Sign in to follow this  
opteryx

The Most Obscure Easter egg(s)

I found some easter eggs:).but the easter bunny got jeulous and took them:(.

Maybe not an easter egg but there's a pick up truck with "SUNDAT" on it's rear otherwise known as "DATSUN" a Japanese car brand.

dont know if its just me but one of the fishing boats looks like the Orca from the classic film Jaws ...... even down to the barrels on the front....

if it is.... great sense of humor from the bis guys

_Dan;1348254']Yea i noticed that We defo need a shark addon
Untitled-2.jpg

Once the game is playable, I'll keep an eye out. :-\

And he is smoking dope :D

"dolina is an easter egg (liz from ofp: resistance)"

Well dolina means valley in czech i think...

Anyone know where he is?

Chernogorsk in the middle of town!

I was testing the unreleased Official Evolution Marines and my lean went throught the texture, argh! face looking at me.

Edited by HOPEnSPIRIT

HOPEnSPIRIT - I believe you are correct. That is exactly what happened to me, looking for the lone sniper I clipped that chimney and whoa - there he was!

I saw this same Clause fella in ArmA1 while flying over a stack like that in an EVO campaign. I believe I got pic of that one some where as well

Ok, so I was messing around in the Editor exploring Chernarus and I found this really tall smoke stack with a ladder on it, so I climbed up to the top. Out of curiosity I wondered what BIS had designed the inside to look like so I looked in the top of the tower and to my surprise I found this very disturbing Santa (Satan?) with a bird beak. I have no idea what the point is or what it is from lol but it is a pretty funny easter egg!

[iG]http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q295/macmeister92/arma22009-07-1423-51-38-28.jpg[/img]>100kb

Edited by Placebo

Didn't know Chernarus was one of those countries with stupid Santa's that insist on getting stuck in chimneys instead of using doors.

They should order some original Finnish Father Christmases:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JIz7I5yzwQ

Great. I can't wait to see what happens on Christmas Day.

I can just imagine, rolling around in a tank only to be side-swiped and knocked upside down by a raging Santa and his war sleigh.

Isn't the guy in the "Trial by Fire" mission (Kozlavski or whatever, the actor YOU are playing) the same name as the guy in OFP, and the talk in the Chopper ("Are you nervous? We'll have lots of support...") pretty much the same as in the first OFP Campaign mission?

the guy who loves the m16 and thinks jeep starts with a g. doesnt he get mowed down by the mi24 in "montingiac must fall"

Okay, I should really get a prize to this as I'm pretty sure NO ONE bothered to think about this. I've always wondered why O'Hara (Razor Team's corpsman) was called "Scarlet". Then I thought, chould it have something to do with a G.I. JOE character with the same name? - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarlett_(G.I._Joe)

Notice her last name??

So, do I get a prize for being the only G.I. JOE fanboy playing ARMA 2? :D

Edited by BF2_Trooper