why do soldiers in this game never wear goggles? it is always placed on top of their helmets. maybe someone could add more helmet variation with one having goggles brought down to eye.

also maybe marine in tan nomex flight suit re texture

why do soldiers in this game never wear goggles? it is always placed on top of their helmets. maybe someone could add more helmet variation with one having goggles brought down to eye.

also maybe marine in tan nomex flight suit re texture

Check out ACE 2 mod. You can have a lot of accessories like this; protective googles, tactical googles, balaclava, gas mask...

After having played the Sbroj(sp) island i would very much love to see a ruins battle map. like a very big city which is just ruins, kind of a Stalingrad, or warhammer 40K look i guess. Would make a very exciting/intense infantry focused night battle map me thinks.

Cheers.

(may actually try it myself if i can figure out the BI tools)

Is there a Vietnam engineers addon with auto generating tunnels co-op or multiplayer. with different size tunnels (crawl only, standing room, one man wide three man wide and vehicle storage caverns). The potential for collapses when explosions occur in them and the ability to dig would be unreal. A good name would be the same as your equipment ie: Torch and a Pistol.

Edited by lobi

G'day guys, A2 just arrived today! It's pretty good and there's a big learning curve - but the voices (like they were in A1) are ridiculous - could someone please make an addon that mutes all voices?

G'day guys, A2 just arrived today! It's pretty good and there's a big learning curve - but the voices (like they were in A1) are ridiculous - could someone please make an addon that mutes all voices?

I can't find it right now, but there is an addon which does something like that.. Otherwise just turn the radio down to lowest in audio settings.

Spotting periscope for arma 2 what do u think?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok this is to all addon makers as i dont really have a clue about making addons tho i am trying i wanting to know weather having a spotting periscope would be a good thing in arma 2, either SP or where i think it would help MP and if so would anyone be interested in making one? i think it be a good tool along with the new ace mod and having the wind meter would make an effective sniper team in arma 2

let me know about what you think good or bad!

I have never moded, have no idea how its done, but it would be cool to see Canadian Forces model and weapons done. Doesn't strike me as being too hard since they are equipped similarly to the US Army. Different camo and slightly different weapons. Wondering if anyone has done this, or plans to do it.

I have never moded, have no idea how its done, but it would be cool to see Canadian Forces model and weapons done. Doesn't strike me as being too hard since they are equipped similarly to the US Army. Different camo and slightly different weapons. Wondering if anyone has done this, or plans to do it.

Thinks its done, pm u the link

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6687

Something which I think would be awesome would be a FAL pack. Someone needs to make a lot of variants, scoped, non-scoped, the modern versions with picatiny rails etc. The FAL is a classic after all!

Can somebody make a Metal Gear mod? Foxhound troops (including the "bosses"), Russian commandos, Old-school marines, SEAL Team 6, and a couple Metal Gears (Rex and Ray) would be awesome. I know this is a tall order, but it's worth it. :)

Something which I think would be awesome would be a FAL pack. Someone needs to make a lot of variants, scoped, non-scoped, the modern versions with picatiny rails etc. The FAL is a classic after all!

than download P85 addons (first link in my signature )

you have there many FALs, many G3 etc.

for divided pack - some time to wait

Can somebody make a Metal Gear mod? Foxhound troops (including the "bosses"), Russian commandos, Old-school marines, SEAL Team 6, and a couple Metal Gears (Rex and Ray) would be awesome. I know this is a tall order, but it's worth it. :)

Not sure about those,but Ardvarkdb has some very nice Praying Mantis pmcs in work for A2 which I might add they look awesome(he made them in A1 too).

You can see a screenshot on this page

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=73572&page=58

Not sure about those,but Ardvarkdb has some very nice Praying Mantis pmcs in work for A2 which I might add they look awesome(he made them in A1 too).

You can see a screenshot on this page

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=73572&page=58

I've seen that pic before, actually, and subsequently had an eyegasm. But, alas, they are not from Metal Gear. :(

Besides, I want to be able to hop in Rex and nuke Chernogorsk or Elektrozavodsk, with the rail gun, and see if the Simulations Otacon was doing were accurate. :p