Visitors (V)

Visitor Commanders

Visitor Troopers

Visitor Collaborators

Visitor laser pistol

Visitor Mother Ship

Visitor Shuttle

Human Resistance troops

Other Kewl Addons I'd like to see

Weapons

H&K G-11

H&K OICW

H&K PSG-1 w&w/o silencer

Calico M950

Vehicles

MechWarrior Mad Cat Mk II

Gundam various models

Voltron lions

Robotech Vf-1s

Metal Gear REX

Metal Gear RAY

Units

Solid Snake

Metal Gear Gray Fox ninja

FOXHOUND members

Genome soldiers

I know that most of this stuff is based on fictional movies, animé and games but I think it'd still be a lot of fun to play around with. If anyone is working on any of these or is willing to do so please let me know.

^_^,v,,

Edited by kage74

Somebody please do a reskin of the BAF Lynx Wildcat to Royal Navy colours, Basically like these picture here:

wildcatsmall.jpg

AugustaWestland_AW159_model.jpg

the lynx wildcat will mostly be the same spec in royal navy so no other change would be needed except for skin? :D

Ps

replacing the rocket pod/gun with a pair of quad hellfires would be nice too ;)

good luck debinarizing BAF . and if you did , what's gona stop BAF lite users from getting your high res reskins?

maybe cause aircraft take endless hours to make along with everything else? :rolleyes:

There's already 4 request for this plane but nobody want to make it... :rolleyes:

thanks for the information, but all members are not allowed to quote pictures.

please edit your post and remove the picture...

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

an addon with the heatdust that comes out off the jet engines would be sick.

like these here:

F-18TakeOff-thumb.jpg

F18Sun-thumb.jpg

F-18Front-thumb.jpg

Edited by [BAC]honzikpen

Lets see..

Predator
--> WIN

Special Forces Squad
-->WIN

RoboCop
--> FAIL

Blue Thunder

Aérospatiale SA 341G Gazelle (N777GH c/n 1075) "Blue Thunder"

--> if thats Roy Schider (SeaQuest/JAWS?) chopper movie then--> WIN

END IF ;)

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

could someone make a mod for handshaking? like normal HANDSHAKING?

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

and could someone add an F-18 twin seat to this game?

Can someone re-skin the BIS F-35B with U.S. Navy markings?

US Navy will use the F-35C variant without the vertical take-off/landing option, and which is a bit bigger (in wing and surface control areas) than the B variant. But of course if somebody wants to reskin it to USN, then I'll won't stop him/her.

I would rather request proper F-35A (USAF), F-35B (USMC/RAF) and F-35C (USN) models instead of the prototype F-35 we have in vanilla.

Edited by Banderas

Does anyone interested in making Backpack pack? Like radio backpacks with antennae sticking out and other kind of commercial backpacks like 511 rush series or others... Just for varieties...

On a sidenote, I think the model at the back of USMC corpsman is 511 rush 24, right? I could almost see the logo 5.11 tactical series at the lower right there

some map with chinese vegetaion & buildings would be nice to use with the OHPLA addon ;)

you do realize you posted that a few times in the past? spamming your request won't get it done sooner.

Can someone re-skin the C-130 included in OA to have U.S. Air Force markings?

US Navy will use the F-35C variant without the vertical take-off/landing option, and which is a bit bigger (in wing and surface control areas) than the B variant. But of course if somebody wants to reskin it to USN, then I'll won't stop him/her. I would rather request proper F-35A (USAF), F-35B (USMC/RAF) and F-35C (USN) models instead of the prototype F-35 we have in vanilla.

I know, but seeing as the BIS' faux F-35B is the only F-35 type aircraft there is right now, a compromise has to be made. ;)

Edited by Laqueesha

honzikpen;1753639']could someone put police lights on the SUV on arma 2 OA?

No, because it is illegal to modify BIS models, if they haven't been publicly released as MLods anyways.

Also, please refrain from spamming wld427 with PMs, you'll get access to our aircraft when the mod goes public, like everyone else.

I'd be nice if someone could make a mod where you can tell your ai to IGNORE a target. I'm getting sick of my guys endlessly shooting at MG nests they cannot kill with thier PKM's rather than the soft squishy infantry running around nearby.

I'd be nice if someone could make a mod where you can tell your ai to IGNORE a target. I'm getting sick of my guys endlessly shooting at MG nests they cannot kill with thier PKM's rather than the soft squishy infantry running around nearby.

Yes, I have this issue too, when my men keep firing AKs and Makarov PMs at an M1 Abrams simply because a crew member turned out for a second and turned back in.

Not only would they fire their small arms at the tank even after the crew member turned in, but it'll also prevent them from using their AT weapons even if they have them. More of a bug fix request than an addon request, though.

Not only would they fire their small arms at the tank even after the crew member turned in, but it'll also prevent them from using their AT weapons even if they have them. More of a bug fix request than an addon request, though.

The bright side is, if you have enough men, the tank will eventually blow up after its hit points are drained.

It'd be kewl if someone could convert all the Ballistic Addon Studios stuff from OFP for use in ArmA II. They had some of the best stuff for OFP back in the day.

It'd also be kewl to see the old BAS Tonal Isle, WGL Trinity Island, PMC/Snakeman's AEC Island and BIS's Nogova for ArmA II. I really love to play around in those big sandboxes.

A winter version of Chernarus would be awesome too. Maybe convert the old OFP Ski-Doo Sled and some more Winter CTI maps.

I'd also love to play the old OFP Toadlife missions in ArmA II.

Dead by Dawn

Operation Lojack (already converted by W0lle, thanks!)

Suicidal Samurai

^_^,v,,

I miss playing my old MFCTI (Winter) maps…

New selectable face models.

Guys with mohawks etc?

Actual model proxy not textures.

Would be awesome.

I believe ardvark's done this before for TF86 and such. Private release though.