Expanding on this, perhaps somebody can re-skin the default U.S. Navy MH-60S in ArmA 2 to a U.S. Coast Guard livery? Perhaps maybe even with the M107 that ryguy reequested?

Actually I'm very surprised that nobody has made a Coast Guard add-on. Right now I'm trying to learn how to model and texture objects but this will be my first project. On a side note, if you hover just above the water in a heli, you can pick a swimmer up. Good for a sea-rescue mission!

A mod that would automatically lower the weapon if got "stuck" entering a doorway sideways or similar would be nice.

i believe u should take a shorter rifle like a MP5, P90 or something similar...

I saw someone else mention this, but I have been wanting this for a long time.

If someone can make a cargo ship. At least something to put in the Chernarus docks. It would be cool if it could be boarded and used in missions. Have a couple playable decks. It could have enemy weapons and vehicles to cargo containers taken over by pirates or something. Anyway, would be pretty cool.

Or at least can someone make some russian attack boats other than just a smalll little raft that they have.

Try this:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6778

There's a nice freighter ship in the pack.

It's a WW2 Liberty ship, but I think it fits any timeframe none the less.

D.

is there any m14 ebr weapons pack out there?

i'll be asking robert hammer whether he's going to do it because i really feel the weapon should be part of the game, right now the DMR is the only nato-side semi auto siper rifle and the mk14 mod0 ebr is so much cooler..

i'll link some pics so you can drool too. imagine sniping insurgetns with these in quesh kibrul:

mk14ebr.jpg

high res pics here

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd107/ViperVenom16/Army_M14_Sage_Stock.jpg

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd107/ViperVenom16/Desert_MK14_EBR_Mod_0_by_Drake_UK.jpg

is there any m14 ebr weapons pack out there?

i'll be asking robert hammer whether he's going to do it because i really feel the weapon should be part of the game, right now the DMR is the only nato-side semi auto siper rifle and the mk14 mod0 ebr is so much cooler..

i'll link some pics so you can drool too. imagine sniping insurgetns with these in quesh kibrul:

high res pics here

Did you check all guns in Mgswp pack? :p

Did you check all guns in Mgswp pack? :p

was writing the PM when i noticed you had answered here :)

as a matter of fact i didn't.

my new machine is coming this friday, or the next, (i really really hope it'll be ready by this friday, amagad 2 nvidias 9800 i'm drooling - wanna see arma 2 on max gfx) and i dont have arma 2 installed at all cuz i screwed my previous machine over and the one i'm on is like 8 years old. I'm looking forward to playing arma 2 again so much that i've been browsing the forums for the past few days downloading all my favourite addons and looking for new cool ones so i won't have to download them after i finish installing arma via steam when the machine comes XD, saving precious minutes!!!

now that you mention it i checked and i see your post says it includes the mk14's..

hadn't even bothered reading knowing it had to be awesome ;)

can't wait to play all this stuff and thanks again for your awesome weaponz

Forgive me if it's been done already, I wouldn't be surprised if it has. What about an addon to load custom faces on a server? So you and all your buddies/clanmates could use pics of yourselves on your soldier? I know you'd have to prep the images and convert them to textures, but I can't imagine it'd be that hard.

I previously posted this in the wrong section for OFP addon request lol.

I was suppoed to be asking in the ARMA 2 section, does anyone have any blood addons? I want to see more realistic blood and what not.

Thanks.

Do we have a Tornado in the works?

I would search to see if it was posted but 180 more pages is a lot of searching

Also searched Armaholic, no luck =(

landscape

Hey I posted my request in the wrong forum too.

So here it goes.

How about a jetpack?

With overheating function to avoid very high altitudes.

What about a crappy camera effect so it seems like your viewing the battle from a camera mounted on a helmet? I would like it to look like Kane and Lynch 2's camera effect

GJlqVmNW0hM

cqWwrrL8SN8

Hey I posted my request in the wrong forum too.

So here it goes.

How about a jetpack?

With overheating function to avoid very high altitudes.

go play gta IV.. no wait, they removed it from gta series. never buying rockstar again.

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

I previously posted this in the wrong section for OFP addon request lol.

I was suppoed to be asking in the ARMA 2 section, does anyone have any blood addons? I want to see more realistic blood and what not.

Thanks.

i think SLX does that, or in any case it adds some effects like heads being blown up by headshots and more gruesome explosions, try it out

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

Now I might sound like I am out of my mind, but why does everyone who makes soldiers need to always make them with mixed uniforms? I would like to finally get an army that wears the same uniform. Not green camo tops with desert camo bottoms or the opposite.

Even special forces do not always ONLY wear whatever they woke up next to in the morning. I know BIS made Razor two that way, but Cooper is probably the worst looking player I ever had to play in any game, especially looking at the back of his purple head. And I hate those boots that look like tennis shoes or hiking boots. Is that really a military issue boot?

However, on that note, I think it would be cool if someone started making spec ops units to wear OPFOR uniforms. It is my understanding that, when doing covert missions, and deep cover missions, They try to look like the enemy in order to blend in. Getting rid of all things showing the where they came from, including removing shirt tags etc that are written in english etc.

So if we must mix the uniforms how about a mix of enemy uniforms in order to be more realistic and blend better. I would do it if i knew how they skin the soldiers. I can't get anyone to tell me how they get that fabric look.

And if anyone is still reading, how about making better Marines. I see a million Army units now even making different years, 2005, 2009, etc. Can someone get some really good looking marine units. Including tucking in the pants to the boots. (I don't know why that bugs me). But those Army units in ACE and Binks look really good. Lets get some Marines like that.

well just download different camos and pretend theyre marines. i think ace includes marpat marines now (havent tried it yet) but if it doesn't there was someone who had added the marpat try searching for it...

i prefer the trousers tucked in the boots too but if you look at real life pictures its not always like that so oh well.

go play gta IV.. no wait, they removed it from gta series. never buying rockstar again.

What?

Ok I am going to attempt to say this once more, just for the record.

Not EVERYONE plays realistic military simulation stories in Arma 2. Ok? Some of us like to fuck around with the possibilities.

I don't know about you but I had a great time in Armed Assault, hunting starship trooper bugs in the desert on my Camel plane. It was fun! A jetpack will be FUN!

FUN!

yeah i was just complaining about gta iv and what a huge letdown it was..

no planes no tanks no jetpacks, no car tuning, that series is going backwards...

the 50 euros for it didn't change, though..

Oh sorry I thought you were one of 'them'.

you know. The ones that freak out every time someone requests something that doesn't follow military protocol and proper procedures. :)

-snip-

hold on, let me grab a pic of what I wanted to do with it.

basically, if I'm near a trench or something, I would want to roll on my back and wait, or if I'm on a hill (and being suppressed by MGs..)

http://filesmelt.com/dl/arma2_2010-05-13_15-29-42-20.png

like that.

but yeah, kinda useless in most situations

Edited by Fox '09

Rolling from back to front to allow shooting functionality like I saw in the last Metal Gear game would be okay.