Forget that....

What I really want is more MG static emplacements as in M240 and M249.

NEED DAMN COBRAS.

Ah-1 Cobra is what Im looking for. Or a supercobra, either works. I like the AH-1Z but I want one that just uses the cannon and doesnt have the wing-mounted attachments,

Edited by Chaingunfighter

is there any way to adjust the point of aim in third person? when shooting at something they usually hit well below the crosshair and i think slightly to the left/right

i play in third person. dont judge me.

is there any way to adjust the point of aim in third person? when shooting at something they usually hit well below the crosshair and i think slightly to the left/right

i play in third person. dont judge me.

Yes there is, actually!

This is what you probably want, it essentially adds the option to adjust the X, Y, and Z axis(es) of the third-person camera through a userconfig file, so with a bit of experimenting with the settings, you can set it to your aim preferences.

(Psh! Nothing wrong with playing in Third Person from time-to-time, if you ask me. Variety is the spice of life!)

Forget that....

NEED DAMN COBRAS.

Ah-1 Cobra is what Im looking for. Or a supercobra, either works. I like the AH-1Z but I want one that just uses the cannon and doesnt have the wing-mounted attachments,

What and who should forget "that"? I think we need normal Marines and some alien addon, because killing of russians/arabians is boring. I'd love to make a Russian Army vs. Reptoid aliens scenario.

You can download the ACE 2 Extras, ACE 2 Extras has got AH-1W Whiskey Cobra or CWR2 mod has got AH-1F Cobras.

Forget that....

NEED DAMN COBRAS.

arma2 already has one

unless you only have arrowhead

NEED DAMN COBRAS.

I like the AH-1Z but I want one that just uses the cannon and doesnt have the wing-mounted attachments,

There is no such variant. Even the cobras in vietnam had wing mounted weapons, and the only cannon they had was a vulcan cannon on the wings. They were armed with machine guns and grenade launchers in the turret.

If you don't want the wing mounted weapons, you can remove the ammunition from them in the unit init line or you can just not use them.

Yes there is, actually!

This is what you probably want, it essentially adds the option to adjust the X, Y, and Z axis(es) of the third-person camera through a userconfig file, so with a bit of experimenting with the settings, you can set it to your aim preferences.

(Psh! Nothing wrong with playing in Third Person from time-to-time, if you ask me. Variety is the spice of life!)

ive used that before, but it doesnt fix where the shots land, if youre looking at the crosshair they land like this:

[size="4"]-->|'|
  [/size]^

they land between the arrows, and the closer you get the farther down they land (if your about 2/3 ft if you aim at their head its a lower chest/gut shot)

i have no idea how to fix it :/

Ah. Well, that's the extent of my (rather limited) knowledge, I'm afraid. Though, oddly, I've never had any such issues aiming in third person, so I don't really know what to tell you.

Might be something worth posting on Devhaven, though, if it's as blatant of a misalignment as you say you're getting.

I'm looking for a talented unit maker to make Tay'zoon natives for Lingor.

I know there's an M88 ARV included in ACE, but has anyone used the available source files here...

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=113755

...to release a simple, repair on-spot (much like repair trucks) version?

thats easy to do yourself

simply add this line to the CfgVehicle in the config (the cfgvehicle will include lines like displayname, speed, armour etc)

transportRepair = 200000000;
	supplyRadius = 7.5;

I wasn't exactly asking for tips on making it :/, but rather asking if someone had joined all the bits and made it work.

NBC suits and warfare....

how about some US / RU / China whatever units in NBC gear? (I know that at least in Armed Assault the spanish mod had some dudes in that gear) and a mod that at least to a certain degree depicts the effects of NBC weapons? or maybe a standalone gasmask pack featuring gasmasks from the 80s till present day please

oh and!

+1 to Evil_Brownie! the M88 would be a nice thing!

Edited by FLv*VeNoM*

imgp0012d.jpg

Weapons :

- 1 Cal.50

- 1 Milan

- 3 M240 or 3 M249 5.56 or 7.62

Someone show this guy a picture of the battle bus from TG.
Not sure if it's the original, but

Tacticool? Where we're going, we don't need Tacticool.

- Husky

- Buffalo

- Cougar

- MRAP

that is all.